Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

Locke or Hurley videos

View previous topic :: View next topic  
auntiehill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:39 am    Post subject: Locke or Hurley videos Reply with quote

I love Locke and Hurley, and just can't get enough of either one! I also would love to see some more Rob Thomas songs---I love the use of "Problem Girl" for Claire; whoever did that video chose a great song.

I have to admit, and this will make me very unpopular---I'm a bit tired of the Jack/Kate/Sawyer triangle. I just find the other characters more interesting or believeable.

Any of the music from "The Mission" soundtrack, or any of the themes from the TV show, "The Sentinel" ---yes, I am THAT big a geek--- would be great for Locke.

Just joined up here, and I am loving the selection of vids. I'm very jealous of all the talent.

---Hill
---------------------
Some days, it's not worth chewing through the restraints.
Hobbes
Council Member

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 5:42 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I've made 2 Locke vids so far, and I'm trying top stop myself from making another so soon But I thik I may have a Hurley vid on its way, we'll see how it goes. Welcome to LVI!
View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
auntiehill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:07 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Hobbes wrote:
I've made 2 Locke vids so far, and I'm trying top stop myself from making another so soon But I thik I may have a Hurley vid on its way, we'll see how it goes. Welcome to LVI!

Thanks, Hobbes! I *loved* "Speed of Sound." Masterful editing, there. Can't wait to see more of your work!
ChicaFrom3
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 3:59 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have a Hurley vid on the way, to Big & Rich's "Six Foot Town". It's temporarily on hold while I a) finish my Shannon character study vid; b) try to figure out what I was thinking by starting a Charlie/Claire drastically AU vid; c) study for exams; and d) get a bunch of fic written. But it is coming.

sig by niki blue
auntiehill

PostPosted: Sun Nov 27, 2005 7:10 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Cool! I look forward to it.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Requests All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: