Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

2x11 - "The Hunting Party" Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that would be my luck. Somebody would temporarily ban me as a joke then not be able to lift it! You KNOW my bad luck with computer/Internet things!

*makes such cute puppy dog eyes that nobody could ever dream of even pseudo-banning her*
lostlover

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Great episode Reply with quote

Train an army. I don't know why as long as they stay in their area, there seems there will be no problems. Too bad about Jacks cheating wife. The wife is a whore. I was hoping Anna Lucia would have died, but she is not bad if she is only in 5 minutes max per episode. Hopefully no more yelling lines for her. Not much to say but good episode.
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol we'll test the temporary ban on a newb first
harpreetd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 6:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was a great episode. About time for some hunting... All in all I loved the Rescue trio . Jack is awesome. What a truly great character.
"Train an army" YES FiNALLY I HOPE WE GET SOME ACTION!

It's sad how it ended with his wife.... almost cried.
Anyways lets see what else happened:

Michael was crazy! He looked soo scary and acted so different!
The Sawyer name change thing was wierd...

THe others, if they were the others, were kind of wierd... they weren't that creepy. Especially that guy.. He's kind of funny if you ask me =0

Anyways I love how Jack is considering on building an army.. He's always fighting back in some way. Which is a reason I think he is a really good character. Although he has his weaknesses, he is the "strength" that guides the rest of the group.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:22 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

http://emri.perception.net/where.we.are.jpg
Ladies and gentlemen. If that site is legit, I think we may finally have a location.

I doubt this is the last of the AnaL yelling scenes (she can be a boot camp seargent! )
Why the hell didn't Jack ask Sayid though? Why AnaL? I mean, come on, how is a cop supposed to know that?!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

H E L L O ?

> : H E L L O ?

W H O I S T H I S ?

> : M O L E .
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 7:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

does the name Robert Paulsen ring a bell to anyone?
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That's an odd site. That chat I had with the computer was weird
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 10:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sorry Hobbes but you are going to get some disagreement from me. I thought the episode was pretty pointless. The flashbacks were irrelevant although I am sure there will be someone who will attribute the Jack and Sarah 'dynamic' to Jate on the island but for me it did nothing.

The others scene was amazing for the short time it was on screen. I shivered when he called out Alex. And the final line was awesome but what happened the whole ep? They traped off into the jungle in search of Michael AGAIN hopefully the guy will get eaten by smokey so we won't have to go through that again.

There were a few good comic relief moments and exciting moments but it is really frustrating for me to watch some scenes drag on especially in the flashbacks. For example what was the point of the negative pregnancy scene. Who cares? And oh look even though Jack kissed another woman he ends up being the victim cause he wife leaves him for someone else *yawn* That guy does not have a semblance of a dark side he is just too squeaky clean.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 2:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Im with KC and Hobbes- I really liked it. And usually I am watching it alone or with other obsessed fans so I can act how I want, but I was watching with my sis and felt so Napoleon Dynamite-esquehuge when I went "YES!" at the end! Mucho excitemento!

I for one phoned my friend (and fellow commentator) and said "OOOOHHHHH YOU VARMIT! I HATES THAT RABBIT!" when creepy gordon's fisherman guy came on (Im sorry do we have a name for him yet?).

Hobbes- how could anyone insane enough to be in this forum not know about "Alex"? LOL! Could someone give me a tiny synopsis on what was said between our group and the others? People at home were talking and I didnt get it. Thanks...

Im just happy because tonight actually forwarded the show a little bit, also set up future storylines where its going to go communal Lord of the Flies (its going to be awesome).

I was thinking: Ana, Locke, Jack and Sayid are going to have to work together on planning their "army". If not an army, at least teach people how to defend themselves and not be so helpless and set themselves up as fair game. Its going to take a lot of time- not just training people, but gathering intelligence on "them", their booby traps, camps etc. How do they fit in with Dharma? Maybe hunting down Rosseau and Desmond to help (they know a lot). With an unpredictable and cunning (to give the others credit, they are very dangerous because they are chameleons) enemy (they, I believe have established themselves as enemies of our heroes), sometimes there is no reasoning. If you have to build a stockade, so be it. You gotta do what you gotta do and it has been such since the beginning of mankind. No one wants to fight.

Can I add at this point that even though its coming (saw the preview) I dont think I can deal with another "THEY TOOK MY BABY!" episode(s).

Again with the flashbacks- so Jack's a complete a**hole now? Whats up with that? Can he even disguise his jealousy? And hey man, she kissed you, the ball is in your court. Sawyer at least acts like he cares about her.

My sister added "why didnt the just tell the others that they didnt WANT to be there? It was a plane crash and they didnt have ill-will towards anyone?"

Im indifferent about Kate either way, but I know that Kate haters are going to have a fieldday with this one. When I got my mom into the show this summer, she asked me "why does Kate have to be involved in everything?". LOL.

Anyway I atually agree with Locke (Hobbes, E, LC and LVI mark their calendars). Michael has obviously is not thinking rationally- he isnt under any jurisdiction- and he has free will. This is the second time. If he wasnt thinking to take Eko or Locke WITH him, then I say "ya roll the dice ya takes ya chances". My friend also wanted to know if anyone thinks Michael didnt really knock out Locke, but Locke really let him go.

I think I missed the Libby/Hurley thing.

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
maxfisher
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:15 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Movieguy, was it you that had the "Mr. Clean" signature avatar?
Did you notice Sawyer's comment last night?
I emailed you about this also.
harpreetd

PostPosted: Thu Jan 19, 2006 4:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You brought up some great points there Rocksiren.
I especially Like the one with Locke letting Michael go... Throughout this episode Locke has been really wierd.. He seems even more and more strange as the season goes on. He's up to something....
Ivy
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jan 20, 2006 12:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just wacthed it...greeeeeat episode ^^

Liked it that they met the others. Bur somehow I wished they had asked some more important questions.

Anyway...my english isn't the best. And I didn't understan a few lines. Can someone please tell me what:

Sawyer an Jack were talking about payback, and there reasons to search fo Micheal?

Sawyer said to Kate, when they got back to the beach? Something about "When he told me to stay back..:"

What Jack asked Ana, after he asked if she is a cop "How long do you think..."

I just couldn't figure it out. THX ^^

Our Last Days -The official Casshern Web Site
Enchirito
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

holy crap i think we DO have a location!
http://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=4.815+162.342&btnG=Search&t=k&ll=5.227717,163.416138&spn=4.134668,9.140625&t=k
...is that island nearby our island!?

ps. Hobbes how did u get to that image?
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 22, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Long story, revolving around this site that may or may not be legit: http://emri.perception.net/
You have to fiddle with the computer until you cna type, then type "Where are we?" and it gives you that location.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: