Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The OC Discussion Thread
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> OC Discussion
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks Eryn and Kat! I hope so, I really want to get stuck in to this OC business, lol! xD

Eryn, loved your vid! Your manips were so great! I really liked the end with Zoe and Dean in the car!

Ahaha, I was waiting for Kat to comment! xD I remember reading some stuff about your OC's on your site. You've put so much thought in to them! You know I love your Lost OC vids and I've seen a few Andie and Cassidy ones that were awesome I looove "If You Don't Love Me... Pretend." And you're welcome about the KB stuff! I was glad to help. Btw, I have loads of Penn Bagedly clips from The Bedford Diaries series. I downloaded them for the Milo clips, lol, but if you or Eryn need any clips of him from that I could help you out. There's a lot of relationship stuff and angst that happens with his character

Tammy, a Vampire Diaries OC?? I would love to hear about that

Oh I know Carrie! I like that her love interest is Richard! Awesome trailer and I love Low Low Lonely Soul! "Find The Forest" - that worked so well!
I've been curious about Zoey - I keep seeing her in your banners. She sounds awesome! Loved your vids for her!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome Jemmz! i have a feeling you'd be excellent at OC's :]

I would definitely love to have the Bedford Diaries stuff at some point! I have his Gossip Girl stuff, but he doesn't get angsty enough for me!

Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Jemmz wrote:
Oh I know Carrie! I like that her love interest is Richard! Awesome trailer and I love Low Low Lonely Soul! "Find The Forest" - that worked so well!
I've been curious about Zoey - I keep seeing her in your banners. She sounds awesome! Loved your vids for her!

awh, thanks ^_^ lol Low Low Lonely Soul was my first full OC vid so I thought it'd be a bit rubbish, but I was pleased with how it turned out and when I first watched that Aerosmith music video with Mila in, and all the "find the forest" stuff was going on, I was like, ooh that'd totally work for Carrie coming back to the Island

I have a Fringe OC too, but I'm still trying to figure out her plot... so this is gonna be a bit vague

Name: Suki Hayashi
Actor/Actress: Naoko Mori
Fandom: Fringe
Main Relationship/Love Interest: Walter and Astrid
Summary: Once a CIA agent, Suki was fired for misuse of her priviliges. Having worked with Suki previously on a case, Olivia decides to recruit her for her team. Suki easily grows close to the team, especially Astrid and Walter, due to her ability to handle Walter and see Astrid in a brighter light than the others do.
Fics: Spark
Vids: none yet
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 5:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Millie, you've got such great manips in your OC vids! I love "Low Low Lonely Soul"! And I can't wait to read more about Suki and Zoey.

Tammy, it would be so awesome to see a Vampire Diaries OC from you!

OC vids are addictive... I keep thinking of more I want to do. Right now I'm working on a vid about Alona's past, so I'm excited to get that done.

icon by becca
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

They so are, El! I'm gonna start one soon about Carrie's life after the Island, but first I need to download this crappy film thing Mila was in, so I can get footage of her getting married
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Glad you liked my vid, Jemma. I was rather proud of it.

I love "Low Low Lonely Soul," too, Millie! I should read Carrie sometime, lol.

Btw, here are my fics. Hehe.
Zoe: This is Your Life

Michayla: Hidden
First

....For the record, "Hidden" is a truly terrible, badly written fic. I don't recommend it, but if you must read it...*headdesk* It's probably the best way to get to know Michayla if you care to, though. "First" is (funnily enough) the first in a series of oneshots I'm hoping to write about her. I'm partway through the second. We'll see how it goes.

P.S., Speaking of Luka, Kat, I've just realized he shows up in my fic for the first time in about 2 chapters.

art by me&tammy

Last edited by HobbitRockGod on Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:51 pm; edited 1 time in total
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 8:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooo I love this thread!! I have two OCs

Name: Matthew (Matt) Vaughn
Actor/Actress: Greg Vaughn
Fandom: Lost
Main Relationship/Love Interest: Family-his little sister Jordan; friends-Mia, Claire, Kate; Love interest: Jack
Summary: Matt's parents died when he was 19, and since that point, Matt raised his younger sister, Jordan, whom he loves very much. Matt is gay, and fell in love, but his boyfriend was abusive. After breaking up with him, Matt went on a trip to clear his head. He was on Oceanic Flight 815, and was Jack's seatmate. After the crash, Jack and Matt fell in love.
Fics: The Roads That Lead to Destiny are Winding: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5756417/1/The_Roads_That_Lead_to_Destiny_are_Winding
Vids: Trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2rIMWjxsH2I
Terrified: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4i0_o8CxRIw
I Got You: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DIh4yIVNmFI

Name: Aurora Grace Sinclair
Actor/Actress: Maggie Grace
Fandom: Supernatural
Main Relationship/Love Interest: Best friend-Dean; other friends-Zoe, Cassidy, Andie; Love interest: Sam
Summary: Aurora became a CIA agent because of her father, whom she was very close to. Her mother disapproves of her life, and is constantly belittling her and trying to change her. Aurora met the Winchesters on a case, and her and Sam had an instant spark.
Fics: The Strange Ways in Which We Meet: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5758094/1/The_Strange_Ways_in_Which_We_Meet
The Family We Make and Keep: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5758102/1/The_Family_We_Make_and_Keep
What Could I Say: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5758112/1/What_Could_I_Say
Metal Bars Can't Keep Us Apart: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5771792/1/Metal_Bars_Cant_Keep_Us_Apart
The Answer is Always Be Yourself and Dance: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5966454/1/The_Answer_Is_Always_Be_Yourself_and_Dance
When There is No Longer a Key to Be Found: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/5969811/1/When_There_is_No_Longer_a_Key_to_Be_Found
If You Need Me: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6124360/1/If_You_Need_Me
It's What You Do That Matters: http://www.fanfiction.net/s/6183128/1/Its_What_You_Do_That_Matters
Vids: Not Just a Woman: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JMx-KHi9mLw
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 9:58 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:

yes, yes you should.

my next LOST OC is already formulating in my head... lol
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooohhh, yay, Becca found the OC thread! *claps for Matt and Aurora*

Belle MacFarlane wrote:
HobbitRockGod wrote:

yes, yes you should.

my next LOST OC is already formulating in my head... lol

Ooohhh....share?

art by me&tammy
Belle MacFarlane
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will once she's formulated, lol. All I know is she's a lesbian. XD and she's a she
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 10:18 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just throwing this out there, but lawn work (especially mowing) really gives a person time to think. I finally was able to pin-point the details of my Vampire Diaries OC, hopefully will have the first chapter for the story up soon.

Name: Kaylin Hampshire
Actor/Actress: Undecided
Fandom: The Vampire Diaries
Main Relationship/Love Interest: Damon Salvatore
Summary: Damon found her late at night in the woods. Severely beaten, near death. When he grabbed a hold of her to feed from her, her blue eyes bore into his, and his humanity surfaced. Instead of feeding, and ultimately killing her, he decided to change her. Having gone their separate ways many years ago, but they still stayed in touch and good friends.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 01, 2010 11:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Becca, you know I already like Matt but I've been intrigued about Aurora for a while now! I keep seeing her in your icon over at LJ! Loved your vid!!

Tammy, I LOVE your OC idea! From the summary she sounds so intriguing already!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belle MacFarlane wrote:
HobbitRockGod wrote:

yes, yes you should.

Hmm, maybe I'll read Carrie if you read my Zoe. WHAT NOW?

Tammy, your Vamp Diaries OC sounds awesome! Damon = <3

art by me&tammy
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 3:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Jemma and Eryn! <3
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 02, 2010 8:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My OC is still kinda new and I know not many people watch Gossip Girl but I've been enjoying creating just for me
Name:[/b] Evie Humphrey
Actor/Actress: Still deciding
Fandom: Gossip Girl
Main Relationship/Love Interest: Cousin of Dan and Jenny, Rufus' niece
Summary: Sick of her mum's normadic touring life, Evie returns to New York to live with her cousins. Dan life is totally different to when she last saw him. Now he's part of the elite upper east side and Evie isn't sure if she can adapt to this.
Fanfic: The Only Certainty
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> OC Discussion All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 16, 17, 18  Next
Page 2 of 18

Jump to: