Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"More Than You Believe" by IamSoLostRightNow
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:53 pm    Post subject: "More Than You Believe" by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"More Than You Believe" 07-05-2008
June 2008 contest submission. The O6 find the motive and means to get back to the Island.
Song: Its Not My Time by 3 Doors Down
Vidder: IamSoLostRightNow
Length: 3:56 (113MB mov)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TBH-JzCPJ_0
http://www.zshare.net/video/14766292d44100e9/

Last edited by IamSoLostRightNow on Mon Jul 07, 2008 6:27 am; edited 2 times in total
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

very cool yael!! the lyrics for sun/sayid fit so perfectly. I loved the whole ben/des/penny scene towards the end; so awesome!!! loved the ending too; very creepy & very lost! good luck in the comp

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Such a cool video
I loved the bit when Jack was on the bridge with the flashes of the other clips really enjoyed that I loved the bit with Hurley and Libby!
I loved the ending of the video Especially with the Locke bit
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW!! That just blew my mind! Amazing stuff!! I loved how you did the part where Jack is talking about the Oceanic 6 and how Kate won't even talk to him ect...and you showed them all! That was really effective! Probably my favorite part! I loved when Kate slapped him! Also I LOVED the ending with Locke!! Great work and good luck in the contest...not that you need it...I say you have a very good chance of winning.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 4:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks everyone! I want to give props to Freya and thebloomatic for giving me expert AU advice. Also I want to thank Kdee for her gorgeous vid pic. Also thank you to everyone else for their tremendous support!

Kat- Thanks that ben/des/penny part was so hard to AU, so I'm glad you appreciate it! I also love that you said it was "very lost"

charlie- Oooh yay I'm glad you liked the Hurley/Libby scene! I love her, she just looks soooo insane. lol

Nikki Wow thank you Nikki! I love how you LOVE that Jate slap! lol It is awesome though and it served as the perfect punctuation for that sentence.
Quote:
I say you have a very good chance of winning.
Ahhhh! don't jinx me! lol I mean I am up against the likes of YOU after all.

Last edited by IamSoLostRightNow on Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 5:59 pm    Post subject: More Than You Believe by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

Yael that was flippin amazing!!! You used the quick cuts to full effect to sell the story. The story itself really flowed well and made perfect since. I do actually think thats whats going to go down between Penny/Ben/Desmond/and Sayid!!! I loved the Libby part as well!!! Man that was just incredible!!! Excellent work!!!
xSoppySofax
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:47 pm    Post subject: More Than You Believe by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

This is just amazing *mouth wide open*
FrecklesPhoenix
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 6:52 pm    Post subject: More Than You Believe by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

WHY?!?!?!? WHY?!??????? PENNY!!!!!!!!!! Why...

Aside from the shock there, it was amazing. As said before, the manipulations were stellar!!! Really cool idea. I'm glad that Des got revenge, but he shouldn't have to!!!! PENNY!!!!!! That better not happen on the show. But it's okay for an AU. Because that's not gonna really happen right? Right? RIGHT?????? Great job. Gold all the way!
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 7:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

oo I'm gonna have to watch that again! You packed a lot of stuff in there. Loved the part with Sun seeing Jin is still alive and Locke waking up on the island again. Great beat use too!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 8:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was fantastic, Yael! I loved that Hurley was seeing Libby and the Sun bit where she found out Jin was alive. Loved when they were reunited with the others on the island too. Really awesome vid!! Good luck in the contest!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jul 05, 2008 9:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Outstanding!
This was jampacked with extreme Lostness...and it totally rocked with awesome beat use. I loved the phone call with Locke and Kate, and then Sun finding out Jin is alive on the screen, that was incredible. The ending with Locke made me smile, it was soooooo good.

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:26 am    Post subject: More Than You Believe by IamSoLostRightNow Reply with quote

You already know I love this but I'll say it again. I love this! Lol. The story is soo easy to follow - the audio and the manips were really well done which made the story much more believeable. And such a cool, unique storyline to it!
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 7:04 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Trey- Thanks so much Trey! That would be sooo awesome if it's similar to what they do on the show. Although I love me some Despenny... so maybe not everything

Sohpie- *BIG SMILES* thanks so much!

FreacklesPhoenix- Guhh! Your comments break my heart! I didn't want to killer her. I Didn't! I just couldn't think of a clever way to AU her on the island at the reunion with everyone else. So consequently... she didn't survive. Thanks for all the love and shinny gold votes and ratings! Despenny 4life!!!

Paul- lol Thanks Locke lol It was pretty intense wasn't it? Good! hope I get twice as many views from everyone.

Jemma- Yay! I'm glad you like the Jin part. That was fun to make (except for the audio. that part blew). I guess I have a thing for resurrecting dead ships (although you and I both know that Jin really IS still alive )

Kate- Yay lostness! Such a great compliment. Yay! I'm glad you liked all those little tricks I pulled with Kate and Sun! awwww, Locke.... HE WOULD

Freya- Thank you so much for your help! It really means a lot to me that you think the manips were well done. I've never done anything like that before! Thanks so much! *hugs*
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 2:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! i have no words, literally this left me speechless. It is just amazing.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jul 06, 2008 4:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love how all the manips came out! Amaazzzing job! Gold from me! The part with Libby is awesomeness!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: