Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Multifandom-All Too Well" by ciaimpala (Multifan

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:08 pm    Post subject: "Multifandom-All Too Well" by ciaimpala (Multifan Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Multifandom-All Too Well" 08-30-2013
Multifandom characters and couples
Fandom: Multifandom
Song: All Too Well by Taylor Swift
Vidder: ciaimpala
Length: 4:14 (212 MB MP4)

Link(s): http://youtu.be/IY8gdkh0FmE

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:09 pm    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

That was gorgeous, Becca! Excellent lyric use!!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Fri Aug 30, 2013 9:25 pm    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

BECCA!!!! I'm crying! This is so beautiful! I've been waiting for someone to do a vid with this song and you did it just perfectly! The lyric interpretation was stellar, you picked the most perfectly poignant scenes! And all these different fandoms - Lost, PLL, Harper's Island, Once Upon a Time! You fit them all together wonderfully, this is so great!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Aug 31, 2013 2:01 am    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Jemma-Thanks so much! I had the best time matching up the lyrics

Eryn-Aw thanks so much hon!! This is my favorite Taylor Swift song currently (one of my favorite songs period currently actually), and the lyric interpretation and scene selection were so much fun to do-I feel like this vid gave me the vidding bug back
Im1oftheOceanic6
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Sep 03, 2013 6:22 am    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Amazing Vid, Becca! Fantastic lyric use! The lyric about the scarf from12-19 sec was great. Loved 'magic's not here' with Mary Margaret and David. Also liked the part with David and Mary about the little town street and running the red, looking at each other. 'Lost in translation' for Jin and Sun was brilliant. I thought the Siberia parts were great too. 'Time won't fly' with the clock tower and Mary and the bird, loved that part too. "reminds you of innocence' with Sabina and the locket was great. This is my new favorite vid of yours.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Sep 08, 2013 2:22 pm    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Thanks so much!! You totally named so many of the moments I had the most fun lyric matching
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 09, 2013 6:58 am    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Great vid, Becca! Nice lyric use.
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 11:38 am    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Thanks so much Heather!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 12:19 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Aww, Finn Great multifandom vid Bec!! I really loved the start with Emily and Maya's scarf, that was so sweet. Excellent clip/lyric interpretation! like the pitcures falling into place with Jate's reunion, and PBj "feeling like home", and Lost in Translation with Jun <3 <3, and Ali being "casually cruel in the name of being honest", that is so her. excellent job, love!

ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Sep 11, 2013 10:07 pm    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Thanks so much Kat Kat! I know, vidding Finn made me so sad Loved how many of my fav lyric matches you named, thanks hon! <3
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Sep 23, 2013 10:59 pm    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

That was really sweet, Becca! So much love in there!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Sep 26, 2013 11:55 pm    Post subject: Multifandom-All Too Well by ciaimpala Reply with quote

Thanks so much Julia!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: