Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Charlie/Kate-Grow Old With You" by Wickedgal

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 6:55 am    Post subject: "Charlie/Kate-Grow Old With You" by Wickedgal Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Charlie/Kate-Grow Old With You" 06-09-2008
Charlie loves Kate but she doesnt love him and keeps messing him around. He moves on with Claire but suddenly Kate doesnt like it. It takes Charlie nearly dying to see how perfect he is for her but will he come back to her?
Song: Grow Old With You by Westlife
Vidder: Wickedgal
Length: 3:46 (39.5MB WMV)

Link(s): 16586

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 11:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

never really been into chate - which is odd since i loved dom/evi as a couple - but props to you for attempting them!! really good effort; altho i didnt get why charlie was smiling when he saw jack/kate kiss. but i did like him watching her in other scenes and being depressed. tho if you took the flashes out of the scenes in some places - like when charlie is watching kate cut sawyers hair you flash white out of the charlie scene into the cutting scene and then flash out back to charlie - and it kinda looks like three different 'scenes' if you took out the flashes and made them just at the beginning of the first charlie clip and after the last charlie clip, thus making it one 'scene' it would flow better.

also; claire and charlie kinda just hooked up really fast; it woulda been cool too see claire maybe consoling him a little over kate being such a playa and then seeing them kiss. but you had some good AU scenes in there, the one at 1:11-1:13 was my fave and i loved the chate haircutting scene, im so used to seeing it ConMama but the chate way works just as well and the ending was so cute; very believable! nice work amy! keep at it; i love the AU and you've done great with AU scenes

Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 3:52 pm    Post subject: Charlie/Kate-Grow Old With You by Wickedgal Reply with quote

thank u kate x x
im thinking of doin a conmama vid atm
and yes i can see what you mean about the scenes that didnt quite fit i tried manipulating it a bit but it obv failed lol o well at least no glitches right?
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 4:08 pm    Post subject: Charlie/Kate-Grow Old With You by Wickedgal Reply with quote

sorry *Kat typing error lol
SarraSurvivor
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:10 pm    Post subject: Charlie/Kate-Grow Old With You by Wickedgal Reply with quote

I really liked this, even though I ship Skate & PB&J. I liked where you made Kate cut his hair, & how they still hooked up at the end after going seperate ways. I also liked the ending too, which guarenteed their happy ending.
But it makes me wonder....whatever happined to Claire & Sawyer? Did they get hapy endings?
Great vid Amy!
Wickedgal
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 10, 2008 8:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thankyou x x im glad u liked it
as for Claire and Sawyer im currently making a ConMama vid as we speak so great minds huh? lol

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: