Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Set Me Free" by Belxf
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:23 pm    Post subject: "Set Me Free" by Belxf Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Set Me Free" 11-09-2008
Aarons dreams of Claire make him feel like somethings missing in his life, something that Kate is not telling him. Aaron: Rupert Grint. Thanks to Kat!
Song: Everything I Own by Bread
Vidder: Belxf
Length: 3:13 (27.83MB WMV)

Link(s): VIMEO LINK http://www.vimeo.com/6784240
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RceDeb5YZGw
http://www.zshare.net/video/510998579f673a28/%20
HQ: http://www.zshare.net/video/51104245eb111749/

Last edited by Belxf on Sun Oct 04, 2009 6:15 pm; edited 2 times in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 3:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay its up!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE This vid Bel!!! one of your best Rupert as Aaron worked soooo well!! I loved those AU scenes; they were all killer. Kate checking Aaron in bed is one of my faves and at the end when he's gone; love that one too! Love the end as well; loved it all!! Yayz!!

Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

WOW that completely blow me away!!!The manips,the colouring,the editing absolutely brilliant,Bel!!!I'm so glad you used Rupert Grint!!!!Loved the part when he finds Claire's pictures and argues with Kate!!!Amazing!!!!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:39 pm    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

Bel, I love your videos. This was no exception. All the manips... omg.. so perfect. If I never watched LOST I would surely think this is an actual movie. And I totally love the idea. I would give you gold hundreds of times, but I can only once
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 4:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, this is simply perfection! While I was watching your vid I was like...ooo thats my favorite part, no wait that's my favorite part...so by the end every part was my favorite!! So to name a few....Loved when he finds Claire's picture and Kate finally tells him the truth. Oh and when Kate waves goodbye to him at the door and then when she's peeking in on him when he is in his room. All wonderfully manipulated scenes...I really don't know how you make it look so real! I was in awe! I just love your vids Bel! *hugs* Thanks for making them for us!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Eu ja comentei no YT,mas vou voltar a comentar!
Isto foi incrivel! adorei a historia(eu continuo a achar que o lugar do aaron e com a claire, esta historia toda da kate ter o aaron, nao me agrada nada).
As manips foram perfeitas, fico boquiaberta com a parte em que o rupert ta deitado e colocaste a kate por tras a ve-lo, tao realistico! Amei amei amei! O final foi lindo!!!O video ta perfeito, mito original!!!
Parabens!!! favoritado no youtube e gold aqui.Tu mereces!

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was fantastic! I love that you used Rupert Grint, he's actually perfect! The story was told so well and everything was edited amazingly. I loved the part where you had Kate's face turn into Claire's. The ending was sooo good,
Spoiler:

with them hugging

All of your manipulated scenes were spectacular, I just loved the uniqueness of this vid and the thought put into it!

cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 5:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

wowwww bel you are an exceptional vidder! I love this video sooo much. And can totally picture Rupert Grint as grown up Aaron. The manipulations were flawless and I loved the scene where he ran to find Ben and go and meet Claire, the bit where he said ''mum'' and she looked up! So believeable. Felt sorry for Kate though she can't help it! xD Gold!!

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 6:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay!! this was AMAZING! i loved it! the editing was fab and the storyline was so believable! gold from me for definite!!!

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 7:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Bel, glad to see your new vid!!!!!!! I really love it. I thought the song choice was perfect for this vid. And yay for an Aaron vid, you managed to pull this off so well! Twas amazing (Y)
Your beat use was fab, yay For Rupert Grint <3 <3 I could really picture his as Aaron as well I loved your manips with him as well they were awesomeness especially the ones with him on the island <3 and then when Kate went to check on him I loved it when it went through what happened with him when he was younger also. Ooh loved it when Ben came into the vid, I could go on so much about this video, it was just love <3 <3 !!!!!! I loved the ending of this vid awww, yay for a happy ending!
Exceptional work on this Bel!!!!!!!!
Naphie
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 8:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow..this was amazing!!!loved the manips!!It looked so believeable!!

Avatar made by me!! Banner made by Charlee!!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat: Yeah, it's finally up!!
These are also my favorite parts! Thanks again for taking a look at it for me!

Borislava: Thanks! I'm really glad you liked, and that you liked that I used Rupert Grint! I was worried about using him...

aradnea: Thank you for the comment and for the hundreds of golds!! I'm happy you liked the idea and the manips!

Nikki: Thank you so much for the comment, Nikki! You know, reading comments always makes my day, but reading your comments makes my week!!

Deia: Que bom q gostastes da historia! Eu tava preocupada a principio com isso, mas parece q todos entenderam bem! E eu quis fazer um final feliz nesse video, pq eu acho realmente q o Aaron tem q voltar pra Claire! Muito obrigada, Deia!

Jinlovessunxx: Thanks! I'm happy you think Rupert is perfect for the part, I was pretty nervous about using him... I also like the ending... I thought this vid needed to have a hapy ending!

cagedfreedom: Thanks so much! I'm glad you can picture Rupert as Aaron, and that you thought the vid was believable! Those are two things I was worried about!

Wickedgal:Thanks a lot! Im glad you liked the storyline!

Charlee: Thanks, Charlee!! I'm happy you liked the song! I had the idea from the song, actually... And I agree... yay for a happy ending!! This was the only way I could end this vid!

Naphie: Thanks! I'm really glad you thought it was believable!

_bel_
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 9:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I remain convinced that there's nothing you can't do! That was just magnificently and flawlessly done! If I didn't know better, I'd swear "Aaron" and Kate were in all of those scenes together! I love how beautifully you mask, so that we'd see Kate over his shoulder or whatever and it just looks COMPLETELY believable! Just amazing work, hon! *standing ovation* ♥♥♥!!!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Set Me Free by Belxf Reply with quote

WOW!!! That SO looked like it was REAL!!! Fantastic job with this!!! OMG!!! I LOVED this and it worked SO well!!! It was just amazing and so real!!! Wow!!!
LOST_Fanatic
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 09, 2008 10:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Damn!! That was an amazing video. One of the best AU I have seen in a long time. Every clip looked so real and like they were actually filmed that way and Rupert as Aaron? I would have never pictured him like that, but he make a perfect Aaron especially with the clips from Driving Lesson.

Again awesome job!!!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2, 3  Next
Page 1 of 3

Jump to: