Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Woman that Stopped the World: An Aislynn fanfic
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I liked the first chapter of Nate's fic. Write more.

Banner: Shinythings
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 5:56 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL another Aislynn fanfic! Yay! So I guess I've gotta make mine finish over in this "WMM2" town, eh?

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Nov 14, 2005 4:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on TWTSTW..

Aislynn put her elbow on the desk and laid her face on her palm. I really think it might be time to give up vidding she thought to herself.

A quiet beeping sound much like that of a fax machine or a dial up connection could be heard. It was more like the sound of a spectrum zx computer booting up from tape on a very low pitch in a tank full of eels.

[fade through black]

The question is what are we to do?" She said running her hands through her hair and pacing back and forth across the room.

"I'll tell you what we do," his eyes thinned, "We're going to have to enlist the help of our robotics division. They can build anything these days. We will build a friend for Aislynn to convince her to continue to vid. They will need to be Southern like her and have charm and good humor."

"Okay I'll get them on it. Thanks E."

Chapter 2: Josh Holloway 9000 PG-13

A huge metal rig was turning. Mol, known by her colleagues as 'crazy Mol' stood on the platform tapping some buttons on the control panel. She was head of the robotics division of the Pentagon.

"It's alive..alivee!!!" She said grinning and chuckling to herself.

Attached to the rig was a large octagonal capsule with a small glass window in the centre. The glass was faded over as if something was breathing in there. Air was released as Mol pushed the pink button on the control panel. The chamber opened slowly and thwacked against the side of the rig leaving a clanging echoing noise in the room. Inside amongst a mass of goo and wires was a man, naked.

His eyes opened and he spoke. "Why don't you come a little closer and warm me up freckles?"

Crazy Mol reached for her electric shock tool which had been cunningly disguised as a feather duster.

"Ahhhh!" The man exclaimed as his body fizzed from the electric shocks.

"Save it for Aislynn, chump."

3 weeks later Aisylnn's vid had finally finished downloading so she was enjoying watching it over a cup of coffee. She felt the vid could have done with the introduction of an animated flying hippotomus or two. She finished the last of her coffee and decided it was time to get ready for work.

Water ran down her shoulders and she rubbed them with her flannel. A strange red light blinked above her.

Meanwhile in the Pentagon..

A man was observing Aislynn on a video monitor with a huge grin on his face. I guess this is one of the many perks of this job he thought to himself.

"You know Nate you could take your job seriously for once." Warren said sitting at a desk across from him.

"Hey I am taking this very seriously.." He chuckled to himself. He was drawing the outline of Aislynn's body on his notepad.

"Naislynn..That has something of a ring to it don't you think hobbit?"

Warren sighed and leant back in his chair.

"Stations!" A loud voice boomed. It was so loud Nate thought it was coming from the speakers and continued drawing naked Aislynn on his notepad. A hand gripped Nate's shoulder. Warren shrunk back into his desk.

"And just what do you think you are doing?" She fumed her grip tightening on his shoulder.

"Notes.." He flipped the page over revealing a few pages of writing. The handwriting was so bad LC couldn't make out it was love poems wrote to Aislynn. A strange whirring sound could be heard. LC looked around before receiving a tug on her pants.

"It's done." E spoke. His glass container was attached to a motor device that enabled him to whir around the facility with little trouble apart from the danger of people's feet crushing him.

"Good work E." She glared at Nate and Warren before rushing away, the click clackety sound of her heels following her.

Aislynn shook her hair with a towel before she heard the doorbell. DING DONG! She rushed downstairs in her dressing gown and reached for the door handle.

"Well hello there stranger." A soft southern voice spoke that made her feel all dizzy.

A blonde man stood, dripping wet in a wet suit. It was the robotic man from the Pentagon.

"You're.. you're..gorgeous." Aislynn managed.

"hmmurr gurdi nsst wallut"

"What the crap?"

"Oh just a trick of mine. I can talk backwards." He smiled. "I was just wondering if you could provide some assistance. My transportation broke down a while back, got flattened by one of your landslides."

"Sure..come right in." Aislynn shut the door and keeled over and fainted.

"This is going to be easier than pie." The robotic man smiled and rubbed his hands.

Last edited by Polarbear on Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:25 am; edited 1 time in total
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 2:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LC is one tight...mother lol
in the fic i mean, she's really nice in person.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
Hollywood
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL @Nate.
Awesome update Pauly, are you going to put in RS too?
Looking forward to the next chapter.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 3:29 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

it was awesome.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*speechless*

A robotic Josh Holloway, just for me???

*faints*

*somebody pours cold water on me*

AHHHHH!!! Okay, I'm awake!

Oh...my... A second Aislynn fic? Dudes, I'm so not worthy!

*faints again*

*somebody pours cold--*

No, I'm awake!!!

*--water on me*

I SAID, I'M AWAKE!! Geesh!

This is freakin' amazing, Pauly! This is like the sci-fi version of Aislynn while Marcus has the fantasy version! As that I happen to be a writer of both fields, that appeals immensely to me!

I SO love the whole take on the LVI Council, I've gotta say. I knew they were all geniuses in there! Nate and his badly-handwriten love poems, E as a talking head... Pure brilliance, there, Pauly! *big smooshy hug* Thanks for making me the star!

Two Aislynn fics? *feels loved*

Sorry I've been a little absent from LVI the past few days. Unfortunate Real Life Stuff. But I'm so glad to be here tonight to see this! Write on, my favorite Skater-bear!

~Aislynn
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yay Aislynn you read it at last. Glad you liked it. Yes it is going to be pretty sci fi.

I still have to figure out a way to get us plebs into the fic aswell as the mods. I'll probably add RS soon though aswell.
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 5:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Polarbear wrote:
I still have to figure out a way to get us plebs into the fic aswell as the mods. I'll probably add RS soon though aswell.

Ooo, yeah, the more, the merrier! I once wrote a novel that was over a thousand pages long and had 16 main characters, so I'm not scared of large casts of characters!

I, uh, don't recommend that as a personal writing method, though. You'll notice I didn't say I SOLD a novel that was over a thousand pages with 16 main characters...

Thanks again for writing this spectacular fic! Y'all are just too good to me...

~Aislynn
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Nov 15, 2005 9:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Make me the random guy that walks into the pentagon to get some food or something. (How incredibly 90s-American-Sitcom-ish does that sound? )

And Aislynn, I'd buy your novel.

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 5:58 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
And Aislynn, I'd buy your novel.

Awwww, how sweet! *big hug*

And, uh, Pauly? We ARE gonna get another chapter, right? *looks around anxiously*

~Aislynn
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:01 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Previously on TWTSTW..

"Well hello there stranger." A soft southern voice spoke that made her feel all dizzy.

"I was just wondering if you could provide some assistance. My transportation broke down a while back, got flattened by one of your landslides."

"Sure..come right in." Aislynn shut the door and keeled over and fainted.

"This is going to be easier than pie." The robotic man smiled and rubbed his hands.

And now the next installment of TWTSTW..

Chapter 3: Robotic Relations

Aislynn awoke in her bed. She wondered what had happened and where that strange but god awful attractive man had gone. She called out. A head poked up from under her bed.

"Right here sweetpea." He grinned impishly.

Aislynn's eyes widened. "What were you doing under there?"

"Oh just measuring."

"Measuring what?"

"Never you mind."

The robot got up from under the bed and wandered over to her rocking chair and sat down.

"You and me need to have a little chat." He pointed his finger at Aislynn then tapped his nose. "You have no idea how much effect you have on this world do you?"

"What do you mean?" Aislynn was starting to wonder about the sanity of this..fine looking stud. Yep. As long as she was getting an eyefull of candy she didn't care.

"What's this i hear about you stopping vidding?"

"Vidding? What's that got to with anything?"

"Ohh it has everything to do with something. That's why I am here." He said and got up and walked over to the window and drew back the curtains. "Come and have a looksee."

Aislynn got up out of bed slipping on her leather boots and squeaked over to the window. Her chin almost hit the floor from what she saw. People were frozen solid in the middle of the street unable to move.

"They're frozen..I know it was cold last night but this is ridiculous."

"Not frozen by ice, Aislynn but frozen in time, frozen by your vidders block."

"Don't be silly. How am I meant to stop time just because of me not being able to vid."

"Could these dimples look any better?" He poked them. "i don't think so. Seeing is believing."

Meanwhile in the Pentagon..

Nate sat at his computer desk without moving. His eyes looking coldy ahead without flickering.

"Stations!!!!!" The speakers blasted nearly knocking him off his chair.

"Haha you lose!" A voice came through the computer. It was Liz. Nate often had msn on at work and was having a staring contest through webcam.

"Damn it liz. How can you not blink when you're looking at a stud like me?"

Warren tutted while Holly giggled to herself a few desks down.

"What you laughing at?" A woman inquired opposite Holly.

"Nothing RS.. I was just.."

"It's the tail isn't it?" She picked up a greenish golden tail from under the desk.

"No..no I have a lot of mermaids as friends honestly.."

RS mumbled to herself and got back to her paperwork.

LC sat in her oversized leather chair with her fingers tapping vigorously against her chin.

"How fast is it spreading?"

"It's taken WMM2 in a matter of days." E gurgled. "It's only a matter of time before the surrounding towns are trapped inside the time warp. Anyone going in or out is frozen instantly. That is of course why we had to send JH 9000 in as he isn't affected. Anything living and breathing within the radius is frozen."

"All our hopes and prayers rest on this tincan. I really hope he can pull it off E."

"I hope so too. As long as they both keep their mind on task everything will be fine."

Aislynn moaned out in pleasure as this strange man licked her neck and heaved his manly body against hers. She reached up to kiss his lips...

*CENSORED*

"Wow that was great. You're a sex machine Josh!"

"Damn straight. Now get dressed. We're heading out."

"Where?"

"To get your vidding spark back."
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:06 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

awesome pauly
lostzilla
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aislynn had sex with Josh Holloway.

http://www.dontalmostgive.org
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Nov 17, 2005 10:34 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Awesome. You're up to ep 3 and already Aislynn is kissing (and more) Josh Holloway! I'm up to ep 10 and all that's happened is a bit of flirting. But I guess it's cos its a robot, eh?

When is Marcus the freak from the streets coming into this?

Post new topic   This topic is locked: you cannot edit posts or make replies.    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, ... 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 2 of 11

Jump to: