Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x07 - Ji Yeon Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:50 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just found out what the tombstone said the date of the death was the date of the plane crash so looking more like a cover up
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 6:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was? Cool! I was saying to my brother that maybe Jin faked his death...but then I realized his were fb's not ff's, so now I'm thinking that he died on the island, but the tombstone was a cover-up. They just said that he died in the crash.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 7:12 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I actually really enjoyed this episode this week

I loved Sun this weeek she rocked

Go on Sun for slapping Juliet aswell when she told Jin about Sun cheating on him and thinking the baby wasn't his.

I loved when the guy stole Jin's taxi and he was calling him a Bastard in korean that made me laugh so much

Jin: Married
Bernard: Yeah but not to each other
LMAO!!!!

I felt sorry for Regina, poor gal Cabin Fever

MICHAEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awww Sun's baby was sooooooooooooooooooooooooooo cute
The part when you find out about Jin only being married for 2 months then leaves the question of WTF!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay for Hurley aswell The ending was sad, ooh yeah Paul could be a set up if that's the date on there then.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

remember in eggtown jack said there were 8 survived the crash but there's only the oceanic six so maybe they're saying Jin died just after the crash? i dunno. i was so sad watching him tho cos i thought 'oh; he has to hurry and go see his little girl!" but then he's dead *tear*

I remember i loved sayid in this; his line after Des wakes up in that room and he makes that crack about the kitchen, lol ahhh, sayid

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It was an ok episode. It was good to see Sun, Jin and Bernard again for more than like two seconds. I loved Hurley in the ff.... he looked like a huge teddy bear next to Sun's cute, tiny baby.

Don't hate me, guys, but I actually thought that Juliet did the right thing. It was shocking, yeah, but if this was the necessary thing to do to keep Sun and her baby safe, then she made the right decision here.

I must admit that the Jin fb/Sun ff storyline was quite clever. I didn't expect the Lost writers to come up with such a creative and clever idea

And that Regina girl... holy crap!! It was a painful thing to watch, especially since the crew didn't even try to rescue her.

I wonder why exactly Michael came back. As for now, I see two options:
a) he feels guilty for his betrayal on the other Losties and wants to make up for it
b) Ben is using him... again... with Walt being his "weapon"... again.... how exciting....
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 9:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I don't have time to say anything in depth, but I agree with Karolina. I definitely think that Juliet did the right thing, she was pretty awesome. Sun drove her to it. She tried to reason with her, she tried ALOT but when it didn't work, that was the only thing she had left.

Yes, Hurley was like a big teddy bear! It's so funny how you a bunch of you guys thought that Hurley and Sun were dating or something! That's awesome. Hun! Surley!! I thought it was hilarious how he asked if anyone else was coming, and when Sun said 'no', he's all like "good" like 'now we can be alone'. xD!! I almost started laughing. That's definitely in the unintentional humor category.

Anyway,I thought it was a pretty good episode. Not the best ever, but it was good. I thought it was really interesting how they had Jin's being flashbacks and Sun's being flashforwards, that was creative...poor Jin tho.

Anyway, it's 2:30am, and I should get to bed soon. I'll come back later.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Even though I love the Kwons I found the episode rather boring.
We've seen so many episodes where Sun and Jin fight and then make up at the end so it's getting a little bit tiresome. The FF/FB twist was clever but it makes Jin's FB pointless because his scenes really had no deeper meaning.
I thought Juliet did the right thing, too. But it's not surprising that Sun wasn't that thrilled.

The Desmond/Sayid scenes on the freighter were interesting. And I'm very curious how they will handle the Michael situation. Next week should be interesting!

I miss Sawyer. I think the only character who had less screentime than him this season is Claire. Why can't the writers give him a decent storyline? I thought we might get a Sawyer/Locke confrontation this week but it seems he and Hurley just went back to watching tv after they've seen Ben last week.
Team Locke is such a disappointment.

And I thought we would know for sure who the Oceanic Six are after this episode - does Aaron count? Because Jin apparently isn't one of them. Maybe he's even still alive on the island and Sun just thinks he's dead. At least I hope so.

Icon by ack attack
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 10:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you about Sawyer. He's become the Claire of this season, lol. as well as Claire. we'll have to get some tension next week from sawyer and locke; no way would sawyer just 'be cool' with ben staying there. or claire for that matter.

haha; i doubt its Aaron. since he wasn't on the plane. well, technically he was but he wasn't on the manifest and apparently the future jack and kate have tried to hide Claire maybe since they're passing him off as kate's son.

so we've got one more of the oceanic six to discover, right? Its so funny; the promo that we got here in Aus (which aired last night saying 'when lost returns after easter' so now we'll be TWO weeks behind you guys. well for one ep anyway, lol. so glad i d/load ) it says 'You will find out who the last remainging members of the Oceanic Six are.' Maybe the promo ppl got confused too, lol

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 12:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
Just found out what the tombstone said the date of the death was the date of the plane crash so looking more like a cover up

Well then why would Sun be crying at his grave? I mean if the date is the date of the crash she would know that wasn't the correct date for his death....*confused*

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Because that is the only place she can go.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

yeah; i dont think its a cover up persay...I think Jin dies on the island; work of Ben or the others or something. perhaps even the monster. and so when Sun gets rescued they just say he died in the crash rather than explain. Becuase you're right; of course Sun would know the truth

TheCorporeal
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:40 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:
yeah; i dont think its a cover up persay...I think Jin dies on the island; work of Ben or the others or something. perhaps even the monster. and so when Sun gets rescued they just say he died in the crash rather than explain. Becuase you're right; of course Sun would know the truth :P

Exactly; I totally believe you're right about that, 'cause honestly, I'm just going to assume the writer's are not going to lead this into a "OMG, where's Jin now?" and I think they made it clear he was dead, and about the previews next week..
Spoiler:

maybe he's the one who dies? We'll see it happen, maybe?

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Spoiler:

I think it'll be Jin or one of the freighies or even Juliet. If its Claire I will be SHATTERED. But i dont think it will be because she hasn't been given an episode yet. and they tend to give characters one last ep before they kill them. which is why i think it could be jin or juliet. either way; i cant wait!!!

sos for the spoiler, but dont want to ruin it for anyone. someone ruined Ji Yeon for me on youtube; telling me in a review for my KULIET vid that jin dies. I still dont see what one has to do with the other, but thanks for ruining it for me :S

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:48 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think its going to be someone insignificant....or at least I'm hoping!!
Spoiler:

better not be Juliet or I will be VERY UPSET! I don't think its her though b/c I think the writers want to milk this triangle thing for all its worth!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 14, 2008 1:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TheCorporeal wrote:
and about the previews next week..
Spoiler:

maybe he's the one who dies? We'll see it happen, maybe?

Spoiler:

I don't think so... since we know now (or at least believe) that he will die, I guess that it has to be another character...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: