Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

4x10 - Something Nice Back Home Episode Discussion
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:04 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'd prefer her on the island with Sawyer of course! I think they could have had her take a false identity of someone from the plane crash and have her live in another country or something like that.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:12 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I dont think that would've been possible because the police knew what she looked like and knew she was on the plane.

I think the way the writers handled the situation was the only way they could've I dont see another lifestyle for her really.

I know that if I was a murderer, then i'd be happy that I was freed of all charges and given thousands of dollars to live in a nice, swanky house with my hot boyfriend (and stolen child)

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
Polarbear
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:22 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I suppose but it makes more sense to me than what they did.. which says it all really.
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:56 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

It says nothing!

Jk... I really don't know what you're talking about... except that...

COME ON. Did Christian not look like a creepo when he was cuddling Aaron? He so did.

Banner and Avi by me. I take requests.
IntoTheVoid
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 6:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

LOL he really did.

I thought he was on fire for a minute too, which would have been.. disturbing but ENTERTAINING.

But he was flameless.. *sigh*

"Jack is the guy she should be with.
She does genuinely love him.
And she knows that he would take excellent care of her." - Damon Lindelof
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 7:16 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Belxf wrote:
nikkimonique wrote:

I think her choosing to stay home with Aaron shows maturity on Kate's part b/c she wants him to have the best life. I don't know why so many people are harping on Kate for being a housewife. Like its so awful..

I don't think it's awful at all! And I wasn't harping on Kate, I just said I that thought, at first, that it didn't make a lot of sense for her character, because of what Joon said, but i think it does make some sense after all... Since she is not a fugitive anymore...and it really shows she's more mature, cause she didn't make the same mistakes that her mom made...
Am I making sense?

Sorry Bel, I didn't mean yo u specially...I know it seemed like that b/c i used your comment...I should have been more clear. I was referring more to the comment that you quoted about people thinking her character was butchered ect. I understand what you meant and I know you weren't harping on her. Sorry for not being clear.

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Borislava
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun May 04, 2008 8:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Quote:
We dont know what Kate was like before she commited her murder. We've never seen what her life was like before then, so we dont know if she was like how she was in 4x10 before she became a "murderer".

I agree with you Elle...we don't know her before that moment...but i like her the way she is in "Something nice vack home"...she's much more mature and i'm glad she is...because of Aaron.She cannot be always a fugitive with no future and i also agree that her trail was quick but i believe that it was going for more that a year...usually i think that a triel like this is taking even longer but that doesn't matter now...all i'm trying to say is that i like her in the last episode and i don't think she "domesticated"...
Just between you and I
For blue, blue skies
I’ll forgive you
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 4:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So this clearly means that the show is heading towards Jawyercita-ville now right? I mean 1/3 of Jawyercita is practically canon now, and clearly Jack is just jealous that Sawyer trusted Kate instead of him. It's all coming together rather nicely.

Christian is coming to spread the message of Jawyercita love, obviously. He knows they belong together.

What is all this Jate/Skate nonsense you're talking about?

Poor Jack, having to settle for 3rd best because his true lovers are stuck on the island. It must be really hard for him. I'd get drunk and angry too!
wolffootball37
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:30 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SuperKC wrote:
So this clearly means that the show is heading towards Jawyercita-ville now right? I mean 1/3 of Jawyercita is practically canon now, and clearly Jack is just jealous that Sawyer trusted Kate instead of him. It's all coming together rather nicely.

Christian is coming to spread the message of Jawyercita love, obviously. He knows they belong together.

What is all this Jate/Skate nonsense you're talking about?

Poor Jack, having to settle for 3rd best because his true lovers are stuck on the island. It must be really hard for him. I'd get drunk and angry too!

YES SHES HERE!!! Hey, Sawyer was REEEEEAaaaalllYYY protective of claire, so Jawyercita is allll coming together!!!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 5:46 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yep. Jawyercita. *nods* Totally my new OTP.
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

SassyLostie2 wrote:
Yep. Jawyercita. *nods* Totally my new OTP.

That is what I'm saying! Finally someone is on board with this!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:10 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Yes! Ever since I saw your vid, I've loved the idea! lol I've been on board for a while...just silently. I was actually working on a Jawyercita vid idea, but that one and my conmama ideas keep getting pushed aside.

Last edited by SassyLostie2 on Mon May 05, 2008 6:20 am; edited 1 time in total
SuperKC
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:18 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Actually, Dayln made the vid. But I peer-pressured her into it. LMAO. I would LOVE to see a Jawyercita vid from you. OMG! DO IT!
SassyLostie2
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 6:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol Duh! I totally meant to say Dalyn. Why do I always do this? I look at someone else's name or banner and say them instead of who I mean! Anyway, yes, I want to make it one day...or maybe a Jack/Sawyer/Claire triangle type thing, where they compete for each other's affections. That's always fun.

Skate or Jate, they're both getting annoying on the show, and I don't mean this in a bashing way. Besides, me and a friend of mine came up with the theory as to why Sawyer and Jack are destined for each other and have wanted each other all along. LOL Add Claire into the mix, because it's so obvious from the last few episodes that there's something going on with her and Sawyer and you've got Jawyercita! Yay!
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon May 05, 2008 8:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I love Jawyer, but it's so sad that they have like zero scenes together this season.

Also sorry for all those Claire fans out there, but does anyone agree that she is like the worst mom ever? How many times does that baby have to get stolen from her?! First Daniel then Charlie now Christian/smokey? Redic. No wonder Kate ends up with Aaron, Claire probably fell asleep so Kate just swiped him (that thief!).
I mean how f*ed up do you have to be to just leave your 2 month old baby by a tree in the middle of a jungle. I guess that's what happens when your house blows up... with you in it... and you survive.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Talk All times are GMT
Goto page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10  Next
Page 8 of 10

Jump to: