Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Walking Dead (Season 2)
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YIKES!! Shane's gone off the deep end a little! Although, it kinda makes sense what he did. It seems like it was either they both die including Carl or just one of them dies and Carl lives."Spare the few to save the many" type of thing. But still the way he did it seemed so cold. Like he didn't hesitate for a second. But its a new world so I guess people's morals have to change. I wonder if Rick would have been able to do that or would have just taken his chances running with Otis?

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Why the hell didn't he just shoot him in the head?!?!?! I knew he was gonna shoot him, but in the leg so he'd suffer? That's so harsh! the walkers would have still eaten him. Not that I mind angsty shane gorgeous and steamy in the shower, thank you!

I adore Maggie; I'm so glad she and Glenn met!!! <3<3 I might love Maggie more than Andrea

I laughed out loud at that poem of the walker daryl found hanging in the tree lol

Im excited for next week; they're all on the hunt for Sophia!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its b/c he needed a distraction, something that was moving and moaning to attract the walkers but if he shot him dead in the head he would have been still and maybe not as good as a distraction...but I was thinking the same thing at first b/c it seemed so cruel!!

LOL I loved the moment between Daryl and Andrea when he was telling her the story about him being lost as a kid and she started laughing. I'm starting to like them together.

Lori's speech about "maybe this world isn't a place for children anymore" was so sad!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

poor Lori, i felt so bad for her this ep cos its such a hard question but I was with her when she's like 'tell me why he should live.' and rick was stumped. poor Carl, i couldn't watch when he had that seizure

Daryl/Andrea would be so hot! Daryl/Andrea, Maggie/Glenn.. still have a soft spot for Shane/Lori and Rick/Andrea! they all get back together next week so I hope for some angsty Andrea/Rick-ness!

sneak peek for next week, angsty scene but cant stop giggling at Shane in otis's too-big clothes
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GrtBYHgGc78

And promo; Daryl being badass on his own <3 <3
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0xQEufV7720

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 3:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I already saw those clips on "Talking Dead" after the show. Can't wait for next week!!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm so glad Glenn is doing some badass stuff next week! down that well, like Locke or Desmond lol. but with a gross nasty zombie swimming at the bottom... ick.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

What if that zombie is Sophia!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 4:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LMAO! yep; you're right, its definitely sophia

Spoiler:

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That zombie looked like something out of Poltergeist WTF was that.

I can't believe they near on character assassinated Shane In his defense he did try and knock him out so he wouldn't feel it and I defintely believe he was doing it for Carl and not himself. In this harsh world I guess you have to make those hard decisions but where do you cross the line? Where would you rather not just die rather than make those decisions..

The whole framing of the episode was really cool, although I wasn't expecting the flashforward to be such a near in the future scene and at first watch a rather meaningless head shaving lol
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
LMAO! yep; you're right, its definitely sophia

Spoiler:

lol well I just meant it would be hard to tell since that walker was so deformed from being in the water. It could be anyone.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 1:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

If he didnt have both his hands I'd like to think it was Merle, dead ringer for him

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 31, 2011 5:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Poor Merle
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ok, moving on to the S2 thread now, yays!
I've just finished watching the first episode. I'm afraid I won't have time to watch 2x02 and 2x03 today, but I need to see them asap cause - OMG! - the kid got shot!!

Geez, this show!!! It just keeps messing with my heart!!

This was yet another excellent episode!
When they came to the dead end of the road I was like "This place is gonna be full of Walkers in no time. GET OUTTA THERE NOW!!!"

And, OF COURSE, that guy (T-Dog, is it?) HAD to rip his arm open and spill his blood everywhere. Is that guy cursed with bad luck, or what? Good thing Daryl was there to save the day *huggles*

I also liked the amount of a**-kicking in this episode
Andrea kicking Dale's a**, Lori kicking Andrea's a**. It was about time people spoke their mind!

That last scene, with Carl slowly moving towards the stag... it was so beautiful. I thought he would simply reach out to touch it and then he was... shot! Gah!!!

There was a brief preview at the end of the episode and I think I had a quick glimpse at Glenn's new love interest (squee! ) and there was a short Andrea/Daryl moment (more squee! ) and what looked like some pretty dark stuff about Shane.
I really need to see the next two episodes ASAP!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 6:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! Glad you are almost caught up and I love your new banner!

Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 03, 2011 7:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I thought I was going to get caught up because I thought AMC was going to air the episodes, but no. They only aired the premiere of season 2. I wont be able to get caught up until the DVD release or if AMC shows marathons.

My family hates this show; so I can't watch it when it's on.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 2 of 16

Jump to: