Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"In your eyes - Jawyer" by Polarbear
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:00 am    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

ZOMG! I loooooove it!!! The end was a shame for Jack lol. I was like "Aw, they're back together." Then Jimmy's gotta come and ruin everything, haha! The skit of Jack and Jimmy together kinda skeeved me when I saw it on TV, but I love this. The manips and sparkles were lovely and you told the story with little dialouge very well
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 4:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

love this video, so many little details in it that had me laughing, it was just perfection haha. Never thought Id be faving a Jawyer vid but this went straight to my favs on yt. Gold!
LostFate25
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

That was the funniest thing...ever. I died a little on the inside at the What's up Doc billboard and the Princess name on the jumpsuit. Amazing. lol
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 5:22 am    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

LMAO Paul! Too many great & hilarious things in this vid to name them all. Awesome Jawyer-ness.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 01, 2009 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys! Glad you enjoyed it
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:06 am    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

Aw, this was susprisingly very cute!! xD I loved all the little manips in there - and using the blooper of Josh going "I love you, man" it worked really well as a serious scene. Loved this, Paul! Your beat use rocked I liked the end too - Jack and Sawyer in the shower Lol!! And then Jack walking in on Sawyer "cheating" aww lol. Brilliant work!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 1:26 pm    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

I LOVE LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! everything looked awesome! The effects were great, and the way you manipped this just looked fab! I actually felt so bad for Jack at the end! oh and did i mention that i loved it?
PsychoCynic
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 5:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

PAUL!!! This was fabulous!

I loved your editing (the manipulated scenes worked so well - especially those where you literally pasted Jack or Sawyer into the scene. Looked flawless). The colors and lighting were gorgeous and the little jokes were hilarious (Jack seeing "What's up, Doc?" on a billboard )

I can't believe you made Sawyer do that to Jack at the end though! And with Jimmy Kimmel, of all people. Shame on Sawyer. Shame.

AWESOME job, Paul.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 6:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys!

Maria I know that must have been a bummer if you were getting into the couple. I did try hard to take them seriously though and not be totally humourous hopefully that came through lol The end was meant as a joke though and I'm sure Jawyer could get past that anyway
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

:O

You have just made me a very happy person! lol

There really are no words, just....yay!
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 03, 2009 8:57 pm    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

:O

You have just made me a very happy person! lol

There really are no words, just....yay!
lostaddict3333
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 07, 2009 4:18 pm    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

wow!!it's the best jawyer vid ever made!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 09, 2009 1:35 pm    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

LOL Paul Love it!! I loved all those little thing you had in there (as always lol) especially the bugs bunny billboard and the balloons on the boat I loved all the sparkly 'in your eyes' bits and the end was awesome LOL Fab work!
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:31 pm    Post subject: In your eyes - Jawyer by Polarbear Reply with quote

Paul! Why didn't you tell me you made this? Haha. It's brilliant -- and funny. I'm just incredibly impressed with your editing in terms of placing Jack into a scene where Sawyer actually sat, and placing Sawyer in a scene where Jack actually sat. That was flawless and really really well done. Bravo!

Fabulous! Really excellent work!

Last edited by SuperKC on Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:38 pm; edited 1 time in total
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 12, 2010 7:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Heee this is awesome. totally hilarious and yet oddly adorable at the same time!

--KC's Wife! --
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: