Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"missing - conmama" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:26 pm    Post subject: "missing - conmama" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"missing - conmama" 12-13-2008

"Isn't something missing? Isn't someone missing me?"

After an overcome Claire leaves Sawyer and their son, he must try to raise him alone. Meanwhile, Claire finds herself lost on an island realizing what a huge mistake shes made.
Song: Missing by Evanescence
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 4:50 (93MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=C9wrr-QqobQ - HQ
http://www.mediafire.com/?d15g1mfzey4 - HQ

Last edited by littleton_pace on Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 9:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh my gosh!! you know I don't like conmama but this vid made me finally like them! It was so real! I LOVED the scene in the beginning when she said she couldn't raise a child and the look on Sawyers face and his watery eyes was so sad! All the Sawyer/Aaron scenes were amazing. I was pretty much in awe. Lets...see...oh I loved when she was telling Charlie that its all her fault but she saw Sawyer's face instead. Very cool! And I really loved the ending "We are going to go for a little ride. "

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 13, 2008 10:36 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG!! I nearly cried!! This was soooo good! Stop making new favorites, Kat! I need to enjoy the old ones first! This was fantastic! Amazing manips, aww, with Sawyer and his son. It was so heartbreaking. You could feel his pain and later, Claire's. Wow... I'm just speechless, I can't think of what else to say about it. This was just insanely good. lol I loved it! Gold, 5 stars, and in my faves!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikki - i knew id convert you one of these days so glad you liked it sweetie!!! i love the watery-eyed sawyer shot its so useful!! thanks for the gold!!!

allie - aww, nearly cried? *hugs* lol; i cant stop! i have a sickness im glad you liked this one there's a lot of emotion in it so im glad that came off thank you for the gold!!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:02 am    Post subject: missing - conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome, Kat!!! Love the part where Claire disappears, and that is such a perfect ConMama baby! All the AU is great as always! Love the ending!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 7:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks heather!!! Wyatt is such the perfect ConMama baby, huh? xox

AliceCullen

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: missing - conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I loved it, as always...but I have to be honest when I say that I didn't understand the 'Let's go for a ride'. Please explain -gives gold medal for awesomeness-
lozza19910
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 9:44 am    Post subject: missing - conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW WOW WOW Amazing i lv it everything seemed so really just amazing
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:50 am    Post subject: missing - conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOAH, Brilliant!! Bloody amazing manips, Kat!! I especially love the "If I bleed, I'll bleed knowing you don't care" and the "I'll wake without you there" Awesome!! All the Whisper scenes worked wonderfully. I also liked the bits with Charlie in and Claire asking him for help. I looove this song, Evanescence rock! Good choice Fantastic job, Kat!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 11:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

alice cullen - thanks so much well; in my head that was about Sawyer and Aaron moving out and on from the family house, hense the putting down the photo and driving away; leaving his life with Claire behind thinking she's just abandoned them, not knowing she's stuck on the island. but if you interpreted it another way, that's fine too

lozza - thanks hun!!

jemmz - thank you sweetie!! i adore this song too; ive been wanting to vid it to ConMama for SOOO long but the story never came out right and then out of nowhere it did i like those parts you pointed out too the waking up without you there part was the very first thing i put in there, lol

fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 5:23 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMFG Kat
another amazing conmama vid! this is my fav conmama vids of yours, no doubt, everything was so real! awww, I almost cried at the beginning, poor Sawyer, I could feel his pain throughout the vid and this was great!! awesome manips and au scenes, especially those with Sawyer and the baby, such sweetness! and I think you found such a perfect ending, you re so good at this! well done hun!

banner by the wonderful Deia
avi by yas_m5 on LJ
djl

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 6:30 pm    Post subject: missing - conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Sawyer is SO HOT in this great video. Can't wait til 1/21!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 8:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know sawyer as a daddy just gets me lol Loved when they told each other they loved them. Great use of the whisper clips. I really liked the ending too he going after Claire? Like how that mirrored what's going on in the show at the moment.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Dec 14, 2008 10:10 pm    Post subject: missing - conmama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awwwwww Kat, this makes me want to squish Sawyer its so sad and hes so cute! Loved the storyline, and your use of Whisper scenes integrated so perfectly too and those with that little boy too, hes so cute! As always with your awesome storytelling and manip skills it looked so real and believeable. I especially loved the "I love you Daddy" and "I love you too" bit, squee! And the ending too! Perfect, loved it!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Dec 15, 2008 11:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

fabri - aw thanks sweetie!! your new fave of mine? yay!! im glad it was so real; id hoped it was xoxox *hugs*

djl - thank you!! he's hot 24/7 to me!

paul - aw, thanks ;P Daddy!Sawyer gets me too and its really fun to play around with he can be going after Claire if you want him to but in my head, as i said to alicecullen ^^, he was leaving their family home and moving on from claire as he thought she'd just abandoned them.

emma - *squishes you* thanks hun!! thank god for whisper scenes; they're so damn helpful!!! especially when you need sad/angsty Sawyer i like the 'i love you' bits too xox

oh, and there's an HQ download link available now guys!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: