Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover)" by klost
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
klost004
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:09 pm    Post subject: "House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover)" by klost Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover)" 10-21-2009
October 2009 contest submission - Description on YT
Song: House of 1000 Corpses by Rob Zombie
Vidder: klost004
Length: 4:47 (11.9 WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ufrYKUR2LL4
http://www.youtube.com/v/ufrYKUR2LL4

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:27 pm    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

That was so creepy and trippy. Your manips were so amazing! It was like the losties were actually in the film. Good luck in the contest
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 7:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen this film but I understood it completly and the scenes you used were so creepy and really believable in particular the Juliet scene with the people coming out the mud *shiver at awesomeness* Loved the missing posters manips worked really well. Great effort Kimmy
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 8:09 pm    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

holy macaroni sauce! That was of incredibly epic you get the whole bag of my epic things -hands bag- omg that was AWESOME!!! the manips were incredible! And the beat use was perfect!
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loved it! everything went togeteher so well. and that manip with jack on the bed with the lady, it was so smooth! howd you get it so perfectly? Gold!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 22, 2009 9:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Like I already told you! I loved this! It was so seamless...it didn't seem like a crossover at all....if I didn't know better I'd think it was a real movie. I loved that scene of Juliet laying on the ground bleeding and those creepy monster things in the water and then the part with Jack getting cut open and Charlie hanging. I especially loved the ending when Kate died and you had her life flashing before her eyes. Cool idea! Oh and the picture manips were very cool too!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:08 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

This was REALLY GOOD! It was the total package. The song, manips, and story were excellent! It was completely believable and totally spooky. I will not be going to bed anytime soon. Fantastic job!
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kimmy that was all kinds of awesome... but soooo creepy... the Lost clips just fit in seamlessly... the Losties really looked like they were a part of the movie.... and love the song you used too, totally added to the creepy factor... great job!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Oct 23, 2009 1:52 pm    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

OMgosh, i won't be able to sleep after watching this thing... terribly horror and perfectly storylined! Gold from me ;D
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 3:11 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

OMG! That all looked so real! All the manips were flawless and the news report about the "4 bodies" at the beginning was a cool way to set up the story, and kinda prepare us that the Losties were in for a grisly end (As if we didn't already know! lol). I loved the bit with Hugo. That bit was so random, but it somehow fit really well. The music was really cool aswell. Cool, grungey, kinda sporadic beat to it. Btw, when I saw the beginning bit with the car crash in the rain I was like "nooooo" cause my entry starts in like, a really similar way. Thought I'd give ya a heads up so you don't think I completely ripped off your video. The similarities end there though - Your vid is like, genuinely scary!! Mine? Not so much.. lol
Britt Britt
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 5:04 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

"Don't start with me Hugo."
aradnea
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:27 pm    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

Freaking awesome. Watched it two times and still want more. Damn, I don't think I'm going to enter the competition now, this video is way too amazing for me to compete with Great great job. I can't get over how flawless that was. And professionally edited. Wow. Just wow! And my comment is chaos which means I'm floored. Really
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 26, 2009 2:09 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

I know I squeed over this on YT but doing it again here-this seriously looked like a real movie. If I hadn't known better, I would have thought it was. One of the best crossovers I have ever seen-flawless.
2ndTourofFinland
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:05 am    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

WOW! i loved it.. looks so creepy and disturbing.. i like the part with Juliet down in the hole n that thing is cutting at her and when she loking at the heads going down into the mud.. YUK! and sawyer being tortured... it all just lloks so amazing! well Done!
donna
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:32 pm    Post subject: House of 1000 Corpses: Lost (Crossover) by klost004 Reply with quote

Well that was disturbing lol! Great job, Gold from me!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: