Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Apologize (Theres No Place Like Home)" by MPJ

View previous topic :: View next topic  
MPJ
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:48 am    Post subject: "Apologize (Theres No Place Like Home)" by MPJ Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Apologize (Theres No Place Like Home)" 06-22-2008
A video recap of the Season 4 finale.
Song: Apologize by OneRepublic
Vidder: MPJ
Length: 3:19 (15 MB MP4)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nLkZCFm3Lcc
http://www.megaupload.com/?d=X5TB5NQV

Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:21 am    Post subject: Apologize (Theres No Place Like Home) by MPJ Reply with quote

What a great video! I liked how you started and ended it with the same scene. The beat use was ace and the scene choices were perfect. And your video kinda made me think about the finale in a different way - It's hard to explain how or why but the bit where they all experienced the white flash and the island disappearing made me see the whole thing in a new light. You kinda emphasised the sense of loss and stuff. It was just really really good.
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:06 am    Post subject: Apologize (Theres No Place Like Home) by MPJ Reply with quote

Yeah, I really liked how you used the same scene to start and finish with too! Your beat use was ace, and my favourite part was where you had the audio of Jack going through them all and showing them (if you know which bit I mean lol)
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 10:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oooh great video I loved the beginning with the audio about the other 4 and the clips over that
The beat use was awesome and the choices of clips worked well Loved the end scene
Great video really enjoyed watching
Manon
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Apologize (Theres No Place Like Home) by MPJ Reply with quote

oooh loved it! Great song and awesome beat use! Loved the beginning too, with Jacks voice over talking about Sayid Hurley Sun and Kate, that's like something they would use for a 'previously on Lost'...or something like that haha really good video.
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:38 pm    Post subject: Apologize (Theres No Place Like Home) by MPJ Reply with quote

WOW!!! That was AWESOME!!! I loved the begining with Jack's VO and the clips matching!!! And the beat use was GREAT!!! Awesome recap of that amazing finale!!!
daniohs
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 04, 2008 6:02 am    Post subject: Apologize (Theres No Place Like Home) by MPJ Reply with quote

The way it fits the beat is perfect. Great intro, great recap, great video
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: