Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Emmas Lullaby" by Im1oftheOceanic6 (Once Upon A

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:17 pm    Post subject: "Emmas Lullaby" by Im1oftheOceanic6 (Once Upon A Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Emmas Lullaby" 06-03-2013
May 2013 Contest Submission. Password lullaby. See description on Vimeo
Fandom: Once Upon A Time
Song: Lullaby by Josh Groban
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 2:33 (14.9 MB WMV)

Link(s): https://vimeo.com/67580080

tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 3:05 am    Post subject: Emmas Lullaby by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

OH this was just brilliant. I loved how you focused on such a different part of the Emma/Snow relationship. Showing how Snow struggled with giving Emma up, and showing how Emma struggled to understand it! Great job!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 05, 2013 3:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought the music went really nice with the vid; nice song choice. I really liked how you showed Snow telling Emma about what adoptive kids might be feeling; and then showing Charming and Snow saying goodbye to baby Emma, such a clever idea. Showing the interactions between Emma's past/relationship with her parents; and then her interaction with Henry was a great idea. You chose some great clips for this vid.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 10:59 am    Post subject: Emmas Lullaby by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

That was lovely! I agree you did a great job at showing the relationship between the two and how much they have overcome just to be with each other again Great quotes in there too. Wonderful job
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 06, 2013 6:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, that was really wonderful and touching! Great job on portraying their relationship. Love the song, too!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 5:59 am    Post subject: Emmas Lullaby by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

That was a great vid of Snow & Emma's relationship!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 07, 2013 6:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Tammy! Yeah, I wanted to show the struggles/obstacles that lead to Emma and Snow's separation and eventual reunion. I thought it would be fun to explore Snow's difficult choice to send Emma away and how this impacted both of their lives.

Thank you Brooke! That was one of my favorite parts of the vid, having Snow and Emma talking about adoption and then showing Snow saying goodbye to baby Emma. I thought that would make a nice scene pairing.The Emma/Henry stuff was the hardest for me because he is such an integral part of Emma coming to understand and accept her past, but I didn't want to take too much of the focus off of Emma and Snow's relationship.

Thanks Jemma! I really enjoy Emma and Snow's relationship. I wanted to show in this vid how Emma went from wondering why she was given away to understanding how much Snow had sacrificed. And I also wanted to show how Snow went from making such a difficult choice to finally being reunited with her daughter. Glad you liked the quotes. I think Emma and Snow have so many great quotes.

Thank you Karolina! When I saw the contest I knew I wanted to use a lullaby. I came across this song and it was just perfect for Emma and Snow's story.

Thanks Heather! Emma and Snow are one my all time favorite parent/child relationships. I really enjoyed viding them.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 8:26 pm    Post subject: Emmas Lullaby by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Oh, this is lovely! I love their relationship and it was so nice to see a vid that focused on Snow's tough decision.
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 08, 2013 11:13 pm    Post subject: Emmas Lullaby by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

That was really wonderful! Such a fantastic idea!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 09, 2013 4:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you Eryn and Julia! I had fun making this vid and getting to explore this part of Emma and Snow's story.

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 10, 2013 10:41 am    Post subject: Emmas Lullaby by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Gorgeous vid! You did such a lovely, wonderful job of telling the story and showing their relationship. I loved how you focussed on their emotions and the struggles they had. Fantastic work!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 11, 2013 4:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you, Emma!

Icon and Sigs by Tammy
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: