Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Twilight - Stephenie Meyer
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 25, 2008 9:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've accidentally become addicted to this series, lol...at first I was annoyed because everyone's obsessed with it at school, but now I'm like, yeah, awesome!

I love Jacob. I've only read Twilight and New Moon, but I just love him and feel so bad for him. I like Edward too, but....meh. I'd pick Jacob over him if I was Bella, but I'm not. So she can have Edward and send me Jacob, lolz.

Any other Alice lovers out there? Alice Cullen is made of awesome with awesome sauce. I love her. She's my best friend. XD

art by me&tammy
Larnie
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Sep 26, 2008 9:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I am obsessed with this series, I bought Twilight December 2007, read it within 2 days when I was at the beach. Got home bought New Moon and Eclipse and read them within a week. I've read the series twice (not including Breaking Dawn which I've read once), been waiting so freaking long for the Twilight movie to come out, gotten the majority of my friends obsessed with the series and been obsessed with it myself ever since. I'm a crazy Twilight fan, it beats Harry Potter for me and I adore Harry Potter.

TWILIGHT SURVEY
    Feel free to fill it out yourself.

Favourite book in the series:
    It's hard to choose, but if I had to I'd probably go with either Twilight or Eclipse.

Top 5 characters:
    1. Bella
    2. Alice
    3. Edward
    4. Jacob
    5. Jasper

Least favourite major character:
    Rosalie. I think she's interesting and all, she's just a bitch...especially in Breaking Dawn. But that doesn't mean I want her to die either! Haha XD Oh Victoria is pretty bad too hehe XD

Team Jacob or Team Edward?
    Neither. I love both characters. Bella and Edward are meant to be together but that doesn't mean that Jacob shouldn't be happy.

What character are you most like?
    I'd say my personality is suited between Alice and Bella, it depends on my mood. Also, I have a similar dress style to Alice and am quite small, so I have the pixie-look thing going for me. Haha XD

That should do for now. And yes HobbitRockGod I am very much an Alice fan! I'm actually dressing up as her for my year's dress up day, so I'll be wandering around the school as a vampire! Haha, my friends even said that they would throw glitter on me so that I would sparkle in the sun. lol XD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Sep 27, 2008 6:54 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sweet! I wish I looked like Alice so I could dress up as her. XD

*steals survey*

TWILIGHT SURVEY
Feel free to fill it out yourself.

I'm only halfway through Eclipse, but I have to say this one is my favorite so far

Top 5 characters:
1. Alice
2. Jacob
3. Bella
4. Edward
5. Jasper or Emmett, can't decide

Aw, I pretty much like everybody....my friends are under the impression that I don't like Edward, but really, I have no problem with him. XD

Can't.....decide....! I really really love Jacob, but I like Bella with both of them! However, if Jacob would go back to the way he was before he became a werewolf, all sweet and nice with no bitterness, then it'd be team Jacob. Probably.

Bella's friend Angela. XD Really, I'm not much like Alice, Bella, Rosalie, or any of the Cullens for that matter....so I'm Angela. If we're talking major characters, then I suppose Alice is the closest.

I just read the part in Eclipse where Bella punched Jacob and I am sorry, but I thought it was hilarious. I'm not sure why I found it so amusing, but Bella, Edward, Jacob, and Charlie's reactions were just priceless.

art by me&tammy
Larnie
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 4:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Haha awesome!

LOL yes I found it quite amusing too, made me grin to myself when I was reading it.

If you're into Twilight parodies, I recommend you check out the videos that these two girls have created, they're hilarious.

http://www.youtube.com/user/ravenclawLDS89
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I read the books this summer...except Breaking Down...the Twilight was the best of the three...personaly i think that New Moon and Eclipse are a bit boring...don't get me wrong i like them but they just can't be compared to Harry Potter series...they're totaly different...and for me HP is so much better...that's just my opinion
I'll deffinitely watch the first movie because i think it'll include the most interesting parts of the book...
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 11:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, yeah, Twilight and HP are so different you really can't compare them...hardly any similarities....

Soo who's seen piccys of the dude playing Jacob in the movie? I'm not sure what I think of him yet....

art by me&tammy
Larnie
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Sep 29, 2008 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think that Stephen Strait should have played Jacob, but he would have been too old for the first movie, too much like a werewolf as it were. And that's a problem considering he doesn't change until New Moon. I think Taylor is a good choice, I think he's got the right look happening for him with an exception of a few minor things. It's his acting ability I'm eager to see.

Overall I'm exceedingly happy with the casting choices and despite what other people think, I believe that Robert Pattinson will make an excellent Edward.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 6:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love the first book, I'm reading through them at the moment <3
I'm lending my friend the first book before it comes out because I said I wanted to read through the book before the film and she also wants to
I cannot wait for the movie, I'm going crazy over it the soundtrack is constantly played on my ipod

I'm a Bella/Edward shipper as well, well mainly team Edward but do love Jacob
rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 10, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

TWILIGHT SURVEY

New Moon (I loved the lack of Edward and the Bella/Jacobness)

Top 5 characters:
1. Jacob
2. Alice
3. Bella
4. Carlilse (sp?)
5. Leah

Probably Edward There's just something about him I'm not too fond of. Obviously there are moments I do like him but meh..The moment that sealed my dislike for him was definitly the end of New Moon..I very much disliked when he went to the Voltri (uck my spelling seems awful!)

Jacob all the way! You can't deny how cute the Bella/Jakeness was in New Moon! But as we all knew..Bella picked Edward and I was so looking forward to Jacob ending up with Leah (after the impliedness in Breaking Dawn) but I very much disliked the Renesme cop out

I'm not really sure probably Bella I guess..I can be stubborn and I can totally relate to falling in love with your best friend.
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 11:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

ok; i havent read any of these comments cos I wanna wait til i see the movie and not be spoiled but can someone tell me; is this movie just based on the first book? I saw on ET that they're already working out the sequel so will it be like Harry Potter in that every book gets a movie? Or more like Sisterhood of the Travelling Pants where they condensed 4 books into 2 movies? I ask because I'm almost finished the first book but there's no way i'll finish the second one before I see the movie; so will I be spoiled for books 2, 3 and 4 if I see the movie?

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I haven't seen the movie yet, Kat, but as far as I know they will do it as with the Harry Potter movies: book by book.

The German release date is at the end of January 2009... it really sucks
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Nov 29, 2008 12:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

grr; that sucks karolina! opens here December 11 everything good is coming back in Jan Lost, Supernatural, and for you, Twilight Or you could hop a plane and come see it with me

meandi
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just saw this movie yesterday and seriously, SOOOO GOOD! I'm totally addicted to this story now! I would sooo move to the mountains of Washington if I knew a guy like that would be there!!
Well this is one of the "top ten best movies ever seen" for me. Or maybe, at least top 15. So much emotion throughout the entire movie! Looooved it.

And - four books!?! Does that make me able to wait for three more movies? x)
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 6:28 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have to wait til the 19th to see the film but may be getting to see it early as my friends boyfriends mom works at one of my local cinemas and said she can get us in for a preview XD

And read yesterday in a paper as Rob Pattinson has been all over them that a 5th one is on it's way
And yay for the go light on New Moon XD
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Dec 01, 2008 10:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I just watched the movie Saturday and it was so amazing! I seriously wanted to watch it again after it was over. Plus, it was entertaining, because I went with my friend, and she got so mad when it was over. Me and her husband were laughing at her for like ever after the movie was over because she was so mad that it was over.

I cannot wait for New Moon, but we still have such a long wait...

And since I just finished Breaking Dawn last night, I figured I'd go ahead fill out the Twilight Survey

TWILIGHT SURVEY

That's hard, but I'll have to say Twilight

Top 5 characters:
1. Edward
2. Bella
3. Alice
4. Jacob
5. Jasper

Roselie, I just don't like how she treats Bella, although she did start growing on me a bit in Breaking Dawn, I still don't like her very much.

Edward! I could give a huge explanation why, but I'll spare you that story and say that it's a mixture of his personality and his love for Bella.

I'd have to say Bella, mostly because I have a very sarcastic attitude like she does, plus I'm just about as clumsy as she is
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 3 of 10

Jump to: