Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Night of the Hunter" by Im1oftheOceanic6 (Lost)

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 8:33 pm    Post subject: "Night of the Hunter" by Im1oftheOceanic6 (Lost) Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Night of the Hunter" 08-15-2011
Through all the downfalls Kate has experienced she has been able to change her path and rise above her past in order to try and give herself a better future.
Fandom: Lost
Song: Night of the Hunter by 30 seconds to Mars
Vidder: Im1oftheOceanic6
Length: 5:49 (42.8MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7guivVmDX38
http://www.mediafire.com/?imxro0pbh7dbj67

Fishbiscuits42
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 15, 2011 10:22 pm    Post subject: Night of the Hunter by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Wonderful story telling. I liked that you didn't get carried away with a lot of effects and let the song and clips tell the story.I did like the effects you did use ,like Jacks face going to b/w and the starbursts on her happy life at the end.Good choice of song .Oh and I loved the beat use and zoom at the beginning.Also I thought that was a clever touch to put Kate counting over the French count in the song.
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 18, 2011 1:36 am    Post subject: Night of the Hunter by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

excellent recap of Kate's story. Really loved the little effects you incorporated. There was just enough to make the video work, and not loads to distract from the story! Nicely done!
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 19, 2011 5:19 am    Post subject: Night of the Hunter by Im1oftheOceanic6 Reply with quote

Thanks Stacy and Amy. I really wanted to let the song and story speak for itself without alot of effects, so I'm glad you both liked my minimalist approach to the vid.Glad you caught the French part, Stacy. I wasn't sure if anyone would notice the little bits of French throughout the song.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: