Lost Video Island Forum Index Lost Video Island
A Multifandom Vidding site

FAQFAQ   SearchSearch   MemberlistMemberlist   UsergroupsUsergroups   RegisterRegister 
 ProfileProfile   Log in to check your private messagesLog in to check your private messages   Log inLog in 

"Season 6 Trailer - Juliet" by supermander11
Goto page 1, 2  Next

View previous topic :: View next topic  
supermander11
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:37 pm    Post subject: "Season 6 Trailer - Juliet" by supermander11 Reply with quote

***Automated Message***
"Season 6 Trailer - Juliet" 01-16-2010
January 2010 contest submission. After she detonates the bomb, Juliets mind travels back in time to the day of the crash. So Juliet is reliving her past. She remembers everything, but the losties, including Sawyer, remember nothing.
Song: various by various
Vidder: supermander11
Length: 1:46 (56.8MB WMV)

Link(s): http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7O9XhCk9fLI

Last edited by supermander11 on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:13 pm; edited 1 time in total
EMMALOUISE
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:45 pm    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

Wow this is Epic !! i cant even put into words how brilliant this is, really creative i loved it
littleton_pace
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

This is me right now This is DEFINITELY EPIC!!!!!! I LOVED IT!!! Jules shooting James; taht was so clever!!! and i loved the manip of his body being covered, that was so great. and jules jealous of the skate-ness was awesome excellent use of the music, and your title cards were pefect this got my heart racing!!!

VERY Well done!!!!!!

Jinlovessunxx
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 4:50 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

WOW! This was by far one of the most terrific vids I've seen from you and I am just amazed at how much this blew me AWAY! Great song choices, very, very, powerful and intense! All of your clip choices were so so perfect, and it all flowed together awesomely especially to those big action like beats in the song! I LOVED the scene of Sawyer in Juliet's eyes, and a huge woahhhhhhhh to
Spoiler:

the scene of Juliet shooting Sawyer and the blood coming out,

OH MY GOD..like you're totally fantabulous at vidding Wonderful job, good luck in the contest!

DJC Productions
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 5:01 pm    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

That was an awesome trailer! I loved the blood squirting out of Sawyer's neck, that looked so real. I also loved the part where Jack yells "Where were you" at Juliet on the beach. Really awesome job!
eloramoon
Council Member

PostPosted: Sat Jan 16, 2010 7:24 pm    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

OHMYGOD!HOLYCARP! WOW!!! I'm going to have to echo the EPIC sentiment, because it totally was! This was brilliant! You hit at the heart of Juliet's character and then created an amazing PU story, which you told FLAWLESSLY, by the way! And, your clips, music, and titles were all great, too! Your scene manipulations were outstanding!!! I was looking at the scene with Sawyer thinking "when did that happen?" because it seemed so real I didn't question that it wasn't. WELL DONE!!! Best of luck to you in the contest!
nikkimonique
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 1:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Wow, amazing job! I'm extremely impressed! Loved the look of your titles! The music was perfection and I loved the storyline!!! GOLD!

View user's profile Send private message Send e-mail Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
OvariesOfSteel
Intermediate Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 2:48 am    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

Everything everyone else said! Gold from me!
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
nightdancer342
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 6:16 am    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

That was really cool!! I liked the story conception, with her changing things. Poor Sawyer...She should've shot Kate!! ;p lol!!! Gold from me!
sklost
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 10:21 am    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

OMG THAT WAS AMAZING!!! I cant stop watching it!!!!I loved everything about it,the scenes were amazing,the picture of josh on the computer
caracciolone29
Advanced Vidder

PostPosted: Sun Jan 17, 2010 11:47 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

GREAT WORK!!
ciaimpala
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Mon Jan 18, 2010 8:35 pm    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

That was absolutely INCREDIBLE!!! I am at a loss for words to describe how amazing that was, so I'm just going to go with, complete and utter perfection, every second.
Jemmz
Council Member

PostPosted: Mon Feb 01, 2010 9:09 pm    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

SO many amazing things about this vid that I just LOVED. Amazing amazing work! I loved every second, fabulous!!
Uruviel
Council Member

PostPosted: Tue Feb 02, 2010 7:22 am    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

WOW!!! Excellent video! The storyline, the coloring, the beat use, everything was fantastic. Very exciting! I like the part where it shows the miages in Juliet's eye, and the images on the screen were really cool.
Charmed_Charlee
Expert Vidder

PostPosted: Wed Feb 03, 2010 10:06 pm    Post subject: Season 6 Trailer - Juliet by supermander11 Reply with quote

Wow talk about epic That was such a great video
Just wow, I dunno what else to say i'm in like awe lol.
Ace job and good luck
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Lost Video Island Forum Index -> Lost Videos All times are GMT
Goto page 1, 2  Next
Page 1 of 2

Jump to: