Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"All Of Me - Kaire" by littleton_pace
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:49 pm    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

WOW!!!That was amazing!!!Maybe one of your best vids up to date!!!!I'm sure it was very difficult to find the right kid and to fit everything in such a perfect way ))) Great job!!!
LordXwee
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:53 pm    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Yay you made a contest vid! And it looks like it has a really good chance too! My favorite part had to be when Kate comes back to the island and meets Claire. This was amazing. Very amazing.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 2:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Borislava - aw, thanks my best to date?!?! wow im glad you think so i really like it too; im glad everyone else seems to

becca - thank you so much!!! i love that part too it was one of the first parts I did

HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:28 pm    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Kat! I really loved how happy they both looked when Kate came back to the island, it put a big smile on my face. Good luck in the contest!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 4:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

thanks eryn!! glad you liked

rbexter93
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 7:59 pm    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Your au's are always awesome, Kat, but this was really great! The storyline was heartbreaking, and I love how you kept Aarons age consisant throughout.
I also love the happy ending! Yey.
Captain Freya
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 9:19 pm    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Absolute genius! The masking thing you did to make it look like she was looking at Aaron in the playpen and when she was holding Aaron and crying was just amazing. Sooooo flawless. The storyline was just ace - Soo perfect and believable and I liked how you showed it getting progressively harder and harder for Kate - Like, at the start she was kinda sad but trying to go on and it just gets worse and worse. That was subtle and cool. And the ending? Awwww Yay!!
lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jun 21, 2008 11:02 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Τhe baby scenes... woww!
The TV News... wowww!
The newspaper... woww!

Claire didn't want Aaron back to the island... but i think every mom would like to see her child again.

Buena suerte!
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 4:55 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

becca - thank you so much glad you mentioned aaron's age; i think that baby I used was about 1 since he was standing around but heck; he was the only blonde baby i had thnx again!

Freya - thank you sweetie!! im glad my masking came out ok; i was worried about it im so glad you followed the story; i worried about that too but yay; it getting harder for Kate came off

lan-di - don't even get me started on Claire not wanting Aaron back (*is still furious at lost writers*) but thank you so much for your sweet comment and i don't know what Buena suerte means but its followed my a smilie face so im gonna think its good and say thanks again!

tiaouto
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:05 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

that was more than amazing, that was brilliant that was so amazing, I really hope it will go like that on the show
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 12:27 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

aw thanks i wish it'd happen too!! but i doubt it

lan-di
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 22, 2008 2:44 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

littleton_pace wrote:

don't even get me started on Claire not wanting Aaron back (*is still furious at lost writers*)
Of course, cause we don't really know if Claire is alive or not. Actually at Kate's house... it wasn't Claire but a smoke appearance (similar to Christian). So, "the island" possibly doesn't want Aaron back but as i said, every mother would like to see her child again. As you've noticed, i like twisty videos sawing things haven't happened, but possibly can happen at the future. I totally agree with LVI's suggestion: "Don't be afraid to take risks". Risks make the difference. Νikki made the start, and everybody who followed, proved that it'll be a tough contest.

littleton_pace wrote:

And i don't know what Buena suerte means but its followed my a smilie face so im gonna think its good and say thanks again!

Good Luck in Spanish.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 6:22 am    Post subject: All Of Me - Kaire by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG! Kat that was brilliant. I love how you fixed the whole "Don't Bring Him Back" Thing that the writer's screwed up . That was really great, and I love how you gradually made it harder and harder for Kate. Good Luck!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Geez, you've gotten yourself some serious manip/AU skills there, hon! That was so wonderful! I loved the moment when Kate is sitting in the plane, holding Baby Aaron to the line "although you're still with me", awww! And I squeed with joy when Claire told Kate to bring Aaron back. (Grrr, I'm still mad at the writers for that stupid "Don't you dare to bring him back" line )

By the way, the little boy you used here for Aaron was still even cuter than the baby from "Look who's talking"

Yay for Kaire happy endings!!
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 23, 2008 9:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lan-di - yeah; i hope its just the island and kate comes to her senses and takes the baby back to Claire; where he belongs. guess we'll just have to wait

tammy - thank you so much! i love how you said i 'fixed' that line, lol

karolina - ello you thank you so much for reviewing i went manipping mad with this vid; but i had to im so glad you picked up on that line 'you're still with me' meaning Claire's presence is there for Kate in Aaron; yay and im glad you liked the baby he's baby wyatt from Charmed im sure i'll use him again in the future; he's the perfect aaron

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
Page 2 of 3

Jump to: