Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Your Guardian Angel" by starryeyesxx

View previous topic :: View next topic  
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: "Your Guardian Angel" by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Your Guardian Angel" 06-25-2010
My (probably first of many) tribute to the Lost endgame couples. I really love this song for any Lost couple, so it made sense to make a multi-couple video, so I hope you all like it!
Song: Your Guardian Angel by Red Jumpsuit Apparatus
Vidder: starryeyesxx
Length: 3:51 (54.5MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=K0qSvwa_TpQ
http://www.gigasize.com/get.php?d=3v1yx24fhkc%20

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:03 pm    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

oh wow! That was just beautiful! I really love this song and you made a PERFECT vid out of it. This was so wonderful, the editing, coloring, lyric interp. just amazing! Great job, i loved seeing all the ships represented in such a beautiful way!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 5:24 pm    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Really loved it! I like the song and you made great vid..love the colouring and the editing Great job!
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:30 pm    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

This is beautiful. I especially loved the part when music got faster. Awesome work. I loved it.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 25, 2010 8:39 pm    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Wowow! That was fabulous! Such a gorgeous tribute to all the main couples on Lost! Loved your use of pics at the start! I liked how you showed the deaths of the characters and relationships just before their reunions at the end. Beautiful job! Well done
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 26, 2010 8:08 pm    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Awwwwww! Wow! That was SO beautiful! . I totally adored every second of it!! Fabulous work!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:33 am    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Very pretty vid, great work!
Dojh167
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Amazing. I just heard this song for the first time recently and very much wanted to do a Charlie vid to it, but I hardly can now - that was just so beautiful! You did an especially excellent job with the build at 2:30, and I liked how well you interchanged all of the couples so frequently. Nice work.
Dojh167
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:49 am    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Sorry for double post.

Last edited by Dojh167 on Sun Jun 27, 2010 5:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 27, 2010 4:41 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I had to favorite this on YT. So beautiful to look at, great clip choices. Stunning ♥
starryeyesxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 01, 2010 8:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sorry it took me so long to reply, but my internet hasn't been working lately. Anyway, I just wanted you all to know that I really apprecaite your comments, and it means a lot because this video is one that I'm really proud of
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 13, 2010 6:56 am    Post subject: Your Guardian Angel by starryeyesxx Reply with quote

Beautiful tribute to Lost. That song is so perfect for Lost,especially in the wake of finding out what the sideways world really was.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: