Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine" by ciaimpal

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 12, 2012 10:26 pm    Post subject: "Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine" by ciaimpal Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine" 08-12-2012
I dont love you, and I always will
Fandom: Pretty Little Liars
Song: Poison and Wine by The Civil Wars
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 2:48 (122 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jQEukaZihWo

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 13, 2012 7:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've never seen this show but it looks good! Your video was really pretty too. I thought it flowed great with the music!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 8:23 am    Post subject: Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Sooooo angsty and lovely! I agree with Nik... this flowed really well. You truly couldn't have picked a better song for the theme, too. Loved it so much, Bec!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 9:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh gorgeous Bec! This song, so much this song!! We might have to collab with it sometime I never thought how much it fits Pretty Little Liars! With the "I know everything" being A and Allisons kisses with Emily being poison and wine!! And i loved the parts with Mona and Hanna. I always thought of this song as such a shippery song but it really works for the PLL gals equally. How I love Hanna and Caleb! <3 gold from me love, you can really tell you've been working hard on your vidding, this is my new fave of yours!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 14, 2012 1:22 pm    Post subject: Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Nikki-Thanks so much hon, it is such a good show! Really fun with lots of great twists and turns.

Julia-Thank you so much! I love this song, and was so excited when I realized how well the lyrics would match up to PLL.

Kat-I'm so excited this is my new fav of yours, I have been working really hard and I'm so glad it shows! You got all the lyric matches I was most proud of you And I love this song so much too, I would love to make it one of our collabs!
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 16, 2012 6:34 pm    Post subject: Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine by ciaimpala Reply with quote

I really liked how this just seemed to flow with the music; It was just pretty; the coloring; everything just flowed so perfectly together.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 17, 2012 1:01 am    Post subject: Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Really pretty Bec! I never realized how well this song fit this show. I love how you fit most of the main ships into your video, and some of the more--screwed up friendships (IE: Mona/Hanna and Spencer/Allison) Gold from me!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Thanks so much Brooke! I'm trying to play more with coloring so I'm so glad you noticed that!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 31, 2012 12:07 am    Post subject: Pretty Little Liars: Poison And Wine by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Thanks so much Tammy! I really wanted to explore the friendships as well as the relationships
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms O – Z All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: