Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"The Others" by Marcus

View previous topic :: View next topic  
LVI Bot

PostPosted: Tue Nov 08, 2005 4:48 am    Post subject: "The Others" by Marcus Reply with quote

"The Others" 10-24-2005
October 2005 contest submission
Song: The Phantom of The Opera by Phantom Cast
Vidder: Marcus
Length: 4:21 (31.6MB WMV)

Link: http://www.zshare.net/video/the-others-wmv.html
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow. This vid really must suck, huh?

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

People rarely comment on contest vids My Bald vid which is one of the best vids in the history of the universe (kidding) only has 10 or so comments and its been around 4ever and won 1st place

I would watch it again but its a huge ass file 30 meg? You could halve that if you encoded it in 512 WMV (The holy grail of conversion methods)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Dec 02, 2005 11:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL the only reason I don't comment on your contest vids is they're in Picapic, Polarbear!

I gave Aislynn a smaller file. Wonder if she still has it.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just watched it again and I really liked it up to the phantom of the opera. It kinda got less scary at that point. I loved the music for Danielle appearing and the x files music at the start. I also liked the still scapes you used. Animating the last one was a great effect maybe you could have animated the stills including the island cause it felt a little flat at that point.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Dec 03, 2005 12:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for commenting. Hmm, I think you're right, it did get less scary at that point, but then I made up the entire thing before the others were actually revealed. There were so many changes - Danielle was their leader, the tailes were the rest of them, Danielle shot Locke then Sayid died. If I were to remake it now it'd be a lot easier and better.

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: