Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Heroes
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk
View previous topic :: View next topic  
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yeah...I'm kind of sad about that too

Spoiler:

I kind of liked Adam as a character, but honestly though, I think his story arc was over. I'm just sad there's not going to be any more David Anders hotness to be seen

And yay! I knew Hiro wouldn't kill Ando. That was pretty clever of him. I hope they don't start drifting apart.

Hehe....I love that Matt brought the turtle back with him. It's so dumb, but I love it!! I think him and Daphne had an interesting interaction & I can't wait to see how things develop between them!

Oooo...that puppet guy gave me the willies. What a f-ed up looking man! *shudder* Yeah, that whole scene was kind of odd, but it was really kind of predictable. I knew Claire would get shot and then they'd take him down. But honestly, it was kind of dumb of Claire to go after him like that - I mean, didn't she read his file & know what he could do?

And I dunno if I like Papa Petrelli. Seems like a bad guy. Especially since he can suck abilities out of people. Hmmmm.....

Things seem to be shaping up to be pretty interesting this season
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Oct 21, 2008 11:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Puppet man creeps the hell out of me. I HATED when he was making Meredith dance with him and crap. *shudder* And the whole Russian Roulette-ish scene was just icky. I didn't like it....I thought Claire was going to be forced to shoot Sandra, cuz that's what it looked like from the promo...but promos certainly can be misleading.

Papa Petrelli sucks! I'm so mad that he took Peter's power! I know he'll get them back, but...still.

I LOL'd at Matt and his turtle. Poor Daphne...she has a stalker. I like Daphne a lot, she's cool!

Spoiler:

I always start liking a character either right before, or after they die. I didn't really like Boone or Shannon until they died on Lost, and now I love them...and now I'll probably end up watching S2 of Heroes and love Adam, lol.

art by me&tammy
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 5:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

HobbitRockGod wrote:
I like Daphne a lot, she's cool!

Lol, I don't like her

Mohinder also now pisses me off >: (
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm soo mad about Mohinder! When Nathan and Tracy were in his lab, I was freaking out! I was like, "I'm not supposed to be scared of Mohinder!" He used to be all funny and naive and I loved him!

icon by becca
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Huh? I haven't seen that bit yet

Mohinder was ok to begin with now he's an arse. I always said he was a wannabe as well

I really love as well the whole Nathan/ Tracy/Nikki (I don't care I will still call her Nikki no matter what )
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:06 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, lol, sorry, Charlee. I forget when it airs over there.

icon by becca
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:07 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Lol, it's only a couple of weeks behind
Instead of being like months
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

One of the first things I noticed was in the start when it mentioned the bit about Papa Petrelli and his being father to three heroes and we see Nathan, Peter...and Sylar. Now, granted he's supposedly daddy to all of them (I'm still holding out for a "Nathan is adopted so therefore I can ship legal!age!Claire with Peter or Sylar without the EWWW factor" ) but since when did Sylar get to qualify as a hero? Of course, they could've just meant "Heroes" as in just kinda collectively calling all of the super-powered people that. But still, it actually kinda made me *squee* anyway! (Sylar's done SUCH terrible things but I love him anyway, what can I say? )

And I'm really digging his whole "trying to redeem himself and get a hold of his power" storyline. Though it was a bummer that good!Sylar = Sylar getting his heinie handed to him by Peter...
Charlies_Innocence
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I know, Aislynn, even Good!Sylar should pwn Peter. Isn't it just like Peter and Sylar have switched personalities? I'm not liking what's happening to Peter at all...

Spoiler:

But now that Papa Petrelli's taken Peter's powers, he won't have the "hunger" anymore!

icon by becca
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:49 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I never liked Mohinder. People from India don't sound like that he has a posh English accent.

I'm torn about the Hiro/Ando part cause lamo! They aren't supposed to go back in time again but it was really funny with the african guy with the shovel loved that It does seem like they abuse time travel on this show.

Watching Peter now losing it I think you can more sympathy for Sylar with his 'hunger' now. I hope he stays the good guy I can see him saving the day towards the end of the season.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Oct 22, 2008 9:52 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I really really want Nathan or Peter to be adopted so I can have hope for Paire. I was so annoyed when I found out they were related.

Noo, Sylar doesn't pwn Peter, Elyse! Peter pwns alllll.....

Except powerless!Peter would get his butt kicked, probably. Sucks being him! ^_^

I can't see Sylar being a good guy for long...eventually something will happen and he'll revert to his good ol' bad self.

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
Peter pwns alllll.....

Ttly

OMG. MIXED FEELINGS about this ep!

Papa Petrelli's a total barstool. I didn't like the look of him. And he's just a complete arse. I can't believe he killed Adam Monroe, he was quite popular as I gather from LJ

AND YAY!!!!!!! I'm SO unbelievably happy that Hiro didn't kill Ando!!! *huggles them both* I hope they don't drift away either. That fake stabbing thing made me so relieved *huggles them some more*

I like Daphne. I wasn't sure about her before. But now I like her ^.^

Mohinder := I really thought Tracy was getting through to him, then she went and froze him. T_T Come on, Mohinder. You used to be cool.

I like good!Sylar but I thought he made a good villain. I'd rather he be evil then my favourite heroes be evil and he be good. ¬_¬

Puppet man is weird. I dislike him. I didn't mind that whole table gun game thing. I actually keep forgetting Claire can heal herself xD So yeah, it was kinda intense but I thought it was a good scene

Oh, Peter, Peter, Peter...I was happy he showed a little remorse and realised what he did was wrong. But now he has no powers ;___; But at least now he doesn't have the "hunger".....but...he has no powers ¬_¬ Oh, mixed feelings. =p AND HIS DAD SUCKS.

Aha, ok. Bring on the next episode! I liked this ep better than the last
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 9:09 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

You know who I hate? Matt's dad that guy needs to die now lol
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Oct 23, 2008 11:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

First of all...Jemma, OMFG I love your banner!! *dies of squee*

LOL, I told my friend that Hiro didn't really kill Ando before she saw the ep (she doesn't care about spoilers) and she was so happy she danced around the room. It was hilarious.

Jemma, I agree about Sylar....he should be evil, and our lovely Heroes should BE heroes. Like Peter....I'm sure he'll go back to himself soon enough. And honestly? I like Sylar better as a bad guy.

Matt's dad totally does need to die. *headdesk* How did he get out of the nightmare Matt locked him in?!? HOW? It was the only thing I've ever been happy about Matt doing! Papa Petrelli also needs to die.

Spoiler:

LOL, the promo for next week amused me! XD "Until you fix that attitude...you're grounded!" Oh Peter. 26 and still getting grounded....

art by me&tammy
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Oct 24, 2008 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aw, thanks Eryn :] Aren't there poses so similar?? Hee, had to make that banner

Yeah, I hate Matt's dad. >_<

I never really liked Sylar, probably because he was that indestructable!Villian but I admit he was an excellent villian! It makes me sad to see he and Peter sort of "swap" personalities or whatever.

LOL Eryn, I didn't see the promo that looks amusing though! Ahaha! Might look it up on youtube xD
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Other Fandoms Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 6, 7, 8 ... 14, 15, 16  Next
Page 7 of 16

Jump to: