Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Open Your Eyes" by Captain Freya
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Aug 03, 2009 4:27 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg FREYA!! woman this is EPIC! Chuck/Kate is so hot! all of their scenes were so wonderfully done im still and the jack/sarah stuff was so perfect with the baby and all one of my new fave crossovers; and def. up there with my fave freya vids! brilliant work here hun!

Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Aug 05, 2009 5:41 am    Post subject: Open Your Eyes by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Great video! Very well-done and the ending is just...wow!
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 1:00 am    Post subject: Open Your Eyes by Captain Freya Reply with quote

WOW! This was really really fantastic! I loved your idea of Jack connecting with Sarah again, and oooo Kate meets a new man!! Your audio choices were perfect, along with your clip choices and manipped scenes. Your story was told and it flowed together awesomely I love this song with a passion, especially the ending with all of the beats, your beat use rocked there! Poor Kate near the end Really well done with that scene!!! Really fabulous vid! Good luck in the contest
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 07, 2009 5:19 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh, this was brilliant! It was very cool to see a new fellow in Kate's future like that! The manips were awesome and very convincing and the ending was just a total heartbreaker (but in a good way )! Fantastic work! ♥!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 08, 2009 7:25 pm    Post subject: Open Your Eyes by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Great job Freya the beat was great and tis a brill song to use
YAY YAY YAY for Ed Westwick
I loved the storyline with Jack and Sarah that was very cool
I loved that you used the broken car part with Ed Westwick from S Darko Your au scenes between the pair of them were brill
OMG the car crash scene was very cool! and Jack operating
Awesome job and good luck in the contest
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 11, 2009 9:08 pm    Post subject: Open Your Eyes by Captain Freya Reply with quote

Hey I loved the shot of Kate bloody on the ground.. that makes me sound horribly sadistic LOL but it was awesome. Very well executed story Freya! Loved that they both were gonna jump at the end very poetic with the audio over the top.
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Aug 31, 2009 3:29 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ooh, great vid, Freya. You have such interesting crossovers! Good editing and manips, I love it! The end was awesome too!

FaradayLinus wrote:
it was nice to see kate with someone other than jack or sawyer, who was more of her age.

hehe I had to quote this cuz it made me laugh. The character Chuck has to be about 10 years younger than her, so really, it's about the same age difference, maybe even a bit more (since Kate was 27-28, Jack was supposed to be 36-38 or so, and Sawyer was 35). Either way, she's a baby or a cougar.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: