Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

HELP! Importing audio...

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help
View previous topic :: View next topic  
torrie
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 1:08 pm    Post subject: HELP! Importing audio... Reply with quote

This is probably a daft question but, even though I've been admiring the videos on here for a while, I haven't attempted to make one of my own - until now! But I'm really stuck.

I just know what I'm trying to do will either be impossible or really obvious but I've had to resort to asking the pros for help, lol - I'm trying to import the song I want to use but I can't. It's on Limewire and I can't find anyway to get to it, if you know what I mean.

Can anyone tell me if that's even possible and if so how? Please and thank you!
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:30 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hi, well i'm not sure if this is going to help you at all, but anyhow...

On Limewire you will choose a folder for any downloads to be saved into. Once you have downloaded your song, go into WMM (if that's the program that you want to use. I use WMM so i can't help you if you use any others!). Make sure you are on the tasks list and then click 'Import audio or Music' and go to the file that you saved your downloaded song into. Click ok and then drag it onto the timeline in WMM.

I hope this helps
Novice Vidder

PostPosted: Wed May 03, 2006 5:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thank you for that - I'm so new to this and trying to make my first vid, feeling like a complete doofus, lol! Just about managed to get that sorted, though my big problem was finding the actual music files - for some reason they weren't showing up where they should ... But little bros have their uses after all it seems and I'm at least a teeny tiny bit closer to figuring this out!

I wish I was a more patient person, lol - this video making malarky is seriously HARD! Even more respect to the rest of the vidders now!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Technical Vidding Help All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: