Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

3x10 - Tricia Tanaka is Dead Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 28, 2007 11:17 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

jellyfrog wrote:
I'd be even more relieved to get away from Sawyer and Kate, but that's probably too much to ask.

A beach story will be soooo welcome right now. And I have high hopes whenever Hurley is involved.

I'm totally with you here. Yay to the beach people and no more Kate pleaaaaase!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:41 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

KajaM wrote:
I'm totally with you here. Yay to the beach people and no more Kate pleaaaaase!
So I'm not the only one then!

Great episode tonight!! Can't wait for you guys to see it. Hurley's great!!!
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:43 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I will be happy if they have the slightest clip of Jack, but alas, I fear it won't be so. That's not counting the "previously on LOST..." thingy.

I'm not "excited" for this ep, but I'm not not excited...does that even make sense

This better live up to its hype, that's all I'm asking for

I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

xgene wrote:
I will be happy if they have the slightest clip of Jack, but alas, I fear it won't be so. That's not counting the "previously on LOST..." thingy.
Spoiler:

No Jack but he's mentioned a lot... would it make the episode more tolerable?

Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 1:48 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

guys im a spoiler junkie (good i got that out! ) let me just say you guys are going to be in for a pleasent supprise!
Spoiler:

tonight my friends, we get beachies beachies BEACHIES!!! yes my friends the ensamble is back! and so it will be for the next few episodes!!! I cant wait to watch it, ive been hearing nothing but ood things!

xgene
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:14 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

cylune wrote:
xgene wrote:
Spoiler:

No Jack but he's mentioned a lot... would it make the episode more tolerable?

LoL, no, since it's gonna be used as a tool to further the rift between Sawyer and Kate. I'll manage though I really do want to see more of Sun and Claire though, especially Claire, she is way under utilized IMO. Hurley ain't bad either... I guess.

I have spread my dreams under your feet; tread softly because you tread on my dreams.
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very emotional episode...anyone want to take bets that Sawyer follows them?

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
Rocksiren
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Very emotional episode...anyone want to take bets that Sawyer follows them?

"You are just an encyclopedia of weirdness." ~ Supernatural
mistojen
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank GOD. TPTB are hitting the message boards and seeing that we miss season one, huh?

This has been the ONLY episode this season that I haven't wanted to see end. So much better. That's more like it.

Spoiler:

Hmm..the only episode so far this season that I've enjoyed has been the only episode so far with NO scenes of Others. Imagine that

View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
cylune
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 4:16 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

mistojen wrote:
Thank GOD. TPTB are hitting the message boards and seeing that we miss season one, huh?
Took them long enough!
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:28 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hmmm, another throwaway episode huh? Well at least it was fun heheh

Well whatdya know? Maybe Charlie won't die after all. Maybe the curse was broken . (That would be lame if it is though, seeing as how it means Desmond's entire ep was just there to make this one "work" )

It was fun. It was fun.

Glad to see Danielle is back! That's exactly what I was hoping Kate would do.
But seriously, she needs to stop greeting people by almost killing them. Either that or she needs to be a better shot .

I miss the Others, heh. They're the most interesting chars on this show . I need my Benry fix!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:37 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It didn't suck. Characters resembled themselves. Sun needs a sandwich.
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 5:38 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes Yes Yes! They showed the meteor finally. I've been waiting for that. I actually asked Jorge about it on the fuse and he avoided it This episode was very funny. It was nice to have a light hearted episode. That's what makes these episodes fun. There is no need for a lot of answers although we did get a lot concerning Hurley's past. I loved the whole bus story that was fun with the ending. The scenes between Jin, Sawyer and Hurley were precious. My favourite nickname has to be Jinbo and skeletor Sawyer came up with some crackers this ep. The reunion at the start was kinda flat, not as good as the collision one.

On a small note it was nice to see Desmond and Sawyer in the same scene together. Two of my favourites meet at last
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:23 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good grief, here I go again against the grain

I actually couldn't wait for this episode to end. Nothing really felt authentic. I felt that the Skate moment in the beginning was poorly acted out and the only thing giving it emotion was the music.

Most of the "punchlines" seemed forced and didn't seem to have that usually quick quip to it ( I still like Sawyer don't get me wrong). I admit I liked the joke about the 3 things to say to a girl and for some reason people getting slapped is amusing .

I know I'm talking about Lost here, but a meteor? Pushing people down a hill when it's safe to say that logically they would die? Unless you are some sociopath I can't believe someone would knowingly agree to push a "friend" down so easily, especially since there is no doctor in case of a serious accident. They were loaded on beers I guess

This ep I know was meant to be light hearted after all the drama from previous eps, but can you say over the top happy-go-lucky boys night out crap. Maybe I'm just numb from all the other stuff earlier this season.

It didn't really further Hurley's character either.

I don't know maybe I believe you can't go back to the way something was and Lost has completely shifted from what it was 1st season so this ep was out of place and furthered nothing for me. Just another way for the producers to stall and give NO ANSWERS!!

And I'm not mad just cause there was no Jack, so don't throw that crap at me.

There, I've bickered and said my peace. Commence episode praise.

Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Mar 01, 2007 7:31 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm kinda getting sick of people saying season 1 was so great. Kinda REALLY getting sick of it. The first half of it (pre-Ethan) was just good because we were discovering the characters, then the hatch and the Claire thing happened, then Ethan was killed. Then the rest of the season was... well, all it really was was Boone dying followed by some filler until the finale. There were no little "lets hang around and play in the jungle!" moment in that whole season (unless you count Sayid's first ep, where they played golf WHILE HE WAS TORTURED).
The first season wasn't so great, it was just the beginning of an awesome show. People remember it way more fondly than is necessary in my opinion, or at least think today's episodes are way worse than they should .
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
Page 2 of 5

Jump to: