Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

The Leftovers
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jun 30, 2006 8:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

*hearts* Aislynn, Kaja, Rachel and Steph
*Rips whatzit"
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 11:54 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Leftovers. - Episode 7: Paul's Bar.

Marcus, Steph, Vicky, Nate and Colin all arrived at the London airport.

“So how did you guys find out where Paul moved to?” asked Colin.

“I went on that old ‘Creative Expressions’ forum and got his IP address…” replied Marcus. “His last post was in London.”

“So?” asked Colin. “How do you know he wasn’t just on holiday or something?”

“Because I’ve done some research…” said Marcus. “He owns a bar here…”

“A bar?” asked Nate. “I’m not going in any bar! Not after I quit drinking!”

“Fine, you can stay in the back of the car again…” said Steph. “Someone has to stay out with him though…Not me!”

“Not me!” said Vicky.

“Not me!” said Marcus.

Everyone stared at Colin. “Fine…” he sighed. “I’ll baby-sit someone eight years older than me…” He rolled his eyes.

After getting their luggage then finding the car they had rented, the group got in and drove over to Paul’s bar. Finally they arrived there.

“Paul’s Bar - The Bar Owned By Paul.” said a big sign. “The Bar Paul Works In (Property of Paul).” said a smaller sign underneath it.

“I guess this is Paul’s bar…” said Colin, rolling his eyes.

They all got out, except for Colin and Nate, and went in.

Marcus, Steph and Vicky looked around. There were several more signs with Paul’s name on them. Vicky walked over to a bartender. “Excuse me…” she said. “Can I please speak to Paul?”

“He’s busy.” replied the bartender.

“I don’t care, I need to speak to him.” said Vicky.

“He’s not here!” snapped the bartender. “He’s upstairs!”

“Well then, I’ll go upstairs…” replied Vicky. She ran over to the stairs, and Marcus and Steph followed her.

Nate lay in the boot of the car, singing an old Lindsay Lohan song.

“Nate!” yelled Colin. “Please shut up!”

“Make me!” snapped Nate. He continued to sing.

“Grr!” growled Colin. He turned on the radio, putting it on as loud as he could. It took Colin a while to realise that a Hillary Duff song was playing. “Ahh!” he screamed, quickly turning it off. Nate continued to sing.

“Nate, I’m so gonna kill ya!” said Colin angrily.

“Go ahead!” laughed Nate. “Liz and her friends are bound to track me down some day anyway!”

“You know, I really don’t like the new you.” Colin said, rolling his eyes.

“Since when did you like the old me?” asked Nate.

“Well…he was better than this!” replied Colin. “I think the reason you’re so depressing is because you quit drinking…That does it, I don’t care if I have to break your jaw and pour beer down your throat, I’m gonna get you drunk again!”

“No!” screamed Nate. “Alcohol is bad!” Colin opened up the boot and yanked Nate out, dragging him to Paul’s bar.

Vicky opened the door upstairs. Inside was a man surrounded by a group of beautiful women.

“Paul?” asked Vicky. The man stared at her.

“Sorry, do I know you?” asked the man. “Are you another one of those girls who just can’t get enough of Paul, god of women?”

“No…” Vicky said, confused. “I’m an old friend of Paul’s…a spammer. My name is Vicky. So where is Paul?”

“I’m Paul!” he snapped. “Duh!”

“Well, sorry…” replied Vicky. “But you were talking about yourself in the third person…”

“Shut up!” Paul said angrily. Then he stared at her. “Vicky? Wow, I can’t believe you’re here!” He looked behind her to see Marcus and Steph. “And Steph!” grinned Paul. “Good to see you again!” He looked at Marcus. “Oh my God…” he smiled. “Is that really you? Ed?”

“Err, no…” Marcus replied, slightly offended that Paul couldn’t recognise him. “I’m Marcus…”

“Oh, ofcourse! Marcus!” exclaimed Paul, very excited to see the three of them. “Well, these are my twelve wives…” He pointed towards the twelve women that had been surrounding him.

Steph stared, her mouth hanging open. “Twelve?” she asked.

“Well, yes…” said Paul. “They all wanted me so badly, I just had to illegally marry them in Egypt! But don’t worry, ladies…there’s still plenty more of Paul to go round!”

“Paul, what’s gotten into you?” asked Steph.

Paul laughed. “Oh, don’t worry!” he said. “I’m just taking advantage of my great looks, amazing flirting skills and charming personality…”

“You always were a big flirter…” said Marcus. “But not this big! This is insane!” He stared at Paul as he kissed one of his wives.

“You’re just jealous…” replied Paul. “Since you’re not as amazing with women as I am!”

“Wow, your ego sure has grown.” frowned Vicky. “No wonder you have all those signs with your name on them! You just can’t get enough of yourself!”

“I’m not the only one who can’t get enough of me!” grinned Paul. All his wives giggled.

“What are they laughing at?” asked Marcus.

“My charming wit…” replied Paul. He walked over to Steph and attempted flirting with her. “Hey there baby…you must be tired, because you’ve been running in my mind all day long…” Steph punched him in the face.

“Honestly, it’s bad enough you’re flirting with me while married to twelve women!” snapped Steph. “But it’s even worse that you used such a terrible line! You’ve even lost your flirting powers, Paul! You’ve lost them in your stupid ego!”

Paul stared at her angrily, then finally spoke. “Are you guys gonna tell me what the hell you’re all doing here or what?” he asked.

“We came to get all the spammers to spam again!” said Vicky. “But I dunno if we want you back after you’ve become such a loser!”

“Well then, I won’t spam…” Paul replied. “Goodbye.”

“No.” said Marcus. “We’re not letting you leave us just like that. You’re coming with us, and you’re gonna lose your darn ego! Even if you have to share the boot of the car with Nate!” He punched Paul in the face several times, then Steph came and kicked him in the back. He was unconscious. Marcus grabbed him and made him lean on his shoulder. They walked downstairs to the bar.

Colin was pouring a third glass of beer into Nate’s mouth, and Nate couldn’t help but keep swallowing it. “Okay, get me another!” said Colin to the bartender.

“No!” Nate said quickly. “No, I don’t need another…you’ve done it, Colin…”

“Done what?” asked Colin.

“The old me is back!” laughed Nate, grabbing another beer and sculling it down. "I've missed my old friend...beer." Colin laughed.

Just then, Marcus, Steph and Vicky ran over. “What are you guys doing here?” asked Steph.

“Nate’s back to normal again!” grinned Colin. “I mean…y’know, as normal as he can be…”

Marcus smiled. “Good. Otherwise the boot of the car was gonna get really overcrowded…”

The bartender stared at Paul. “Oh my God!” he yelled. “What have you done to him?”

“Err…” Vicky said. “He…passed out after too many drinks…better get him to an ambulance.” The bartender nodded and they rushed out.

“So, who’s next then?” asked Nate, getting in the actual car for once as Steph threw Paul in the boot.

“Aislynn!” Marcus announced.

“Aislynn?” asked Colin. “But she’s in America! We went to America already, then went to England! Why didn’t we go to her--”

“Shut up!” groaned Marcus. “I don’t plan things out very well! Now, let’s get to the airport again!”

TO BE CONTINUED…

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jul 19, 2006 1:24 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol awesome ep marcus. Can't wait for Aislynn!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks Paul. I just realised I forgot to show this to Steph before posting it. Sorry Steph! I can still change something if you want!

It's official - Aislynn is 36. Add a 0 to the end of that and you've got a full circle.
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website MSN Messenger
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Ed line was awesome.

Is Steph still alive? I haven;t seen her all week.
Aislynn
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:52 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

marcus wrote:
“Paul’s Bar - The Bar Owned By Paul.” said a big sign. “The Bar Paul Works In (Property of Paul).” said a smaller sign underneath it.

“I guess this is Paul’s bar…” said Colin, rolling his eyes.

Oh man, I laughed SO hard at those signs... And Pauly and his 12 wives! Whoa! You da man, Paul!

Eek, my turn next! *runs and hides behind the couch*

Great ep!

(And yeah, has anybody seen Steph recently? )
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jul 20, 2006 4:59 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I think I saw Steph a few days ago...not completely sure though.

Thanks guys.

fallen_angel
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Jul 21, 2006 11:25 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

just caught up on the eps i've missed... and loving every second
Fan4Lost
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 4:09 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

You wrote this when I was in the hospital. I was browsing and decided to check it and BAM! New ep.

Awesome as always! I'm gonna have to get cracking on Aislynn's now. I feel pretty good so it shouldnt be a problem. (meds)
ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 5:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Just read this ep and it was awesome!

I actually laughed out loud at some parts. Great job, Marcus and I can't wait to read Aislynn's ep!

*sits right in front of the computer with coffee*

I'm not leaving this spot until this story is updated!

Banner: Shinythings
marcus
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 7:44 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks guys...Liz, isn't that gonna be kinda boring?

ebizmybef74
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 3:32 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

NEVER! I've got my invisible friend Mr. Bartholemew to keep me company. Did you think I was crazy or something?

Banner: Shinythings
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:35 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

omg i can't believe i never saw this before today!! Awesome ep!!! And of course, I was in it!!! Well, sort of....lol
Can't wait for the next one! It's officially the best fic ever!

*Rips whatzit"
MovieGuy
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 10:38 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Have you not read AAA, Ed? That's the best fic ever.
Shankle
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jul 31, 2006 11:43 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That too is awesome, but i luvers the leftovers

*Rips whatzit"
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Fan Art All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3 ... 7, 8, 9, 10, 11  Next
Page 8 of 11

Jump to: