Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Time After Time" by pumpkin_heart
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
pumpkin_heart
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:42 am    Post subject: "Time After Time" by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Time After Time" 04-18-2007
Jack and Kate think back over all the times theyve been there for each other. Kate realises that its her turn to be there for him, so she gets captured by the Others and escapes with him. Made for the JKademy Awards 2007
Song: Time After Time by Quietdrive
Vidder: pumpkin_heart
Length: 3:11 (11.7MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T4QUyVz3bVI
http://www.zshare.net/video/jk-time-after-time-pumpkin_heart-wmv.html

wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

um......AWSOME!!! Most videos like this i just get bored and stop watching half way through, but this one just kept me totally captivated the whole way through with the amazing beat use and wonderfull interpritations. Great job as always!
dayln03
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 3:58 am    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

You=My favorite person in the world for makng this vid! I love it. The beat use is amazing, this song is perfect! You are just the top spokes-woman for Jate seriously. You do Jate like no other! And this vid is no exception!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 7:08 am    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

Very good vid! Love the beat use, and great clip choices!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 12:11 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

I had already seen this on Youtube a while ago, and I just LOVED it!!!!!
Perfect beat use with great and different effects!!!
Awsome!!
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:06 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

Hey,pumpkin...you know how much i LOVE this video...i've already commented on this before!!!Awesome beat use,effects and scene choice
Izzy94
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Apr 19, 2007 2:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Freakin awesome vid Sophie!!!

Love it !!!
buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 4:04 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

I love this video!!! "Time After Time" is TOTALLY Jate's song!!! It just fits on so many levels!!! Great job with it!!! They lyrics matched up perfectly. I haven't heard this cover before!!! It sounds really good. I've only ever heard Cyndi Lauper's and Spoken's versions.
pumpkin_heart
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 5:58 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

Yay, feedback!! Wow, I've missed LVI

wolffootball37 - thank you very much! That was really nice feedback, and also my first on LVI 5.0... *hands you gold star*

dayln03 - OMG I'm so glad you liked it, seeing as it was made for you and then I went and spelt your name wrong... which I'm still cringeing over! lol but I am definitely not the top spokeswoman, try watching your own vids if you want her

Uruviel - thanks very much! I've been a bit behind on your vids lately, I must go check your profile cause I love them lol, did you know your site was how I found LVI? So belated thanks!

Belxf - thank you!! For some reason that vid has gone weird on youtube, it won't let me reply to some comments, so if you commented that's why I didn't reply Thanks again m'dear
pumpkin_heart
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:01 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

Ctd...

Borislava - thanks! You know I loved the one you made for the JKademies (I'm still having such trouble spelling that and I don't know why:P), it gives me shivers all over every time I watch it
pumpkin_heart
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:04 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

Ctd again... lol sorry, I keep pressing submit automatically

Izzy94 - thank you!! I still can't believe you're only 12, you are so talented for a 12-year-old. Tell me I'm not getting mixed up - you are the 12-year-old, right? Anyway yeah my brother's 12, I can't imagine him making anything like you do
pumpkin_heart
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 6:06 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

buffyfan145 - thanks lol yeah I know, this song must have been WRITTEN for Jate! Quietdrive does this version, I heard it first while I was watching John Tucker Must Die and I was making this vid about half an hour later
Ashesofyesterday
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 7:06 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

I love this video after watching this I immediately went and downloaded that song.
pumpkin_heart
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Apr 20, 2007 9:17 pm    Post subject: Time After Time by pumpkin_heart Reply with quote

Thanks, Ashesofyesterday! Yeah, the song is amazing. Time After Time with electic guitars - who would've thought?
anvacel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Apr 21, 2007 3:49 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Great Video and cool song choice, I love your scene selection to match the music and lyrics. Excellent beat use. I am adding you to my favorites

~ avatar/icon by stace ~
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: