Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Holding On - Kate/Jim - Trailer" by littleton_pac
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:23 pm    Post subject: "Holding On - Kate/Jim - Trailer" by littleton_pac Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Holding On - Kate/Jim - Trailer" 01-13-2010

"I'm barely holding onto you..."

Jim falls in love with his best friend, Kate; but it ruins their relationship. (Lost/The Office Crossover)

Song: Various by Various
Vidder: littleton_pace
Length: 2:55 (97.1MB WMV)

Link(s):
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0qYQJsr4sY4 - HD
emmasholi
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:40 pm    Post subject: Holding On - Kate/Jim - Trailer by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oooh this was so cool!! I'm really impressed with how smooth you made it look b/c as far as I'm aware The Office and Lost are filmed in very different styles. Like with the office being more reality tv stylee, but you made them fit together really awesomely It actually made me grin when he first said Katie, I wasn't expecting that (b/c I've never seen The Office so didn't know they had a character called Katie ) and it was really cute! I loved how professional it was too, and how it worked up to a climax with the music. The part toward the end with the "How did you know I'd be here" scene was adorable, those looks they gave each other literally made me go "awwwww" Fantastic job Kat!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:42 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Thanks em!! yeh, its filmed like a documentary and for the longest time ive been trying to figure out the best way to vid it with Lost and yeh, there was a Katie for like 4 episodes or so in the first couple of seasons so that was my "sign" i had to make a vid for these two shows and im glad you loved that end part!!! its one of my faves too thanks for watching hun :)xx

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:46 pm    Post subject: Holding On - Kate/Jim - Trailer by littleton_pace Reply with quote

That was awesome. I definitely laughed when he first said he was hangin out with Katie. That part was perfect. Very clever. I liked it a lot.
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 7:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

hehe, thanks Dennis!!

nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:53 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

awwwww HUGE AWWWWWWW! I loved this Kat! I think I like Jim and Katie just as much as Jim and Pam! It was so believable! I think my favorite part was when Jim was telling Dwight why he left and then the part when Kate is telling Cassidy that she wants to know why he let her go and she's all heart broken. That was so convincing and I loved the end when Jim tells her she looks so beautiful and that she has to take a chance. Wonderful job!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
sweetevangeline
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:54 pm    Post subject: Holding On - Kate/Jim - Trailer by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awwww, I have nothing to say but wow! This is lovely
Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 8:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

Kat, this was so touching!! What a wonderful trailer! You did an awesome job with the crossover pairing! Perfect clip and audio choices, especially when Jim would call Kate, "Katie" Great clip choice for the part where Jim was telling Kate how he felt for her, it looked so real and sweet! Lovely job, Kat!!!!!

Lost-majs
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Jan 13, 2010 9:03 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

That was fantaaaaaaaaastic! I loved it so much! You mixed the Lost and The office clips together so smoothly, considering how different those two shows are filmed. it just came together in a perfect way and all the au scenes were cool! You're The office vids always makes me want to start watching I really should, hehe Anyways, awesome job once again, and gold of course!
HobbitRockGod
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 12:20 am    Post subject: Holding On - Kate/Jim - Trailer by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Awwww. That was so cute, Kat! Jim is adorable. The voiceovers you chose from The Office were perfect....and I really liked when the music started playing "Broken," it felt all epic and stuff, like a real trailer. Great job!
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 4:26 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

nikki - lol thanks hun!! Jim/Kate...what's there's ship name?? Kalpert? lol Glad you liked the Kate/Cass parts, they were my fave to manip , and when jim tells her she's beautiful so im glad you liked them too!! thanks again *hugs*

heather - lol, you're sweet thanks

Kate - thank you huni!! Glad you liked the scene; the colouring was maddening to try and get remotely right

Maja - awww thank you sweetie! Yeh, it was tough with the way they were filmed but i was determined to make this couple!! And you should most DEFINITELY start watching the office take this as a sign

Eryn - thanks sweetie:) I adore "broken" and have been hanging on to it, and those other songs, to use in a trailer for ages so i was so happy to use them Thanks for watching sweetie!

Lostwithoutdom
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ahhhh!!! Kat! That was so amazing!
I would have never thought to vid those two shows together, but it worked so well!
Jim and Kate are adorable! (not as cute as Jim and Pam though lol) The storyline was so sweet and I loved all the audio, especially Jim talking to Dwight about Kate. That was so sweet. Loved this so much hun! Great job!!

banner by: everythingwasfallingapart on tumblr
soapbubbles511
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Thu Jan 14, 2010 10:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

The Office + Lost = win.... the shows are filmed so differently I never would have thought it could work, but you pulled it off... Jim/Kate are adorable (of course Jim would be adorable with anyone <3) and its super adorable that he would call her Katie

and btw Kat I don't think Kalpert works for a ship name.... it makes me think Kate/Richard
Council Member

PostPosted: Fri Jan 15, 2010 9:57 am    Post subject: Holding On - Kate/Jim - Trailer by littleton_pace Reply with quote

Oooo great trailer, Kat!!! Everything went together so well!
caracciolone29
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 12:00 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

can u tell me the title of the song that start 1:40 to 1:48 ?

thanks and great video!
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: