Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x02- Confirmed Dead Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I loved how Sawyer kept beating on Ben. I'm not sure why...I mean, I kinda like Ben as a character, but still.... Btw, that flashback with Miles was weird...even weirder, he started to go upstairs and I whispered to my brother "He's gonna go talk to ghosts..." And then he was!! lol I had no idea that he was actually going to, but for some reason that machine thingie reminded me of ghosts...I still don't know what it was,maybe something I saw on tv perhaps? Anyway, it was strange. xD
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:39 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hehe. I don't think it did anything just a front cause he never whipped out his dust buster with Naomi It reminded me of ghostbusters the whole thing and the funky vaccuum thing aswell. Who ya gonna call?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 6:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah, that's probably what it was. The Ghost Busters. xD It looked like a vacuum to me...
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 8:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

i was kinda disapointed with this week's ep; i gotta say. it was still good; but not 'the beginning of the end' good by a long shot. im glad the got all the rescuer ppl's flashbacks done in one ep; good choice. but, and maybe this is just my charlie/claire loving heart; claire had pretty much no lines. charlie has literally just died and there's no scene of her crying or someone asking her if she's ok. i tell ya; if they go on this whole season without her having a good scream/cry/breakdown with someone (I hope its sawyer; but really anyone) i'll feel completely cheated.

as well as that; there was nothing really shocking to me about this ep like there was last week. except that african american woman and her murdered ghost-son. i had a thought that it was michael cos in season one he calls her up to ask if she can take care of walt, memba? so she's alive. but of course; we know michael wasn't murdered so im probably wrong on that count but at least we do know that tall black guy who visisted hurley is in on whatever's going on, like we didn't anyways . i liked seeing naomi alive again; she was cool. as for the new rescuer people; i dont like charlotte or dan but i do like miles and the new pilot. my fave scene was when he said he was meant to be the pilot of 815.

i am glad tho that this season is much more ensemble-esq unlike last year. i'm also glad sayid's got a lot more air time this year. now come on; gimme some more Claire and I'll be happy!

I also have a little theory of why claire insists on pronouncing Aaron's name "Erin." instead of "Ah-ron" because in season one and two she didn't and at first it really ticked me off that she was saying it a different way so suddenly. but then i realized, because of Charlie's accent he also pronounces it "Erin." so maybe that's why Claire started to? because that's the way charlie said it?

i brought that whole name thing up on another forum and loads of ppl sai dthey didn't notice so if you dont then i guess my little theory means nothing to you; haha but i think you have to be australian or at least know the accent to understand how weird it is for his name to be said that way by Claire; especially since nothing else she says has a twinge of another accent to it.

Am i reading to much into this?

anyway; all in all i'd give it a 5/10 whereas last week's i'd give a 10/10. crap; i think im gonna be doing that every week now ;P But there was no Sun, Jin or Desmond? why woulnd't juliet and sayid take him with them to go find Jack and Kate?

I also wanna know when we'll see michael since he's credited at the beginning of the show anyway. maybe next week Friday is my new Lost Day its cool cos i feel like im the only person in Aus. who watches lost a week before it airs here; even tho im positive there are about two/three million others who do the same thing, lol

Oh, one final thing - the jate wink. how cute was that?

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I agree with you Kat about Claire. She needs to be more upset and yeah where the hec is Desmond? Oh and the way she pronounces Aaron I never noticed, she has such a thick accent to me that it all sounds the same.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:53 am; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:21 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I didn't even know she was supposed to say Ah-ron. Ah well.

As for the Michael thing, I was thinking... What if Ben's man on the boat is Michael? "I have a man on their boat..." You never know...

icon by becca
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:25 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG you are probably right!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:33 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

haha; like i said, most people don't understand it but if you really wanna hear the difference you could listen to both ways she says it. lemme think....she says 'Aaron' in exodus when she's crying at charlie to get him back and she says 'Erin' in every man for himself wen des says he'd fix her tent.

and omg; what if it is michael on the boat!!!! That would so make sense....i wonder when we'll find out...i hope its soon

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That Erin thing bugs me too! And it's not Dom's accent either it's as puzzling to me as Emilie saying it.

The Jack wink was not a Jate wink it was a Jacket wink if you remember the seen soon afteer Jack: "I gave her the wink." *Juliet laughs*
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
That Erin thing bugs me too! And it's not Dom's accent either it's as puzzling to me as Emilie saying it.

The Jack wink was not a Jate wink it was a Jacket wink if you remember the seen soon afteer Jack: "I gave her the wink." *Juliet laughs*

YAY!! somone else gets bugged by the erin thing i can get dom saying it; but not emilie. which is why i think maybe its a claire thing saying it that way because its the way charlie says it.

the wink thing; i just watched that scene again to be sure and it goes like this:

Kate: somebody coulda told me that the cavalry were here
Jack: I gave you that wink.

then both juliet and kate smile.

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:46 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know it wasn't a jate wink, but Kate thought it was and that amused me!!

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:53 am; edited 3 times in total
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh yeah you're right.. crap xD Can you tell I'm pining for some Jacket goodness?
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know I'm starting to think that Kate is just really in love with both Jack and Sawyer and that is what is complicating everything! B/c Jack knows she loves Sawyer, but Sawyer also knows that she loves Jack. I think they both just want Kate to be happy and be with the man she loves, when the man she loves is both of them. So Kate just needs to make up her mind already before they both push her away completely.

littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 1:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hhaha; no worries paul. just keep thinking that its a jacket hug to make you happy ;P

im probably gonna piss off some skaters here, i really dont mean to its just my opinion, but i don't think Kate loves Sawyer as much as he loves her. I agree that he is utterly in love with her but she doesn't love him the way he wants her to. The way she looks at Jack and Juliet and gets jealous is just more weight to the theory that she isn't as in love with sawyer as jack. And Jack loves her but i think he thinks she's in love with sawyer but now he likes juliet. In my humble opinion, i think the new triangle is Kate/Jack/Juliet. And now with Sawyer off to the Barracks - to be with Claire? gimme that conmama - and kate not really saying anything about it it just makes me think that she doesn't really love sawyer; she cares about him; for sure, but definately not the same as with Jack.

I would like a scene in the near future where some of these thoughts are quashed or confirmed. either a convo with jack and kate letting him know that she isnt sorry she left sawyer behind OR a convo where she says she IS sorry and goes back to him.

Sorry if I annoyed some skaters! *prepares for backlash*

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 08, 2008 2:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL Kat, don't worry, that didn't upset me b/c I do think that she has stronger feelings for Jack, but also think some of those feelings stem from really wanting to be good enough for him. She knows Sawyer accepts her for who she is but I think she feels that Jack doesn't. So it makes her try harder to get his attention. So yeah, in short she is in love with both of them, but for different reasons.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Wed Mar 18, 2009 8:54 am; edited 1 time in total
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
Page 2 of 6

Jump to: