Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Jack and Kate movie trailer" by k8icraven

View previous topic :: View next topic  
k8icraven
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:29 am    Post subject: "Jack and Kate movie trailer" by k8icraven Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Jack and Kate movie trailer" 09-28-2008
A movie trailer of Jack and Kate. Its not that good but i managed to include I think all my fav jate scenes. Hope some of you will enjoy it anyway! xxx
Song: adagio for strings by Samuel Barber
Vidder: k8icraven
Length: 5:04 (53.5 WMV)

Link(s): http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_D4KSSDlIbE
http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=_D4KSSDlIbE

Larnie
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 6:45 am    Post subject: Jack and Kate movie trailer by k8icraven Reply with quote

Wow! This was really beautiful! It kept me in suspense the whole way through. Good job!
fabri086
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 9:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh woooooooooow! couldn t take my eyes off of this vid! so beautiful! great job with the quotes and clip choice! Gold from me

Last edited by fabri086 on Fri Mar 06, 2009 12:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 12:02 pm    Post subject: Jack and Kate movie trailer by k8icraven Reply with quote

WOW! I absolutely loved this, it gave me goosebumps!!! So beautiful and emotional, and your clip choices were fab! Gold from me!
LostAngel

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Jack and Kate movie trailer by k8icraven Reply with quote

Good video, you chose some great Jate moments for the trailer and i liked the idea of Jack telling Desmond the story, good idea for a movie.
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Jack and Kate movie trailer by k8icraven Reply with quote

That was awesome!!! Loved how it had all the Jate moments and it was so emotional and beautiful!!! GREAT job!!!
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 3:47 pm    Post subject: Jack and Kate movie trailer by k8icraven Reply with quote

that was pretty sweet, good job!! 5 minutes is a bit much for an actaul movie trailer but either way its still a great vid
k8icraven
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 pm    Post subject: Jack and Kate movie trailer by k8icraven Reply with quote

wow thankyou so much everyone for all your comments! i didnt think it was that good plus i know 5 mins is way 2 long-but as you know when it comes to jate its hard to know when to stop! lol really happy you liked and thankyou again!! xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awww this was so sweet and touching! I loved all your audio overlays! Very effective and I Adore this song. I used it in one of my videos once. Its so perfect! Great work.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
foxy9
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 8:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

What's with you and Kat making me all teary today!! That was so cute!! Very touching video, and the music was just beautiful!!! Also, I would like to add that I think Sawyer is cute, but he just doesn't do it for me usually, but you put a clip in of him and I thought he looked smokin!! I know that really has nothing to do with the video, just a little something I thought you should know. LOL Great video, I really enjoyed it!!

By the way-- What is the name of the music called that you used in the middle? I didn't think it was the same as the rest of the video, I could be wrong, but I've been looking for the title of it for a while now...

MeeMee

PostPosted: Wed Oct 01, 2008 3:55 pm    Post subject: Jack and Kate movie trailer by k8icraven Reply with quote

WOW, loved it alooooot , even thought I love SKATE too , you managed to make get sooooo eomotional , loved all the scenes you complied in your video and the music you chose is great, one of my fav. JATE videos
k8icraven
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 04, 2008 9:39 pm    Post subject: Jack and Kate movie trailer by k8icraven Reply with quote

Thankyou everyone for your comments! MeeMee - just to let you know im thinking of making a Skate version of the trailer so stay tuned! lol oj xxx
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: