Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

6x14 The Candidate
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Brooke
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 2:14 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wasn't Ben.Miles/Richard the one who put the bomb on the plane? I thought thats' where I thought they were headed.

I thought that's where he and Ben were going, was to blow up the plane to keep MIB on the island.

And I think that's one of the moments when Sawyer realized that MIB was lying becuase Charles wasn't trying to kill them. He wanted to keep them safe. It's why they were in the cages.

That's what I took from that.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 09, 2010 4:34 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dunno I don't think they would go as far as killing everyone on the plane aswell. Besides where would they have got C4 from? I suppose it's possible but they wouldn't have set it to go off when the plane was started.

I really liked the Claire/Jack moment too. Oh yeah Jack's mom is a total bitch. They've tried to make her seem more lovey dovey in recent episodes but she was horrible to Jack in White Rabbit. She'd probably make snide comments around Claire lol
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 1:40 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I dunno I don't think they would go as far as killing everyone on the plane aswell. Besides where would they have got C4 from? I suppose it's possible but they wouldn't have set it to go off when the plane was started.

I really liked the Claire/Jack moment too. Oh yeah Jack's mom is a total bitch. They've tried to make her seem more lovey dovey in recent episodes but she was horrible to Jack in White Rabbit. She'd probably make snide comments around Claire lol

I thought they meant to blow it up before anyone got on, is what I meant. I thought that's where Richard, Miles, and Ben were going was to blow up the plane to keep MIB there.

She is a total bitch. Blaming Jack for his dad's behaviors. I wanted to slap her when she was like "Your father was right, you don't know the pressure he's under." I think they both abused Jack emotionally. Christian said hurtful things, and his mom just stood by with a glass of liquor in her hand.

I figured she'd be a bitch to Claire.
Athena Alexandria
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 10, 2010 11:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

riay_night wrote:
On the bright side (for those of you who do not hate them), Samara has completely restored my faith in Jate and I can't wait to see what happens with them! I've been watching that scene over and over again! So beautiful! !

Aww. Thanks, Jourdan!

I'm so glad to hear you got your faith back! I've been watching that scene over and over too! It's becoming one of my favourite Jate moments ever. I can't wait to see Jack playing doctor again now that they're safe for the moment.

Hopefully this doesn't mean one/both of them is going to die now...
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 10, 11, 12
Page 12 of 12

Jump to: