Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Oceanic's Story - Who were the other three to survive? 5/22

View previous topic :: View next topic  
xXAngelicEvilXx

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:20 pm    Post subject: Oceanic's Story - Who were the other three to survive? 5/22 Reply with quote

This part of the Oceanic Press Conference's scene was not played in the first part of the Finale, but as the encore of the finale (airing next Thursday before the 2nd and 3rd parts air) is said to have special new footage, I'm guessing it will be played then.

Jack's story, is this.

Jack, Kate, Sun, Hurley, Sayid, Boone, Libby and Charlie all survived the crash and Aaron was born on the island.

No word on how Boone and Charlie died according to the story, but that Libby had suffered a head injury and memory loss, which was how nobody was able to find out her surname.

Any thoughts/ideas/theories about why these three in particular were chosen?

The source for this info is from DarkUFO's site, Ryan's Podcast.

LOST Official Podcast - What you can expect

- Special repeat of Part of Finale before Parts 2 and 3 which will show deleted scenes from the Press Conference of the O6. (You can see what these were on Ryan's Podcast)
- The Orchid will be seen in the Finale
- They don't say who Abaddon works for but he is not "top of the chain"
- They discuss there favourite characters - CC is Sawyer, Damon's is Jack (He prefers Jack with chest hair).
- We will see Walt again
- The Island will not let Widmore, Ben and Jack die until it's finished with them
- The Island stopped Jack from committing suicide.
- They will be going into radio silence until Comic Con in July.
- A few more podcasts after Comic-Con will follow before Season 5 starts
- ABC advisory panel have nominated an episode for Emmy consideration

Last edited by xXAngelicEvilXx on Fri May 23, 2008 3:07 am; edited 2 times in total
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sweet! I cant wait to see that scene! Also notice that those 3 are the 3 characters that have appeared to people after death!
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 21, 2008 11:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'll have to see this special new footage! It's playing next Thursday? Not this Thursday, right?

Maybe they picked Boone and Charlie to have survived because they both died trying to get them rescued, you know? Charlie, obviously, and then Boone climbed up in that plane to try and reach someone on the radio... Maybe they're just trying to show them the respect they deserve. I dunno about Libby tho.

EDIT: Cross-posted, you Trey. Nice observation, there!

icon by becca
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 12:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ah, Boone and Charlie...I miss those guys. Interesting that they chose those three - my first guess was that they definitely have family back home who would be looking for them? Because Sawyer didn't have anyone, Locke didn't have anyone, and as far as Claire knows her mom is in a coma. And anyone else who's died? No one really cared about them back home.

art by me&tammy
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu May 22, 2008 8:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

gonna have to download the new ep just for the extra footage >< I hope they don't put those stupid info bars on though.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: