Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Stay Strong" by Lostwithoutdom
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:38 am    Post subject: "Stay Strong" by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Stay Strong" 06-16-2008
June 2008 contest submission - The O6 regret leaving their friends. It has gotten tough for those on the island, so they decide to go back. (The yellow tint is what happened in the past, normal color is the present) Special thanks to Kat for the vid pic, and Sassy for all her awesome encouragement as I made this vid.
Song: Stay Strong by Harold Perrineau
Vidder: Lostwithoutdom
Length: 2:57 (42.0MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Fwp9mi4qBJE
http://www.sendspace.com/file/zkw68m

Last edited by Lostwithoutdom on Fri Jun 20, 2008 6:06 pm; edited 3 times in total
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan I really love this song and watching your video made me realise how much this song fits for the O6 Really great video I loved the overlays you used at the end they worked really well. Your choice of clips just went so well
Good Luck in the contest and this was the first video I've put through
Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 5:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was so great! Amazing song for the ocianic 6 and wow... Really good job you did! I loved that Jin and Charlie was in the video too. It was so sweet when everyone meet each other again! Gold
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome morgan!! Trust you to get Charlie off the island as well and Claire getting Aaron back; woo!!!! and all of them on the plane on the way home at first I was like 'weird song...' but now im like 'best song ever!!' it totally fit the vid; fantastic stuff!!! gold; and good luck in the comp

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 6:27 am    Post subject: Stay Strong by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Omg! Aww, Morgan! This made me smile! I love it! Really awesome beat use and I loved that Jin and Charlie were there! I also love the end when they were all on the plane. Really fantastic job!
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 9:18 am    Post subject: Stay Strong by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Awww that was ace! Beats were fab and my favourite parts were the bit with Sun and the baby and where they were all together again!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Morgan this made me smile too! Aww, I loved it. I can't get over your outstanding lyric interpretation.... It was dead on! This song was like perfect for this contest, let alone Lost. It was so cool...the oceanic 6 having to stay strong...they'll be there. I loved that! Your beat use was totally amazinggg. Good luck in the contest!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 12:47 pm    Post subject: Stay Strong by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

oo Morgan I loved when you had them come back to the island that was a great moment. I never knew Harold sung lol cool it works really well.
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 1:18 pm    Post subject: Stay Strong by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

That was AWESOME using Harold's song!!! And they way you did that!!! It SO fits!!! And I loved how you made it look like the Ocanic 6 went back to the island to take everyone back home!!! That was awesome and GREAT editing!!!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow that was soo good Morgan! I loved the song...I got chills at the scene with Kate and Jack "he'll be there, she'll be there" and then the entire part with Sun and her baby really got me!! Good luck in the contest...its gonna be a tight race with all these awesome entries coming in lately.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 17, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Nice to see different approaches of how the Losties return to island. One gold from me too, and good luck to the contest.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jun 18, 2008 3:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Thanks so much everyone! I'm so happy you all enjoyed it. I really love this vid, and it took a long time to finish, so it means a lot to get so many nice comments.

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 4:14 pm    Post subject: Stay Strong by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

wow, thats like PURE lost right there. Lost clips with a Lost actor singing, nice!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 20, 2008 8:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Omg, I'm so sorry for not commenting sooner! You know how much I love this! It was such a great idea, so creative and with awesome editing. I really enjoyed it. Your clip choices were awesome, your story worked really well, and good job putting in all the characters. I was also impressed with your beat use. I believe I already mentioned this, but when I first heard this song, I wanted to make a vid to it, but had absolutely no idea what to do for a story! lol And you had a great one, so kudos to you for thinking of it! hehe Good luck in the contest!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 3:41 pm    Post subject: Stay Strong by Lostwithoutdom Reply with quote

Morgan! This was sooo beautiful! I LOVED how you had all the characters reunite with their friends and family, even Charlie and Claire! SQUEE!! I seriously almost cried. Great job, and good luck in the contest!!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: