Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Juliet Is Coming Back Home" by Violet_Deville

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Violet_Deville
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 5:40 am    Post subject: "Juliet Is Coming Back Home" by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Juliet Is Coming Back Home" 07-16-2009
July 2009 contest submission. After the bomb, Juliet is sent back to her sister and son but after Rachel has a new man in her life, Juliet misses Sawyer and goes to find him.
Song: Coming Back Home by Downhere
Vidder: Violet_Deville
Length: 3:24 (18.7 MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.4shared.com/file/118546453/5f8a9f26/Juliet_is_Coming_Back_Home.html
http://www.4shared.com/file/118546453/5f8a9f26/Juliet_is_Coming_Back_Home.html

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! That was so freaking cute and happy! LOVED the Rachel reunion and the kid from Kindergarten Cop....hehe he's so cute!! The ending was so cute too when she goes back and marries James and they have a baby.....awwww. Very sweet story. Well done.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 17, 2009 9:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So cute and happy and sweet! I loved how proud and happy Sawyer looked when they showed up at Rachel's door. And such a creative use of outside clips.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 19, 2009 4:09 am    Post subject: Juliet Is Coming Back Home by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Very cute video! Loved the story you chose and how you used clips from other places to make it all come together! Good luck!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jul 27, 2009 6:01 pm    Post subject: Juliet Is Coming Back Home by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

That was a cute Suliet vid! I really thought your choice of music was unusual, but in a really good way, because it was upbeat and lighter in mood which is a nice contrast from the more serious end of the spectrum. I also liked how you brought in clips from other sources to tell the story. Great job! I like how her sister finding love was the impetus for her to find Sawyer again, and how that played back in a few times. In the future, I think you could use cropping and other techniques to match up the footage even better. Nicely done! Good luck!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

oooh; nice! love jules/rach vids!! and lol; that's the kid from Kindergarten Cop! very clever take on the comp idea; i really hope jules and rach are back together next year. the ratios of a lot of the clips was a litle off and that kind of made it strange in some points; but i really love the idea and upbeat feel this vid had well done!

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 5:21 am    Post subject: Juliet Is Coming Back Home by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Aww that was really sweet! I loved seeing their reunion! Great job.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Aug 04, 2009 5:59 am    Post subject: Juliet Is Coming Back Home by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Cool storyline and I like the Suliet baby!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 06, 2009 10:29 pm    Post subject: Juliet Is Coming Back Home by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

That was really nice!! Awww, I loved your storyline, it was really great, showing how much Juliet missed Sawyer and you showed how he never let her down Your lyric interpretationw was really good, especially at the lines "never let me down" you showed Sawyer and Juliet happy together and also "makes me feel much more alone" you showed Juliet crying. The beginning was great in black and white showing Juliet feeling deppressed, and it was to a really great song, loved it! Good luck in the contest
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 12:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, that was such a sweet, upbeat story! I really enjoyed it! ♥!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:07 pm    Post subject: Juliet Is Coming Back Home by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

Cool job on this I liked the upbeat song
I loved the part of Juliet's past and then to the hug of Rachel and Juliet
Great job on this, and good luck in the contest
aussie~jater

PostPosted: Wed Dec 16, 2009 4:26 am    Post subject: Juliet Is Coming Back Home by Violet_Deville Reply with quote

it says that it is not valid. i can not view it... help!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: