Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Sound the Bugle" by ezza0ezza

View previous topic :: View next topic  
ezza0ezza
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: "Sound the Bugle" by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Sound the Bugle" 06-06-2008
Set when Sawyer and Kate are held captive. Sawyer is shot and Kate gives up without him. She stops trying to escape and gives into the others...but one night someone helps give her the courage she needs to escape. Crap summary I know...just watch =)
Song: Sound the Bugle by Bryan Adams
Vidder: ezza0ezza
Length: 3:21 (N/A wmv)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KR3jr2_wY9U

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 3:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok; i have to admit something to you; when i was watching this before I submitted and read the summary my first reation was 'gah; another skate vid." but i am eating those words now because WOW! That was awesome! and even if you dont think your summary was good; it doesnt matter because i didnt read it and followed the story of the vid perfectly!

such a different take on skate; thank you so much for going out of the norm kate's despair over losing him was perfect and so believable; her willingness to just go with the others because she'd lost sawyer - perfect. and then him 'visiting' her and giving her the strength to break free of them; wonderful.

your first vid/post! welcome!!! i look forward to many more fantastic stories from you

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 06, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, beautiful work!! I loved the feel of this vid. Your lyric interpretation was soooo good!! My favorite part was the black and white memories...awww...gave me chills!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IamSoLostRightNow
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 2:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

This was brilliant! I loved your interpretation of the song. It was beautiful and I loved the part where sawyer came back to her to remind her who she was. Excellent story telling!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 3:51 am    Post subject: Sound the Bugle by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

Hey thanks so much guys, I'll have to get around to making some more vids! =)
Miiiikaa

PostPosted: Sat Jun 07, 2008 12:57 pm    Post subject: Sound the Bugle by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

That was just awesome! Your clip chioces and lyric interpretation were brilliant, and I loved the end.
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 08, 2008 6:17 am    Post subject: Sound the Bugle by ezza0ezza Reply with quote

That was really good! You carried the storyline through the vid so well.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: