Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x06 - The Other Woman Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 6:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Best scene in the whole episode was the last one Sawyer and Hurley playing in the backyard and then Ben saying see you at dinner xD Awesome.

I liked the episode no where near as much as last weeks but it was okay. It just seemed to be revolving around the Ben/Juliet/Goodwin triangle which isn't my thing.
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:53 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

agree with you paul; final scene was the best, lol

all in all i wasnt that impressed this week. nothing really interesting happened. but HURRRAYYYY Claire FINALLLY mentions Charlie; granted she wasnt sad but at least we know she's been thinking of him. and Woot for her stepping up and wanting to talk to Miles. hopefully she'll take a leaf outta kate's book and just go do it herself

My Jate dream lives on despite the jacket-ness in the end there. i just keep thinking of eggtown - he still loves Kate!!! makes me wonder what happens to juliet. since ben is so convinced that she's HIS and he gets off the island, perhaps he leaves her on the island and takes Jack, etc, so they cant be together?

i woulda preferred a juliet f/forward but it was kinda cool to see how she and goodwin hooked up. thought his wife was completely pointless. although i did love at the beginning how you kinda thought it was in the future but then it was her arriving on the island.

its penny's dad's boat but she knows nothing about it? weird. Whats her Dad doing? He cant only be looking for the island to exploit it; can he? and how did he find out about it, from Penny maybe since she claims to know as well?

No Sayid this ep but sun/jin and jin's speaking english all on his own!! yay him and KAte's back woot i wanna see her kick charlotte's ass at some point btw; loved the juliet/charlotte fight, lol

all in all it was ok; but nowhere near as good as the last two weeks for me

Joon
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:31 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The episode was okay, Juliet was great, but her last two episodes were much better. It was good to see Goodwin again though.

The Jacket kiss was sweet (wow, Jack finally took the initiative with a woman!!), but I liked the hug even more. And then he basically told her he would die for her.. aww!
And I thought it was funny that he left Kate bleeding on the ground as soon as he noticed that Juliet was gone...
Maybe Jack and Kate really are the Luke/Leia or Harry/Hermione of Lost - I mean Jack never told Kate he was in love with her.
As usual I didn't get any romantic vibe from them in this episode and would be very happy if it stays that way. Juliet is perfect for Jack, she somehow manages to calm him down a little bit so that even I can like him just a little.
And Kate really shouldn't be with anyone at the moment.

Ben was creepy as usual. I really wouldn't want him to be in love with me... poor Juliet!

Sawyer needs a storyline. I guess now I know how it feels if your favourite Lostie is reduced to a background character (hello Claire, Sun, Jin and lately even Hurley).
Maybe Sawyer, Hurley and Claire could start a revolution against Locke. That would be funny.

Icon by ack attack
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Joon wrote:
Maybe Sawyer, Hurley and Claire could start a revolution against Locke. That would be funny.

that. would. be. awesome! LOl im hoping that when/if sawyer or claire gets an ep that they are heavily involved in each others. i mean now claire is living alone at the barracks next door to to sawyer and hurley, they've gotta have some kinda contact. i guess we'll have to wait, wait, wait and see

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 3:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I can't wait to see them all having dinner I bet Ben will totally camp it up hehe

I'm pining for a Locke ep right now that guy absolutely needs some direction and to find his purpose again.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked this episode again another early morning. I wouldn't say I was madly in love with the episode and have seen better.

I liked the Flashbacks possessive Ben made me laugh alot

I'm also after watching this episode confused as to who to trust because Ben seemed as if he was good when he shown that video to Locke with Charles Widmore and he seemed evil but then Charlotte and Dan were tryng to help them. *is confuzzeled*

I loved the final scenes aswell the Jacket one and then Ben That made me laugh you just randomly see Sawyer and Hurley playing and then Ben walks past I want to see that dinner scene

I also liked seeing Goodwin again and I thought that was cool, I thought Ben was evil when he took Juliet to Goodwin's dead body.

I'm also glad Claire was sticking up for herself wanting to approach Miles. Go Her!!! I loved also that she mentioned Charlie I was like yay finally tehe. Independant Claire! Go her tehe.

I can't believe either that Jack initated that kiss I was like OMFG!!!!!! and then the hug also was cute
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Soooo Juliets abit of a manstealer in the past and the present huh?

1. At the beginning I totally thought that Juliet and Harper were lesbians. I just got that vibe!

2. Can Jin just turn his English Speaking powers off and on whenever he pleases? One minute it's all "hfhghgfghfgf" and the next it's all perfect and fluent!

3. The whispers are BACK! I guess they remembered they hadnt answered that question.

4. Harper must be excellent at hide and seek.

5. Charlotte is totaly using Dan for his brain stuff. She doesnt deserve a guy like him!

6. Wow Juliet.. you're a bit of a.. whore? Thats a kind of awesome I suppose?

7. Claire, you know Charlie is dead right? He's not coming back? Oh you do! Ohhhhhhhhh but all your screentime is going to pointless characters like Sun and Jin! Okay see you next season

8. I <3 Jack when he's taking care of Kate. Juliet looked greeneyed. This scene reminded me of "All The Best Cowboys.." in S1 when Kate found Jack knocked out on the floor and touched his face. awwwwws.

9. Ben you're such a charmer you totally flaunted it at Locke. I saw you giving him the eye, you

10. Is Kate's hair a lighter brown to everyone else too? It looked WAY lighter and more like a fake brown.

11. Buliet? Jen? Ben you're just throwing yourself at everyone in this episode arent you, you little slut.

12. Dan is fawesome <3

13. The Jacket kiss didnt bother me as much as I thought it would. I thought it would be a full on snog but naw. Didnt really bother me. BUT only what was it, 4 days ago? When he told Kate he loved her? What's up with THAT. Stupid.

14. I wonder what Bocke are making for dinner?

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Elle! Your episode reviews always crack me up! I liked the Jacket kiss but have you noticed its always like a peck on the cheek kind of kiss. They never have those long make out kisses like Jate and Skate have had.

And yes Kate's hair loooks lighter to me....maybe its all that sun on the island.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:47 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

& I did notice that, yes! Maybe thats part of the reason it didnt bother me. I was like a middleaged-couple kiss.

Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lmao, Middleaged-couple kiss.

It does make me laugh though about their kisses with them being so short.

Like I just read an EM interview and she says she and Jack have a mature relationship and Skate are like teenagers.
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL! Thats a good analogy!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Thu Mar 19, 2009 5:23 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 4:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL thats kind of true

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:

I'm pining for a Locke ep right now that guy absolutely needs some direction and to find his purpose again.

*pouts* I want a Jack ep

IntoTheVoid wrote:
Ohhhhhhhhh but all your screentime is going to pointless characters like Sun and Jin! Okay see you next season

Spoiler:

But Sun and Jin are the last of the Oceanic 6 so...They kinda need to be dropped into the Island story in places...

I liked that episode, wasn't totally awsome though...
The Jacket kiss was given nicer angles this time at least. Still reminds me of an old couple, no chemistry...
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 5:08 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think Sawyer deserves an episode more than anyone else at the moment because his last one was 3x04. Everyone except him had another episode since then.

Icon by ack attack
july

PostPosted: Fri Mar 07, 2008 7:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

So I must say it wasn't the best but the end was the better part, for sure!!!!

The whole FB of Juliet was interesting, above all the part with Ben and his crush on her, that was fun!!!! Very creepy the "don't you understand you are mine" sentence!!!! Ben is like Big Brother you can't say anything against him, he's got the power....

When Kate was knocked down I knew it will be Jack that will find her but I hoped so much more than this reunion... I don't know they lost their chemistry, no real real look at each other, and the discussion after that, more or less pointless, Jack didn't even seem really interested in the answers, I know he is pretending but...
And Jacket kiss it made me scream out load, I almost cried, I mean not because it was sweet or something(yeak) but because it's not what is meant to be!!!! They don't belong together, he only knows her for what a month and suddenly no more Kate!!!!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrgh
I am not in a happy mood right now, it's too soon!!!!
i know he thinks that kate is in love with Sawyer and that he has to move on...but I hoped it will be longer than that!!! And what a kiss!!!!! lol

I know I'm Jater so not objctive here, but really who kiss like that for the first time?!!!! you don't kiss like that when there is love, passion and feellings you can't control Only old people kiss like that!!!!
I am really really really really Jate desesperate!!!! Where is love?

Oh and the Withdmore guy who is the bad guy?!!!! How they will explain it to Desmond and Penelope?

Oh i miss Jate (sighs)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
Page 2 of 7

Jump to: