Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"tomorrow -x- despenny" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 4:37 pm    Post subject: "tomorrow -x- despenny" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"tomorrow -x- despenny" 02-04-2009

"I'll follow, I'll follow, I'll follow...you home."

Penny will follow Des anywhere.
Song: Tomorrow by Rosie Thomas
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 3:22 (52.2MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y0gTUllfcpM - HQ
http://www.mediafire.com/?yzfn2mkre4m - HQ
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 6:07 pm    Post subject: tomorrow -x- despenny by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Geeze, Kat! That was SO beautiful! Just...wow! I loved it! The beat use was lovely but I just love all the lyric intepretation and the clip choices. Very beautiful indeed! Gorgeous work
loudpaw
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 8:42 pm    Post subject: tomorrow -x- despenny by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Loved it Kat Gold...flag...thing...for you! xB
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 9:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, simply gorgeous. Every bit was so touching and preciously edited which all together made this such a gorgeous vid! Such a beautiful song to portray Des and Penny. You used the lyrics superbly!! I especially loved "If you were to sail across the ocean blue, I would like to sail with you." Aww, wonderfully done! This song suited them especially well because Penny really did want to follow Des and she found him in the end, you showed that wonderfully.

IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww so pretty. I liked how simple it was. It was cool to see DesPenny from Penny's perspective. Lovely job! love the texture.

Well done!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:26 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched this over on YouTube and I HAD to come over to LVI and rave about it here too. 500 characters just isn't enough to express how I feel about this video.

Wonderful. Spectacular. Absolutely GORGEOUS. I loved every single second of it. There was just so much beauty. It was so uplifting and sweet... I just can't describe how much joy I get out of watching this couple. They are such a perfect image of absolute devotion and true love. And you captured that magic in this video! That's great Kat! As I said on YouTube, this has become one of my favorite vids of yours (if not my absolute favorite) and I am just so happy that you made it.

Now, onto the music. I love that song, and I've never heard of it, or the artist, and it would absolutely make my WORLD if you would send it to me. It's so beautiful, and now every time I hear it, I'll think of DesPenny. What a great job you did. I mean WOW.

Congratulations on your fist DesPenny video being so amazing! I can't wait to see more like it! GOLD ALL THE WAY.
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 04, 2009 10:38 pm    Post subject: tomorrow -x- despenny by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Everything from texture to coloring to the soft additive dissolve for beat use...to the song and the clips and of course the couple....ROCKED. And Rosie Thomas is LOVE so...can't wait to see your next vid to her stuff!!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so sweet and I loved the simplicity of it! I think my favorite part was..."tomorrow might be too late" with the scene of Des running away from her. That gave me major chills! Very beautiful vid Kat!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Meli24
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 12:57 am    Post subject: tomorrow -x- despenny by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Beautiful DesPenny vid!! I really enjoyed it. The coloring and texture are gorgeous. Nice beat use and song choice too:)
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was so sweet I loved it. Great use of the new scenes and a beautiful song for them.
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 6:48 am    Post subject: tomorrow -x- despenny by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I LOOOVE this!!! *Despenny squee* The phone call part was great and I love all the new scenes in there! I'm about to post up my new Despenny vid that starts out with the same clip as this, lol. Great minds!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 10:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

jemmz - thanks so much sweetie! glad you liked the lyrics interp

loudpaw - thanks for the gold

kate - thank you sweetie! im glad you liked that sailing line; that's the line that made me switch from doing a PBJ vid to a DesPenny vid ;]

yael - thanks so much

freckles - thanks so much for all ur gorgeous comments im so glad you liked the vid so much!! the song is gorgeous, right? i love Rosie Thomas and thanks for the gold

eggy - thank you so much that's so nice of you to say yes, Rosie is SO love i've vidded her like 5 times lately lol

nikki - thanks so much hun i love that part too ;];]

meli - thanks a lot!

paul - thanks a lot! i really wanted to use the new scenes with baby Charlie ;]

heather - thanks hun! i just watched ur vid too yay for DesPenny

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Feb 05, 2009 9:36 pm    Post subject: tomorrow -x- despenny by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oooh wow love it Kat!
I love your texture that you used!
Rosie Thomas has so many lost fitted songs Suits the perfectly!
I loved the clip choices, everything about the video was ace! Just so cute! Your audio choice was great, loved the phone scene My fave des/penny scene
Awww! awesome job Kat!!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Feb 07, 2009 9:47 pm    Post subject: tomorrow -x- despenny by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Aww Kat! Gorgeous vid! So beautifully done, loved the colouring and the slow, subtle effects just flowed so awesomely with the music. Again, just everything about your vids are perfect, perfectly editied and put together! Fantabulously fantastical!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Feb 08, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlee - thanks sweetie! Rosie has perfect Lost songs, doesn't she? I'm glad you liked it! I love the phone call scene too originally it was muted, but it felt wrong to mute that gorgeous audio! lol

emma - aw, thank you darlin! your too sweet *hugs*

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: