Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x01 - The Beginning of the End Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

wolffootball37 wrote:
nikkimonique wrote:
Yeah I mean I guess it makes sense Trey, I'm just sad about it. Although those Jate scenes will be great for my video that I'm trying to finish up.

lol i know i here you! I loved the scene though when they were remeniscing by the cotpit. It does seem like 100 years.

I know, that was so sweet. Jack was looking into the cockpit and I was just thinking, "Is he thinking about Charlie?" and then Kate came up and said exactly the same thing.

Too much Jate though... I'm sad, I don't want Sawyer and Kate to be split up.

icon by becca
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

waaay tooo much Jate! Although at least we got that teeny tiny moment when Kate's voice was all shaky and she was asking Sawyer what he was doing.

Last edited by nikkimonique on Sun Mar 15, 2009 3:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You guys wanna know something interesting. The creepy man that confronted Hurley in the Mental house was named Abbadon. Abbadon is another name for the Devil...
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:45 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very freaky Trey...he was scary...I kind got the chills during that scene!

OH and I just remembered my favorite line, "Jack with your permission I'd like to go with John."
My husband and I cracked up laughing at that part.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
secret_neo
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was amazing, loved the car chase and the whole flashforward!!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Well, I'm gonna go to bed...Sassy I wanted to talk to yo about Skate...but I don't think I can wait another hour. I've been up since 6am...but I will talk to you tomorrow for sure! ooo its just starting for you now! ENJOY!

Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

My favourite part has to be the Jacob's cabin scene where it was clear to my eyes anyway that Christian Shepherd was in the chair but more interesting was the fact the close up of the eye guy seemed to be someone different and it looked like he was the one keeping Christian prisoner awesome.

I liked how they dealt with Charlie especially Hurley being at the focalpoint of the episode really helped close off that chapter. Seeing Charlie in the flashforward was trippy also especially when he smacked him but I think we saw Dave chuck a shoe at him so we know he can imagine interaction. My mind was racing at that point though thinking of parallel universes and stuff like that but it didn't make sense for Charlie to remember everything cause it would have been another Charlie and when he vanished yeah it proved he was just Hurley's imagination but cool to see him again and without a scruffy beard and having taken a shower like Ley said lol really glad you got to see it!

Shippy scenes I don't think there were any really. It was funny to see Kate disobey Jack again though. This is why I don't like that ship because it represents a father daughter relationship. Sawyer needs to wise up and stop being so defensive with Kate. If he really wants to protect her why wouldn't he encourage her to come if he believes thats the safest action.

Hurley being in the mental institution in the future made me feel bad for him. The guys been through enough and he winds up back there guh. And yeah that black dude was so not from Oceanic Airlines. Maybe he's one of the off island others. He reminded me a bit of Miss Klugh maybe its her bro?

Overall it was a good ep. Now we have Lost back I hope the strike ends soon so we can get the rest of the season back!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 5:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh and I forgot to mention Jack committed attempted murder tonight when he clicked the gun I was shocked
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:03 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm downloading the epi tehe now so I'll post in more details later bout the epi. It's so early in the morning lol.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*makes you coffee*
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:05 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Thankies
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GAH!!! I just saw the episode!! It was awesome. Is it just me....or is anyone else imitating Sawyer saying "Survivin"? He sounded kinda Irish or something right there...it was weird. xD My brother noticed it to and me and him have been saying it randomly. hehe

Oh, and I called it when we saw the footage of Hurley getting freaked out in the store. I was thinking, "I bet he saw Charlie!!" and he did!

And OMG! We were sooo right! Jemma mentioned that maybe Charlie starts the whole 'we have to go back thing' and I agreed and added maybe he comes to Hurley and possibly Jack (because they're mentally/emotionally unstable and Hurley was his friend) and uses them to start the 'we have to go back' craze, the reason being, because Claire is still on the island (as well as others). So far, it's sounding like a good theory. Charlie came to tell Hurley something important, he said 'they need you' or something like that.

I adored Hurley speech about Charlie and how he was siding with 'his friend', I was like "Awwwww". And when he told Claire about Charlie...so sad. I wanted Des to tell her, but it was incredibly sweet that Hurley broke the news to her.

I have to admit that I enjoyed the fact that the Jate hug was a con. I liked that Kate looked worried and a little upset when Sawyer joined Team Locke too. It was a small consolation. I didn't ever expect her to be on Team Locke anyway.

I LOVED Charlie's new look btw. To me, so much cuter. I like the scruffy look on Sawyer, but not so much on Charlie. I never really found him that attractive until now...I love him clean shaven with short hair.

And I found Ben hysterical in this episode. Gosh, I love that guy. Who am I kidding? I LOVE EVERYBODY!! Lost is back!! YAY!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 6:57 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just finished watched the episode *SQUEEEEE*

I loved Rose saying about treating Charlie really good that made me laugh, even though Charlie is dead.

I loved Ben expression to where is he, playing dumb tehe.

Oceanic - FTW lol

I loved the way that Kate took the phone when hugging Jack that was just great tehe, the way she tried to get away it was funny tehe

I was crying so badly when Hurley told Claire about Charlie and then when it showed his death scene again in hurley's speech.

OMGSH!!! Charlie Slapped Hurley, ooh.

Lol the beard comment from Jack that made me laugh because of the finale he actually does grow that beard tehe.

Oooh can't wait for more now
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Check out this screencap of Charlie when he floats down to Hurley:

http://i208.photobucket.com/albums/bb91/Savaronna/lost/charlie.jpg?t=1201842315

THEY NEED YOU
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Feb 01, 2008 7:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

OMG, that's awesome! Ya know what? I'm stupid. I never even realized that was Charlie until now. xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4 ... 13, 14, 15  Next
Page 3 of 15

Jump to: