Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sawyer/Kate - 7 Things" by ToxicTrashAlarm

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ToxicTrashAlarm
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:28 am    Post subject: "Sawyer/Kate - 7 Things" by ToxicTrashAlarm Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sawyer/Kate - 7 Things" 12-24-2008
The 7 things that Kate hates/likes about Sawyer and their relationship. I noticed some small errors in this vid after I rendered it , but I really don't wanna re-do those bits, render and upload again. So hopefully you can just ignore those bits I didn't see in Vegas Vid pic by Kat.
Song: 7 Things by Miley Cyrus
Vidder: ToxicTrashAlarm
Length: 3:02 (36.2MB WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=3ZOqtHFos9w
http://www.mediafire.com/?sharekey=d2f9bdfab4aaabe9d2db6fb9a8902bda

Last edited by ToxicTrashAlarm on Fri Dec 26, 2008 5:30 pm; edited 1 time in total
Gathial23
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Dec 25, 2008 8:34 pm    Post subject: Sawyer/Kate - 7 Things by ToxicTrashAlarm Reply with quote

Great job
VPnymph
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:40 pm    Post subject: Sawyer/Kate - 7 Things by ToxicTrashAlarm Reply with quote

I thought this was really funky, even if I throw up a little when ever I hear Miley Cyrus... OK, but on a serious note I thought the way you used the beat of the song was brilliant and I really liked the colouring.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 29, 2008 4:48 pm    Post subject: Sawyer/Kate - 7 Things by ToxicTrashAlarm Reply with quote

OMG yay 7 things I'm addicted to Miley at the moment and this song Had me singing all the way through
Love the clip choices and the purple colouring
Awww the rain part how cute Loved the 7 things part with 'your vain' parts And yay for the 7 things she likes For his hair
Great job!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: