Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Blair/Sawyer_Going Wrong (Lost/Gossip Girl)" by K

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 8:26 pm    Post subject: "Blair/Sawyer_Going Wrong (Lost/Gossip Girl)" by K Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Blair/Sawyer_Going Wrong (Lost/Gossip Girl)" 10-23-2009
another crazy idea and my first crossover
Song: Going Wrong by Armin Van Buuren ft Chris Jones
Vidder: Kaory
Length: 3:03 (22.6MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9b2022P_TNk
http://ksp.secret-whispers.com/videos/blair-sawyer.wmv

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:18 am    Post subject: Blair/Sawyer_Going Wrong (Lost/Gossip Girl) by Kaory Reply with quote

Ooooh awesome crossover! I love Gossip Girl. I really liked the bit where he had the flashback and suddenly decided the deal with the guy was off. My only little point would be that some of the audio was a little hard to hear. I think I got all the important bits though, and I know from my own GG crossover experience that the show uses an irritating amount of backing music in most scenes, which makes the audio kinda hard to hear. It's like the least vidder-friendly show ever. Anyhoo, I still really liked the story, the song, and the unusual texture you used.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:23 pm    Post subject: Blair/Sawyer_Going Wrong (Lost/Gossip Girl) by Kaory Reply with quote

What a great crossover I love both gossip girl and lost so yay for this
I loved your au scenes they were great
OMGosh loved the limo scene that was like awwww squee lol.
Really great video and I enjoyed it a lot like freya said some of the audio was hard to hear at times, but twas still a really great video
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:10 pm    Post subject: Blair/Sawyer_Going Wrong (Lost/Gossip Girl) by Kaory Reply with quote

Gold from me
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks.I know in some parts is hard to hear but i try the best i can,i didnt expect made a super great video in my first crossover but it not look bad (except the audio you mention) i´m very glad that others like it ^^
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:08 am    Post subject: Blair/Sawyer_Going Wrong (Lost/Gossip Girl) by Kaory Reply with quote

This was so clever and creative!! Your manips were really fantastic-especially the limo scene, and Sawyer behind her running his hand up her dress. The storyline really made sense too-especially cause Blair is so rich lol. I do feel like I missed some because the audio could be hard to hear, but I was able to understand and enjoy the story. The texture was gorgeous as well.
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks ciaimpala ^^ for the problem with the audio i add subtitles in youtube so all people can undestand all the audio (or that is the idea)
Kaory
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 8:09 pm    Post subject: Blair/Sawyer_Going Wrong (Lost/Gossip Girl) by Kaory Reply with quote

up again
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: