Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Theres no place like home" by Kaory

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 7:21 pm    Post subject: "Theres no place like home" by Kaory Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Theres no place like home" 05-22-2010
May 2010 contest submission.Sawyer presence a car crash with a women involved (Ana Lucia) when Sawyer see her face, begin to remember memories of another life
Song: Theres No Place Like Home by Michael Giacchino
Vidder: Kaory
Length: 2:34 (112MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6FTc8z1ZhY
http://ksp.secret-whispers.com/videos/Theres%20nothing%20like%20home.wmv

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat May 22, 2010 9:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oh wow! Amazing manips in this! Especially the end!! I love it so much!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 26, 2010 6:03 am    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

I liked the coloring effect you used, and the manipulations worked really well here. Congrats! Great story, I always thought Ana/Sawyer was really interesting.
Karowyn
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 27, 2010 8:03 am    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

really nice vid Where did you get that last clip from by the way x
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 01, 2010 10:36 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks for write a comment, that make me happy ^^ about the last clip in the vid is from "Battle in seatle"
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 03, 2010 3:34 am    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

Wow! Great job, Kaory! That was an interesting story and it was really well put together! Plus, the coloring was gorgeous! Truly awesome!!!
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 04, 2010 3:40 pm    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

awww so sweet! Great job with all those maniped scenes, I really liked that you had them together on the island. And that kiss at the end was so awesome! Was that maniped cause it looked like Sawyer but i wasn't sure. lol Really loved this!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 9:16 am    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

Aww, that was lovely! I thought the Ana-Lucia car crash scene was really emotional! Especially with the music. It's really beautiful. I really liked the Sawyer remembering scenes and the ending was so good! That last scene was amazing - looked so much like Sawyer was kissing Ana! Wonderful job
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 11:59 am    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

Oh my word, this was outstanding! Wow! First off, lovely song choice, this song gave me the chills in the finale, it's just so lovely and beautiful! It's always a treat to watch your videos, because I love your creative coloring! Everything looked so heavenly and angelic in this video, it was so sweet! Amazing clip choices! I loved how the memories that came flowing back to Sawyer looked so beautiful and stunning, like at 0:31! From start to finish it was just so emotional and precious, and ooo that kiss at the end, WOW! Good luck in the contest!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 05, 2010 4:46 pm    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

Awwww!!! I loved how you used the glowy effect on the parts with him remembering. Your storyline was fantastic, and I loved how you had the crash triggering his memories. Brilliant!! The song choice was perfect and the flow of it worked brilliantly, with the slower bits on the sad parts and then the slightly faster, more upbeat part on the memories. Fantastically done! I also loved how you had her calling him "cowboy" too, CUTE!
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 12:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh wow! That was fantastic! The manips were really well done and the last scene was just awesome! The story was very well done and the coloring and glowy parts were great! Awesome job, I enjoyed it so much!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ohh; that was FAB! I love your vids and your neverending Sana love Man that guy she was kissing at the end looked so much like Sawyer!! I was a little confused with the storyline, did Ana die in the car crash at the start? Or was that paired with the ending of them meeting again at the police station three months later? i really loved the mirroring audio 'hey cowboy/don't you want my phone number' on/off island really great job!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 07, 2010 7:07 am    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

Wow, that was a great AU!
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:52 pm    Post subject: Theres no place like home by Kaory Reply with quote

Up again ^^
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: