Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Leave Out All The Rest" - ConMama by littleton_pa
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
tjmack1986
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Aug 21, 2008 9:53 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Kat! That was so...There aren't words to describe how incredible that was! Gold all the way from me!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 6:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

eryn - thanks you so much hun! so glad you liked it i thank the masking effect in Vegas for helping me with this one, lol

nikki - thank you!!! i love that belly touching bit too; probably why i use it in all my ConMama vids now, lol thanks so much for the gold!!

powis - lol; thanks! glad you thought so

tammy - thank you so much!! so glad you liked it!! and thanks for the gold

*HQ download link now available*

SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 8:37 am    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG, Kat! That beginning manip of Sawyer and Claire just rocked! I've watched 2 seconds of the vid and had to say that! Wow...just wow. All the manips (Claire behind the cage bars!!), the coloring, the beat use, the whole freaking story...inspired! That's amazingly well done!! I really have to catch up on your (and everyone else's) vids! You are such a talented vidder. I hope I'm that good one day. Gold all the way...of course. hehe
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 22, 2008 2:40 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Haha WOW, I just watched and then saw Sassy's comment and I didn't even realise that you'd manipped that scene at the beginning it looked so real, I had to go back and watch it again! Awesome video Kat, all of the manips of Claire in the cage rocked too and I loved the colouring and texture!
NepEnut
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 5:52 am    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awww....that was so cute!! I think you did a great job with this. Your manips were totally ace and I really dug the kissy clip at the end. Good job, Kat!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome, Kat! Those are the best manips I've ever seen!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 7:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

sassy - thanks!! so glad you liked that beginning manip and the whole story, lol thanks for watching!!

emma - lol; yay! so glad it looked real!!

abby - thanks so much the kissy clip took forever

heather - thanks hun! ur too sweet

buffyfan145
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 23, 2008 10:39 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

LOVED the vid Kat!!! You just keep getting more and more awesome with the Conmama vids!!! LOVED the storyline and the song!!! Awesome job!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 24, 2008 7:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks Amanda!

KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Aug 26, 2008 12:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, that was awesome!! Some great manips, especially Sawyer and Claire walking together at the beginning of the vid and the kiss at the end. The beat use was excellent, too, and I loved the greenish colouring on some of the clips. (Oh, and I looove this song; one of my faves of Linkin Park)

Excellent work, hon!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 8:32 am    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW Kat, that was amazing! I loved that plot line! And those manips were fantastic!! Excellent job here!
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 3:29 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Well first of all I love this song so much
And omg that beginning scene How real did that look
Your beat use was spot on as always I loved the colouring of this video, very cool! And anjoyed the use of the black and white clips
Omgosh your AU scenes, with Claire in the cages and everything I literally had to pick my jaw up off the floori they looked so real.
Just an awesome job with the whole thing, it looked so real like I've already said, major kudos to those au scenes of yours
Fjorton
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Aug 31, 2008 5:52 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome video, Kat! Really great manips I like the story and this song aswell!
Belxf
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 03, 2008 9:00 pm    Post subject: Leave Out All The Rest - ConMama by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Kat! Great manipulations, and, of course, the storyline was superb!! Such a great and difficult idea, and you did it very well!!
Loved the bars thing that you used to make it look like Claire was also in a cage, and the green color of some clips looked really beautiful!
Excellent job!!!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Sep 28, 2008 7:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

karolina - thanks so much hun! glad you liked it and yay you liked the greenish colouring i had your voice in my head telling me to take a chance with colours; something you told me awhile back, lol

jemmz - thanks sweetie glad you liked the story i had it in my head for awhile just had to sort out how to do it glad you liked!

charlee - awww, thanks i love this song too i instantly thought ConMama when i heard it thanks for the kudos, btw, lol

Fjorton - thanks!! im happy you liked it

Bel - thank you so much so glad you liked it hun xoxox

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: