Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Borrowed Time (Kate/Kevin AU)" by Athena Alexandr

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 6:35 am    Post subject: "Borrowed Time (Kate/Kevin AU)" by Athena Alexandr Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Borrowed Time (Kate/Kevin AU)" 01-10-2009
When Kevin finds out that Kate is pregnant he decides to go on the run with her.
Song: Borrowed Time by A Fine Frenzy
Vidder: Athena Alexandria
Length: 1:47 (35MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA7_XhhAisU
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qA7_XhhAisU

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 7:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

yay! Kavin!!! great AU idea I love kevin, its so good to see him run after Kate, great idea and nice use of scenes i loved the car ones and the lil Kavin bubba was so cute

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! Konica/Kavin! Whichever! It doesn't matter, cuz this was so cool! It was short, but awesome. I loved all your manips with the clips from Drive, they worked amazingly well for this storyline! My fave parts were when he grabs the bags and runs outside to follow Kate, when he looked at their wedding picture (aww! Love your vid pic still! It's so sweet), and then when Edward called him. Awesomeness! Love the manips. And aww at the Konica/Kavin baby. The ending was a bit abrupt, but I still got the jist of the story pretty well, and this was great. You should make more vids with this pairing!

5 stars and in my faves on youtube, and gold here.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 9:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay! That was fabulous and so original! I love Kate and Kevin. This story was so sweet! I really loved your manips of them in the car together and on the run. It looked so real! What show or movie were the scenes of Kevin from?
Gold of course from me!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Sun Jan 11, 2009 10:11 pm    Post subject: Borrowed Time (Kate/Kevin AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

This was a really cute video! Fantastic job!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 1:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hey I really liked the part with Kevin and Kate running away from the marshall in the car Kudos for going with an original yet none au pairing.
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 8:05 am    Post subject: Borrowed Time (Kate/Kevin AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Great vid! I like the storyline, well done!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jan 12, 2009 11:48 am    Post subject: Borrowed Time (Kate/Kevin AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

Ooh great storyline, very original! Loved the song choice too I especially loved how you used that audio of the marshall saying "no matter how she makes you feel" as him talking to Kevin Fab work!!
khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 19, 2009 3:55 am    Post subject: Borrowed Time (Kate/Kevin AU) by Athena Alexandria Reply with quote

That was crazy good Samara!! Awesome use of other the footage of Nathan Fillion!! Totally loved the storyline, it was so convincing <3
xxx
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: