Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"displaced - 2.10 - good luck" by littleton_pace

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos
View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:00 am    Post subject: "displaced - 2.10 - good luck" by littleton_pace Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"displaced - 2.10 - good luck" 06-03-2013

Season 2 Finale! Sawyer's attitude gets him kicked out of the prison, but he's not going quietly.

Fandom: Multifandom
Song: Various by Various
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 8:05 (115MB WMV)

Warning: Contains Mature Themes

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEpLWOt00NA
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fEpLWOt00NA

Last edited by littleton_pace on Tue Jun 04, 2013 9:01 am; edited 1 time in total
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 5:20 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow! Epic finale Kat. I'm crying! I loved how it starts out with 13 on the horse!! And then the the scene with Andrea telling Liv that Sawyer doesn't give a shit about her was great!! Its good to see Andrea again b/c we kind of forgot about her in this series for awhile. The scene with Sawyer saying all those mean things to Liv was painful to watch! Ugh its so sad that Sawyer couldn't get over Kate and let Liv take over her place. The scene when Sawyer lets the zombies out of the van and is counting to five was so suspenseful and amazing but I also found it kind of amusing that you didn't think to flip the clip to make it look like he was in the driver's seat b/c in Australia its reversed. haha! Oh but the ending!! OMG! Made me cry so hard when Andrea saw Juliet and her sister and Juliet said "We've been waiting for you! " Brilliant idea!!

Where is that scene of OW from where she says "I don't know about you but I'm starving?" Is it from House? I don't remember it. I can't wait until the Fall/Spring when we can start up season 3!!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:37 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Oh you fixed it! Now it looks like he's driving an American car. good job!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Jun 04, 2013 1:51 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

lol, thanks. the power of flipping a clip! I srsly didn't even think of it, then you pointed it out and its like DURH!!!

Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jun 13, 2013 12:13 pm    Post subject: displaced - 2.10 - good luck by littleton_pace Reply with quote

OMG That end!!! So bittersweet!! Another great episode I think the manips were fab, I loved all of Sawyer's scenes, and the part you used with him counting down was a clever idea And all of the 13 scenes worked really well. Really awesome job!
KajaM
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jun 23, 2013 8:20 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Sawyer and the Walker Bomb... whoa, what an insane idea!
Amazing manips, Kat!!! May I ask you for the name of the song that is played when Sawyer commits suicide??
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Jun 24, 2013 1:07 am    Post subject: displaced - 2.10 - good luck by littleton_pace Reply with quote

LE TEEEEAAARRRRSSS! Seriously, streaming down my cheeks. That ending was INCREDIBLE! SUCH an amazing finale!!! WOW!!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jul 24, 2013 5:55 am    Post subject: displaced - 2.10 - good luck by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awesome vid, Kat! Sorry it took me so long to watch this!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Multi-fandom Videos All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: