Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"FlashForward (Ensemble)" by Athena Alexandria
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:46 pm    Post subject: "FlashForward (Ensemble)" by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"FlashForward (Ensemble)" 10-12-2009
What if the Oceanic 6 werent the only Losties to have flashforwards?
Song: -- by --
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 2:49 (48.3MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFsD2w76KQ4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sFsD2w76KQ4

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was very cool Sam excellent casting throughout, especially with Claire and Boone and Jacket was awesome to see, not your usual Jate! Did that break your heart? Very awesome crossover of the two shows

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was very cool Samara. I would have liked more grounding in the Lost universe but your lip synching, casting and editing were really good. Loved the part where Juliet saw herself with Sawyer.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol It wasn't supposed to be a crossover, Paul. Just a trailer for Flashforward using Losties.

Great job, Samara. Like Kat and Paul both said, I thought the casting was really cool. I think I liked Locke the best, but Claire and Boone were awesome choices too. Your lipsyncing looked really good. I also liked the Vantage Point clips you used for when Jack crashed and blacked out. Cool vid! Gold from me.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 6:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think it was the description that confused me get it now though lol clever wordplays always do that to me lol

I just think that there's a good opportunity to cross both shows still loved this though and gave it a gold hope thats okay with you allie ;P

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:01 pm    Post subject: FlashForward (Ensemble) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

OH EM GEE!!!! This was absolutely FANTASTIC! Loved all of the clips you used, they fit so well with the audio and the flashes! Fav, Fav, FAV!!!
MariaPurt
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 7:12 pm    Post subject: FlashForward (Ensemble) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

my oh my... Gold from me ;D

Last edited by MariaPurt on Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:20 pm; edited 1 time in total
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:11 pm    Post subject: FlashForward (Ensemble Trailer) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

I would have made it Jate, Kat (which would have worked better for the Mark/Olivia scenes at the beginning and end and the phone scene) but there are no clips of Kate doing surgery!

I added "trailer" to the title, Paul, to make it less confusing, but Allie's right -- it was only meant to be a mash up trailer. Who knows though? I have all the episodes on my computer so maybe I'll be inspired to try my hand at a real crossover one day! And wow! You liked the Suliet?!

Allie, Angelic and Maria -- thank you!
Debbie
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

loved it! The I loved the part where they're all talking about what everyone experienced...and the scenes with Juliet looked awesome!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 8:56 pm    Post subject: FlashForward (Ensemble Trailer) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Brilliant!! Loved all your maniped scenes, and I especially loved all the parts with Claire! “Olivia’s” flash-forward with Sawyer looked awesome too! Excellent casting! Great Job Samara!!
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:34 pm    Post subject: FlashForward (Ensemble Trailer) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Wow! That was amazing, you matched up the characters perfectly and the flash forwards looked great! Also I'm really starting to like Flashforward
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 2:13 am    Post subject: FlashForward (Ensemble Trailer) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Oooo....great job Samara!! You did a wonderful job matching up the voices and picking out characters and such. And now I'm like twice as excited for FlashForward!! Gold from me dear, excellent work!!
FaradayLinus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

loved it. fav part was that you used locke for bryces part. i think i like bryce so much cause he reminds me of locke gold!
blackwolf1480
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 2:55 am    Post subject: FlashForward (Ensemble Trailer) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

That was amazing! The character choices were perfect, along with the lip-synching and manips!
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 14, 2009 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Debbie, Morgan, Will, Abby, Saben (Bryce reminds me of Locke too which is why I choose him for that part! ) and blackwolf!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: