Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Let Love In - PBJ" by littleton_pace
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:17 am    Post subject: "Let Love In - PBJ" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Let Love In - PBJ" 07-13-2008

"You're the only one I ever believed in; the answer that could never be found..."

The moment they decided to let love in began a relationship Charlie and Claire lovers will never forget.

Song: Let Love In by The Goo Goo Dolls
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 5:01 (18.2MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://au.youtube.com/watch?v=ZDQicbAjJXg
http://www.zshare.net/video/152279390a41880b/
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 10:53 am    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW (and the awwwing could go on forever lol)
I loved this video so much Kat, and what a perfect song choice for both Charlie and Claire, this was just shippery goodness
I loved the beginning with alternating transition The beat use was awesome, and your clip choice was just fantabulous I loved the bit when Charlie was throwing the virgin Mary statues in the water and Claire saw him I was squeeing so much I also loved every clip you used for 'the moment we decided to let love in'
Great stuff Kat Gold From Me!!!
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:06 am    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This is why I love that you're a PB&J fan, because we get wonderful and beautiful vids such as this I loved it, your Claire/Charlie fluffy vids always make me smile and you always remind me why I love this couple. And, for me, PB&J vids are hard because of the lack of scenes and inspiration so a huge well done to you! I very much enjoyed this, the end with the meeting was a brilliant touch. And your beat use was amazing too. Loved it, fantastic work, Kat!
cagedfreedom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:11 am    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

I don't usually watch many Clairlie vids but I'm really glad I watched this one! I love the song and I feel that does sum up their relationship as they gradually loved each other and it wasn't so sudden and fake like some 'ships (cough-skate-cough) I loved the effects and the manipulations particularly the one with the virgin mary statue. Just a fantastic vid, Kat! Gold and faved at YT xCfx
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

charlie - thanks hun!!! im so glad you liked it ;P i wanted the scenes for 'the moment we decided to let love in' to stick out ;P thank u for the gold!

jemmz - aww; ur too sweet! im glad you liked the meeting at the end; that was pretty much 'the moment' for me. and charlie too; with his list and all ;P thanks again! *hugs*

CF - thanks so much; glad you watched it lol; u'll harm some skaters there but i know what you mean; charlie and claire really grew as a relationship

Deia
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

*ignoring the anti-skate comment*

awww so cute Kat! i LOVEEE this song and fits them perfectly! The ending was perfect Nice job

find me on tumblr: http://m--tyrell.tumblr.com/

Last edited by Deia on Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:50 pm; edited 1 time in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 12:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks deia

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat! What a wonderful tribute..it's vids like these that really make me miss PB&J and their lovely relationship..First, your lyric interpretation was awesome..especially for "There's nothing we can do about, the things we have to do without" you had Charlie and Claire with the imaginary peanutbutter! I loved that! Your beat use was just amazing, especially at 3:15 to 3:48 and then that wonderful hug Charlie and Claire shared after he found Aaron..just lovely work!

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 1:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks kate yeah that beat use at 3:15-3:48 was tricky but im so glad you liked it! the hug is still one of my fave moments ;

khaleesi
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:37 pm    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Eeee, this is like concentrated PB&J amazingness!! I really, really enjoyed this. You did a beautiful job with the editing and effects, and I loved your clip choices. I'm totally impressed because you found perfect clips for five whole minutes of song without cutting it!!

Loved it <333
-Kait
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger
Dojh167
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 3:48 pm    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Yay! I'm not hardcore PB&J or anything, but I still always love seeing the two together. I thought the vid was kind of too long for a while, but the way that you laid it out made it really compelling to keep watching.
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was awesome, Kat! I loooved it! The editing was great and you did a great job with the beat use! <3 PB&J!!
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 4:16 pm    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

This was so cute! I love it! You really made me miss PB&J even though it wasn't a sad video. And I think that fluffy videos have to be really good to do that. Great,great job with this. I loved everything about it. Gold from me.
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 13, 2008 6:50 pm    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was so awesome Kat! Made me miss PB&J sooooo bad You did a great job with the beat use, and really showed the cute side of Charlie and Claire.
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 14, 2008 2:23 am    Post subject: Let Love In - PBJ by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Really sweet vid, Kat! I loved it! Great lyric interpretation and beat use!
Now I'm really sad there's no more PB&J... they were so cute together...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: