Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

And the third episode goes to..
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 10:50 am    Post subject: And the third episode goes to.. Reply with quote

Sun

Quote:
Episode 3.03: The Glass Ballerina (Sun/Jin(?)-centric)
Airdate: October 18, 2006

* 08/18 - Sun has a dream of her future, featuring her 9 year old daughter. Source: secretagentman @ TWOP

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 11:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmm flashforward...could be good...or it could suck.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 28, 2006 2:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO --> "Flashforward"

I think it could be good. "Maternity Leave" didn't have the normal flashbacks either and it was the best... or at least one of the best episodes from Season 2.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kate, Claire, Sun? oh dear.... I am afraid.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 12:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Now, now Warren don't be sexist I am a little unsure over Claire. Kate and Sun make sense cause Kate has been captured and Sun is on the boat and might come into something of a storyline. I have a suspicion something is going to happen with Sayid and co. Maybe they will investigate the foot and stuff or come across a trail to the others. Claire is kinda out the blue cause not a lot is happening back in the camp at the moment.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, obviously Claire will be nursing Desmond back to health...

*realizes she's having delusions of Daire-ness*

Hey, it could happen! Look at how they threw the Claire/Locke stuff in like that then dropped it like it was hot? Who says they won't tease us with some Daire action???

Penny ain't on the Island just yet, you know...
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

But what about hurley!?!?!?!

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 1:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Charlie and Claire forever!!!!

Seriously though, I'm so glad Sun is getting the third episode! The first three episodes belongs to girls! I'm quite happy about that... should be interesting.

And the title is really intriguing... what could it possibly means?? I can only think of something really fragile. Anyway, the flash forward is a cool concept, can't wait for the season to start!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 6:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:

Come on Hobbes, give the girls a chance!

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
Hobbes wrote:

Come on Hobbes, give the girls a chance!

LOL actually, when I said that I was more afraid of the fact that three previously very boring and uneventful characters are getting the first three eps I have yet to see a single Sun/Jin ep that has ANYTHING to do with the plot. So it was more about the fact that I fear for Season 3 than I fear for my masculinity .

I just hope Paul is right about the boat thing that would make the blow a lot better.. if something actually happens in this ep

"Oh no! I lost my ring again!"
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the season one Sun/Jin flashbacks rocked...then my least-favourite episode ever, "...And Found" came and changed that...

I wasn't actually saying you were being sexist btw though...when I said "girls" it was just cos they're all girls...I could've just said "give them a chance". I'm just saying, try and think positively about it, don't predict straight away their flashbacks will suck. I don't see why people are worried about Claire's, I'm excited to finally get some more proper flashbacks from her. And I actually like Kate's flashbacks, the only ep of hers I haven't liked too much is WKD, but not for the flashbacks. And like I said, I used to love Sun/Jin flashbacks, but there doesn't seem to be much more for them to do, so I'm liking the idea of the flashforward thing.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, I know well the "Give the girls a chance" thing was just an easier thing to quote than Paul's "Now, now Warren don't be sexist " remarks so I used that instead, but yeah I know I know I have to give them a chance... but... I mean.... I've given them so many chances already!!

I'll tell you what, I'll split the difference: I'll give Kate half a chance, Claire a full chance, and Sun gets nothing . Like I said, I have yet to see a single Sun/Jin ep that has anything to do with the plot. And right now I honestly don't care about their relationship I am already well-informed of it.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 8:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think some of the season one eps didn't necesarily need to have to do with the on-island stuff, since we really just needed to know who these people were. When it got to season two, we knew them pretty well, so they had to have to do with the on-island stuff, which they didn't do on several episodes.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Exactly.
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 29, 2006 9:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So why are you complaining about Jin and Sun's S1 eps not having to do with the story?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: