Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sweet Dreams" by Aislynn
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:31 am    Post subject: "Sweet Dreams" by Aislynn Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sweet Dreams" 06-24-2009
A bittersweet look at Sawyer's time with Juliet. Be sure to watch to the very end.
Song: Sweet Dream by Greg Laswell
Vidder: Aislynn
Length: 1:20 (9.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IAxEa0O5RxQ
http://www.mediafire.com/download.php?qjrj00wzfgd

Last edited by Aislynn on Sat Jun 27, 2009 11:48 pm; edited 3 times in total
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so sweet Aislynn (andI loved the end). ♥
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:23 am    Post subject: Sweet Dreams by Aislynn Reply with quote

Aww, this was so cute and sad. I loved how you had the glass ballerina at the beginning, and then it finally hit the ground at the end when Juliet fell. The ending was cool too!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 6:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

donna: Aw, thank you so much! I'm so glad you liked the ending! ♥!

Sassy: Thanks bunches! I've wanted to use that ballerina/Juliet falling parallel for the longest time but I couldn't find a song that made it work for me. When I finally heard this one from Greg Laswell, it was like *ding!* and it all came together in my head! Thanks again! ♥!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

YAY A NEW AIS VID!!! Awesome!!! I love the audio, and the ballerina looked soo great. And the ending, wow!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 8:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awww, thanks so much, Heather! *hugs!* That ballerina/Juliet falling idea has been kicking around in my brain for forever, lol! I'm glad I finally had the chance to put it to use, lol! And I was definitely hoping the ending would give it a bit of a twist. Thanks again! ♥!
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 4:09 pm    Post subject: Sweet Dreams by Aislynn Reply with quote

Yay, a new vid from Aislynn! I loved it! Soo sweet and sad. I loved the thing with the ballerina, and the very end of the vid was awesome, too!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jun 25, 2009 5:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yay! Brilliant Brilliant ending!!! Bravo! I loved the all the audio overlays especially the one at the end....aww it was such a bittersweet video. I loved it! The song was gorgeous too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Kuliet4ever
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 8:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

AIS!!! Awesome!!! I was crying from the word go, it was just so beautiful! Amazing!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 26, 2009 9:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay; very cool Ais!!! love me some greg laswell!! :] this was great; see you can vid in a day! or a day and a bit at least, lolz i loved the ending with the cool effect on the text and then the reversal; great stuff and the sawyer audio worked so well! great stuff; dont take so long to Lost vid next time, k???

eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: Sweet Dreams by Aislynn Reply with quote

AAAAAWESOMMMMME!!! Hehehe... I was so teary-eyed by the end I had to back it up a little to make sure I didn't miss anything. That was BitterSAWEEET!!! Loved this!!!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Elyse: Aw, thanks so much, hon! I've wanted to do that ballerina thing for forever and was so glad to finally get the chance! Thanks again! *hugs* ♥♥♥!!!

Nikki: Awww, thanks so much! I don't use audio too terribly much but it seemed to me that it would work well here, so I'm glad to hear that you thought it did! Thanks again! *hugs* ♥♥♥!!!

Stacey: Awww, I didn't want to make you cry! (Well, I definitely hoped you'd find it moving of course... ) At least it had a hopeful ending, right? Anyway, thanks so very much! *hugs!* ♥♥♥!!!

Kat: Ooo, isn't Greg Laswell just awesomesauce? I've just totally fallen in love with his music recently! Anyway, thanks bunches! I was hoping the text and reversal would turn out well! *had her fingers crossed* Thanks again! *hugs* ♥♥♥!!!

Julia: Awwww, thanks so much! I don't want to say precisely that I'm glad it made you teary-eyed, you understand, but I'm definitely happy you found it moving! Thanks again! *hugs* ♥♥♥!!!
SawyerLittleton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 9:33 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all: AWESOME song choice. Can't get enough from him
Second: Wow this was amazing. I now i replied on yt already but anyway. I loved the idea. it was original and awesome. the scenes were flowing nice with the music and the end gave me the creeps. juliets death-scene...well i still cant watch it without getting goosebumps so.. ^^

Well AWESOME job. Gold from me! And make more.
                                 
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 2:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn, I was super smiley when I saw you made a new Lost vid! Yay and it was Suliet! That ship is starting to grow on me now, even though Skate was my number one, I really enjoyed watch Sawyer and Juliet together!

This vid was super sweet as candy, it was delightful. I loved the song you used, it was beautiful and the lyrics were really perfect for the ship. The voice of the singer, Greg Laswell, was so sweet and heavenly, it really set the mood. You used the lyrics really well, especially for
Spoiler:

"the end of my sweet dream" you had Juliet fall. Awww!!!

I loved how you had a beginning audio and an ending audio, they were both perfect. Lovely job Aislynn!

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 27, 2009 7:20 pm    Post subject: Sweet Dreams by Aislynn Reply with quote

Oooh ais I love the new video! even though it's Suliet
I loved the beginning of it Your audio was brilliant, I love you used the glass ballerina, twas very cool and with the ending twas brill!
Awesome job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: